Can We Get A Deducated Forum For Obsessed Gun Nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.....you did. My mistake. Can you tell me who they are?

No. A consensus would need to be reached as to what exactly a gun nutter is.

Last time. Who among USMB members would say that I am a gun nut simply because I own a gun? That is not a hard question.

A lot of gun banning advocates would say that you are a gun nut if you own a gun and that you are compensating for a tiny penis. :D

Yeah? Who? Name one please.

Go read some gun threads. I can't remember names. Are you saying that I'm lying? Well, I'm not lying.

I'm saying that you have said something that you haven't supported. There might be two or three gun banning advocates who are regulars on these forums. The rest of the people you fancy as gun grabbers are simply seeking some common sense measures to regulate sales and use.

Huge difference.

Would everyone have to take a test?

See, LL. some would consider you a gun nut merely because you own a gun.

Many? Such as who?

Which USMB members would say that I am a gun nut merely because I own a gun?

I'd like to talk with those people.

Exactly my point...who's to define who the 'gun nuts' are?

And I didn't say 'many', I said 'some'.

Last time. Who among USMB members would say that I am a gun nut simply because I own a gun? That is not a hard question.

LL, stop being a hard @ss when I know you're not.

This is the critical question:

A consensus would need to be reached as to what exactly a gun nutter is

A lot of gun banning advocates would say that you are a gun nut if you own a gun and that you are compensating for a tiny penis. :D

Go read some gun threads. I can't remember names. Are you saying that I'm lying? Well, I'm not lying.

I'm saying that you have said something that you haven't supported. There might be two or three gun banning advocates who are regulars on these forums. The rest of the people you fancy as gun grabbers are simply seeking some common sense measures to regulate sales and use.

Huge difference.

It's true, and you should be offended! ;)

Many? Such as who?

if there is a "gun nutter"

then surely there is an "anti gun nutter"

Huge difference.

Huh?

Many? Such as who?

That's not the critical question for me.

I don't know what the problem is, it's current events/news. Don't like it don't read it.

The fire arm forum is not supposed to be about the latest news/killings

I never understand liberals, just switch the channel or don't read it...why do they always want to try to censor what other people read?

Actually I do the same because if you look at the gun nut post they have one thing in common SELL MORE GUNS.
Then to save time just I just skip it or in watching TV I just changed the channel.
But I do not believe that this just a liberal issue. I have liberal friends that has massive gun collections that are against any gun restrictions. At the same time some of my conservative friends support gun restrictions.

Last edited:

You're on a roll this moring!

What is YOUR definition of a gun nut?

2A guy.

2A guy.
????? I concede, guys have 2 nuts?

2A guy.
Bucs, M14

Huge difference.

Huh?

What do you mean, huh? I'm telling you that there are some posters here and on other forums that would indeed say that you are a "gun nut" and must have a "tiny penis" if you own a gun. Seriously. Most do not, correct, but some certainly do. :)

If you want to ban guns...

Start with the Secret Service who is protecting Hussein Obama.

After that is done we can start talking.

Why is it always the RWNJs who want guns banned?

stupid Hussein Obama

how he dares?

to ask all of us to not have guns

when he

all the time has them?

HOW DOES HE DARE??????????????????????????????????

what scum of a Prez

Please link to where President Obama has "asked all of us to not have guns".

And I'm sure you know that its idiotic to demand that the president of the United States, the most powerful man on the planet and leader of the free world - and like it or not, that is what he is - to NOT have SS protection. Nor can you actually believe his children/wife would not have protection.

As long as there are idiots like you out there, caressing and worshiping your guns while you lie about our president, he is in danger.

can't anybody see what's happening?

the Muslim in the White House needs protection and he has guns for he and his Chelley and daughters and mother in law there living in the White house

but if you feel you need protection....

no

you are not allowed to it!

FUCK him and all his ok?

Post a link to where President Obama says he wants people to not have guns.

You've said it over and over. Post proof.

Well, see, here's the REAL problem.

Not more than a few hours after any mass shooting, the blood isn't even dry, and gun control freaks have already used the tragedy to rally support for their issue.

If they want to do that, why not post their issue in that forum? I get so sick of seeing this issue, when it is an issue that requires an amendment to the constitution.

Everyone KNOWS there will never be any where near the two thirds political majority for the will to do this. So why do they post those stupid threads? It's a waste of everyone's time.
No, the problem is this and similar lies contrived by those hostile to current Second Amendment jurisprudence, lies that make it impossible to have a rational discussion concerning which firearm regulatory measures are Constitutional and which are not.

^^^ This ^^^

Read the lies by skye

To be fair, she's not the only twit who lies about "banning" and about President Obama but its their constant lies that stop any progress. The nutters want criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and they will do anything to accomplish that.

Well, see, here's the REAL problem.

Not more than a few hours after any mass shooting, the blood isn't even dry, and gun control freaks have already used the tragedy to rally support for their issue.

If they want to do that, why not post their issue in that forum? I get so sick of seeing this issue, when it is an issue that requires an amendment to the constitution.

Everyone KNOWS there will never be any where near the two thirds political majority for the will to do this. So why do they post those stupid threads? It's a waste of everyone's time.
No, the problem is this and similar lies contrived by those hostile to current Second Amendment jurisprudence, lies that make it impossible to have a rational discussion concerning which firearm regulatory measures are Constitutional and which are not.

^^^ This ^^^

Read the lies by skye

To be fair, she's not the only twit who lies about "banning" and about President Obama but its their constant lies that stop any progress. The nutters want criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and they will do anything to accomplish that.

Well, considering that she doesn't live in this country and is NOT a good representative of those of us who want to fight for our second amendment rights, why don't you bother selecting some of the more sane posts to respond to?

Nobody WANTS mentally ill people to have easy access to weapons to commit atrocities. To claim that is just dishonest and shows the "anti-gun" nutter ideology. The problem is that it is a right. A right is something that applies to all American citizens equally. You cannot just violate one's privacy because of your fear. As we all know, mass shootings make up less than 1% of ALL homicides.

I don't know what the problem is, it's current events/news. Don't like it don't read it.

I never understand liberals, just switch the channel or don't read it...why do they always want to try to censor what other people read?

Just as no one has said the "b" word (except the nutters), no one (except the nutters) has said you should censored but I agree about changing the channel.

You nutters just say the same thing every single day in every single post - more guns and screw the victims and their families. I don't even open most of those threads because there's nothing to read.

It's just another tactic, pick out the nuttiest ones and hold them up as some kind of "representatives" of the rest of us who believe ALL of our rights are worthy of protection from the government. The Bill of Rights is about the rights of the PEOPLE and not the government. It was designed to PROTECT us from a tyrannical government. When are you people going to acknowledge that?

Just as no one has said the "b" word (except the nutters), no one (except the nutters) has said you should censored but I agree about changing the channel.

You nutters just say the same thing every single day in every single post - more guns and screw the victims and their families. I don't even open most of those threads because there's nothing to read.

But here you are! ♥

Incredibly dishonest and hypocritical. You do exactly what you accuse "the other side" of doing! :rolleyes-41:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back