Can Trump's Administration be relied upon to tell the truth even when it's not favorable to them?

Trump could rape a 10 year old girl, and the conservative right would say she deserved it.

He could deny it, and they'd believe it even if given a video of it.

Trump could demand every one of his supporters to abandon their faith and worship him, and a good 85% would probably do it.

The shit I've seen, the self delusion and unwavering devotion to the man I've seen... tells me these people support trump over god, country or family.

Do you mean would he lie to the public blaming a terrorist attack where a sitting U.S. Ambassador was killed on a YouTube video to give himself political cover before an election?

I really can't say...but I can say for certain that the last guy did...

Trump could demand every one of his supporters to abandon their faith and worship him, and a good 85% would probably do it.

The shit I've seen, the self delusion and unwavering devotion to the man I've seen... tells me these people support trump over god, country or family.

So.

Funny you should say that...because Obama's fanatic acolytes still to this day not only condone but defend his lies concerning Benghazi. Watch, someone will do it in this very thread.

Funny you should say that...because Obama acolytes still to this day not only condone but defend his deception.

I use to attack his policies until he turned our economy around and turned out to be a decent president.

He proved himself worthy of some praise...Please pull your head of your ass.

I think Trump could be the anti-Christ.

Well then, the final stamp of support will be a 666 on the heads of all.

Wow, eight years of Obama Press Secretaries that bent the truth into pretzels on a daily basis...but NOW you're worried that the Trump Administration isn't going to level with you? Funny stuff...seriously!

I use to attack his policies until he turned our economy around and turned out to be a decent president.

What did he do Matthew...first president in U.S. HISTORY not to achieve a single quarter of 3% growth...after a recession no less.

So tell be Matthew...what exactly did Obama do to "make the economy better"? Point to ONE Obama policy that improved the economy.

What you need to do is stop buying into the liberal cheerleaders BS you read and take a look around.

Do you mean would he lie to the public blaming a terrorist attack where a sitting U.S. Ambassador was killed on a YouTube video to give himself political cover before an election?

How could a YouTube video kill an ambassador?

What did he do Matthew...first president in U.S. HISTORY not to achieve a single quarter of 3% growth...after a recession no less.

So tell be Matthew...what exactly did Obama do to "make the economy better"? Point to ONE Obama policy that improved the economy.

What you need to do is stop buying into the liberal cheerleaders BS you read and take a look around.

Add to that the lowest labor participation rate since the 1970's, the lowest home ownership rate likewise since the 1970's, the highest black unemployment rate in I think eve, in other words the economy sucks and if the shrilary were POTUS it would be getting worse.

No, I don't mean that. I mean exactly what I asked. Thanks, but I am more than adequately capable of expressing precisely what I mean. I mean neither more nor less than what I write.

No, I don't mean that. I mean exactly what I asked. Thanks, but I am more than adequately capable of expressing precisely what I mean. I mean neither more nor less than what I write.

Really? You seem to want to hold one person to a higher standard than those you support. Seems rather hypocritical to me.

My goodness....Oh for three, dude. It's a good thing we don't have to rely on you for truth in reporting and facts.

the highest black unemployment rate in I think eve,

What? Black Unemployment Rate History

the lowest home ownership rate [since the 1970s]

You were closest to correct with this metric; however, that is so only if one considers the final two year span of Obama's tenure and compares it against the entire decade of the 1970s.

united-states-home-ownership-rate.png

the lowest labor participation rate since the 1970's

Last edited:

Really? You seem to want to hold one person to a higher standard than those you support. Seems rather hypocritical to me.

What? I don't even see how you can make a claim about to what standards I hold people accountable given that all I've done is present an interrogative sentence and later, in response to another member's attempt to put words in my mouth, attest to the fact that I don't mean to make a claim of any sort by having made an interrogative sentence. The question I asked is neither hypophoric nor rhetorical. I expect people will answer the question directly by considering what evidence already exists to develop their expectations of Trump and his staff's future behavior will be in terms of disclosing factually accurate information about whatever the Administration elects to discuss.

Forum List

Back