Can Ukraine Be Neutral NOW?

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
The main focus of the talks, according to the western media, is that Ukraine *MUST* be neutral.

I ask my fellow mankind: How can Ukraine people be Neutral NOW after the horror they have endured?

Those thousands of ethnic Russians killed by Ukraine in the Donbas, might not want to.

Those thousands of ethnic Russians killed by Ukraine in the Donbas, might not want to.
Fake. Fucking. News. No real video, despite all the claims. The latest one from that region shows a burning car, no buring buildings. FAKE. Get real and grow up "gipper", or whoever you are.

Fake. Fucking. News. No real video, despite all the claims. The latest one from that region shows a burning car, no buring buildings. FAKE. Get real and grow up "gipper", or whoever you are.
Yes! Truth is lies and lies are truth.

Yes! Truth is lies and lies are truth.
Sure, it used to be a bull s**t propaganda scheme could fake the news, but with so many LIVE STREAM FEEDS FROM REAL PEOPLE, on the ground, there can be absolutely no denying what is going on. This time, the lies are revealed through the strength of the people

Most were Russian conscripts, sent there by a fake "leader", so weak he could not elicit enough support from the people to make a show...had to hire the actors

Most were Russian conscripts, sent there by a fake "leader", so weak he could not elicit enough support from the people to make a show...had to hire the actors
Yeah it’s all made up…it’s best to believe the western media. Right?

The armed conflict in Eastern Ukraine started in 2014. It has since killed over 14,000 people. The war pits Ukrainian government forces against Russia-backed separatists for control over much of the two heavily industrialised regions of Donetsk and Luhansk, also known as Donbas. Fierce battles in 2014-2015 ended with one third of the regions' territory, its most urbanised part, in the hands of the self-described Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics. Between September 2014 and February 2015, Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany signed several iterations of the so-called Minsk agreements, which eventually stopped the forward movement of troops and reduced fighting significantly. But the agreements were never implemented, and the fighting has transformed into a trench war, with roughly 75,000 troops facing off along a 420-km-long front line cutting through densely populated areas. The war has ruined the area's economy and heavy industries, forced millions to relocate and turned the conflict zone into one of the world’s most mine-contaminated areas.
Conflict in Ukraine’s Donbas: A Visual Explainer

He believes anything anti-American no matter how retarded.

Yeah it’s all made up…it’s best to believe the western media. Right?
Nothing to do with "western media". I've been looking at Ukrainian people streaming live video.

The rest of your bull S*** post has been fully vetted as being only half truths. Russia was well known to have infiltrated and backed the entire "donbask" uprising. Sure, maybe the people should have had their own state, but to invade Ukraine proper? No.

The only way the world will be free of such stupidity is to end it now, or end it later. I would prefer to end it now and cut the head off the snake that has been causing so much trouble around the world for the past 30 years (russia funds ALL the bad actors). I believe even China and India are more mature than the crap putin is dispalying. I'd be happy to deal with China on a level playing field in business and progress for the people. putin russian menatality only destroys civilization.

The main focus of the talks, according to the western media, is that Ukraine *MUST* be neutral.

I ask my fellow mankind: How can Ukraine people be Neutral NOW after the horror they have endured?

They can be neutral but they will be armed to the teeth, with their missiles all pointing NE.

Your question is likely to be moot shortly. Russia has encircled most of its key positions, and will use the cauldron strategy to break the Ukrainian defenses, or force their surrender. It won’t be long now.

Your question is likely to be moot shortly. Russia has encircled most of its key positions, and will use the cauldron strategy to break the Ukrainian defenses, or force their surrender. It won’t be long now.
Yeah. I fear you are correct, and as far as demolition: the Russian forces are only warming up.

When I say NATO support, I mean I've heard of men from many countries VOLUNTEERING and GOING, including Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Us, and last but not least Canada.

But without NATO support, and with the big technology, the democratic and free people of Ukraine will be lost. I predict 10 million dead by the end of the summer. And then, putin will "hold" only ashes.

My only hope is that the EU wakes up and doesn't require a unanimous vote to take real action.

Nothing to do with "western media". I've been looking at Ukrainian people streaming live video.

The rest of your bull S*** post has been fully vetted as being only half truths. Russia was well known to have infiltrated and backed the entire "donbask" uprising. Sure, maybe the people should have had their own state, but to invade Ukraine proper? No.

The only way the world will be free of such stupidity is to end it now, or end it later. I would prefer to end it now and cut the head off the snake that has been causing so much trouble around the world for the past 30 years (russia funds ALL the bad actors). I believe even China and India are more mature than the crap putin is dispalying. I'd be happy to deal with China on a level playing field in business and progress for the people. putin russian menatality only destroys civilization.
Orwell lives.

Fascists like your post.

Toro Samofvt

Heres a good column for you uninformed Nazi lovers. This will blow your small establishment duped minds, if you can read and comprehend it. Lol.

1990​

Following the fall of the Berlin Wall and the reunification of Germany, multiple Western leaders give both written and spoken assurances to then-Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, that NATO does not plan to increase its territory eastwards.

To quote US Secretary of State James Baker:

not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.”
Timeline: Euromaidan, the original “Ukraine Crisis”

Toro Samofvt

Heres a good column for you uninformed Nazi lovers. This will blow your small establishment duped minds, if you can read and comprehend it. Lol.

1990​

Following the fall of the Berlin Wall and the reunification of Germany, multiple Western leaders give both written and spoken assurances to then-Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, that NATO does not plan to increase its territory eastwards.

NATO did not spread eastward: Eastern countries feared Russia so much (with demonstrable reasons) that THEY FLED WESTWARD

To quote US Secretary of State James Baker:
not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.”

Timeline: Euromaidan, the original “Ukraine Crisis”
Nope, it never did. But Finland is sure hoping for a miracle, aren't they?

gipper I appreciate you being the devils advocate here, but we are far beyond such childish levels of sub-intellect. Everyone in the free world that has analyzed the history and current situation have weighed in (except putin loving Biden). I suggest you catch up.

gipper I appreciate you being the devils advocate here, but we are far beyond such childish levels of sub-intellect. Everyone in the free world that has analyzed the history and current situation have weighed in (except putin loving Biden). I suggest you catch up.
You idiots WANT WWIII. Are you stupid?

Last edited:
He believes anything anti-American no matter how retarded.
Why do you support Nazis? Is Hitler your hero?

See? I can post stupid accusations just like you McCarthyite Fascists.

Forum List

Back