Can we cut the bullshit about spending under Obama?

Just printed 85-billion in funny-money each month.

Them chickens is gonna come to roost.

Patience, hoppagrasses....

Those facts the op gave hurt you so bad, you had to try to change the subject. But your facts are deceptive bullshit. If Shrub hadn't destroyed the economy and left office with a $1.2 trillion annual deficit, the fed wouldn't have had to print that money to bring back the economy.

Obama's recovery has been worse than Bush's recession.
Really moronic to do nothing but spew bullshit.

Last edited:
Of the $17 trillion national debt, the last three republican presidents added $11 trillion of it. AND AND AND, Shrub and the cons destroyed the U.S. economy, AND AND AND the global economy. AND left Obama with a $1.2 trillion annual deficit.

And all the cons can do is spew bullshit for twenty seven pages.

Of the $17 trillion national debt, the last three republican presidents added $11 trillion of it. AND AND AND, Shrub and the cons destroyed the U.S. economy, AND AND AND the global economy. AND left Obama with a $1.2 trillion annual deficit.

in a leftard math 11 trillion for three is more per president than 7 trillion ( and counting) for one :lol:

BS? huh. Oduma adds 7t to the debt in his first 5 years and you think that a not so bad thing?

Just printed 85-billion in funny-money each month.

Them chickens is gonna come to roost.

Patience, hoppagrasses....

Those facts the op gave hurt you so bad, you had to try to change the subject. But your facts are deceptive bullshit. If Shrub hadn't destroyed the economy and left office with a $1.2 trillion annual deficit, the fed wouldn't have had to print that money to bring back the economy.

Obama's recovery has been worse than Bush's recession.
Really moronic to do nothing but spew bullshit.

I spew truth. It sounds like bullshit to the ignorant.

Household income:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Median_US_household_income.png

People receiving welfare:
http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/files/2012/08/welfare_chart.jpg

Labor force participation:
CHART: Labor Force Participation Continues To Tank - Business Insider

Household wealth would be down, were it not for the Dow going up because the Fed is pumping 85B a month into the economy.

So who is responsible?
Oh yeah, George W Bush.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

So who is responsible?
Oh yeah, George W Bush.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

That was back in 2010. And who cares what Stockman, architect of Bush's tax increase, has to say?

So who is responsible?
Oh yeah, George W Bush.

That was back in 2010. And who cares what Stockman, architect of Bush's tax increase, has to say?

tax-cuts-drive-debt.jpg

"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."
The Rabbi

"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."

Libtards think the only jobs around are the ones someone offers. ROFL they can't even fathom the concept of working for themselves. ROFL paying people to not work, yeah that's gonna improve the unemployment numbers. ROFL

tax-cuts-drive-debt.jpg

The Rabbi
Wow two fallacies n one post.
First posting a chart from a leftist web site with an obvious agenda.
Next posting something whcih is true, for which I have provided evidence, and still mocking it because you dont understand it.
You're on a roll: batting .000

I was right: Under Obama, spending has been flat - Rex Nutting - MarketWatch

Facts:

1. Obama will add more to the Federal debt than all other U.S. President combined.

2. The moderate slow down in current deficit spending is due to the sequester which Obama claims he had nothing to do with and blames on the Republicans. The Dems also hate it.

So I guess in reality you should be thanking the Republicans for slowly down deficit spending. :)

Obama did nothing to increase spending.

Tax revenues have recovered to pre-crisis levels.
Before the crisis, the Bush deficit was $160 billion.
Will Obama's next deficit be larger than Bush's last deficit?

tax-cuts-drive-debt.jpg

The Rabbi

Tax receipts increased after the Bush tax cuts.

tax-cuts-drive-debt.jpg

The Rabbi
Next posting something whcih is true, for which I have provided evidence, and still mocking it because you dont understand it.

What is the 'leftist' agenda of this web site?

BJkARlW.jpg

tax-cuts-drive-debt.jpg

The Rabbi

BJkARlW.jpg

I have no idea.
Tell me what the chart proves. This should be good since you are unable to read a graph an draw appropriate inferences.

BJkARlW.jpg

I have no idea.
Tell me what the chart proves. This should be good since you are unable to read a graph an draw appropriate inferences.

Uh it means tax cuts are harmful to the economy. They do NOTHING but increase the need for spending.

there are some really gullible people out there. Obama has out spent just about every president in our history and its been a proven fact. Yet the liberals still want to believe what the con artist liberals are feeding to them. Plus the fact that Obama has sent millions for foreign countries to aid them. 1.2 million to the Muslim brotherhood. There is a list a mile long on what crap Obama has blown our money on. Let alone what all his vactions and family are costing us. We the struggling americans are paying billions for these politicians and that is a known fact unless you have your head in the sand.

there are some really gullible people out there. Obama has out spent just about every president in our history and its been a proven fact. Yet the liberals still want to believe what the con artist liberals are feeding to them. Plus the fact that Obama has sent millions for foreign countries to aid them. 1.2 million to the Muslim brotherhood. There is a list a mile long on what crap Obama has blown our money on. Let alone what all his vactions and family are costing us. We the struggling americans are paying billions for these politicians and that is a known fact unless you have your head in the sand.

Can't read a chart? This is not some liberal chart...(hint: when the 'Spending' line goes away from your tiny head and towards your smelly feet; spending has DECLINED.

When the 'Revenue' line goes away from your tiny head and towards your smelly feet; revenue has DECLINED.

BJkARlW.jpg

BJkARlW.jpg

I have no idea.

Uh it means tax cuts are harmful to the economy. They do NOTHING but increase the need for spending.

That has got to be the new dumbest statement I've seen on these boards. I have to ask, how in the hell does a tax cut increase a NEED for spending? I can't wait to hear this explanation.

Forum List

Back