🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we have the Outdoor Forum back?

Been awhile since it was axed for the sake of political correctness. Now that it is widely accepted that political correctness is poor policy, any possibility we can have it back?
Yes, we can. But you'll have to take it outdoors, and stay at LEAST six feet away from ANY living being. Thank you.
I can see the outdoors from my windows........

Me too. Opened the curtains the other day, and was promptly staring into the face of a very big turkey..who didn't even seem to notice me.
I have a great view of the wall between my neighbor and I through the kitchen window........ From my back yard I have a good view of The Manzanos but Sandia is blocked by houses but then again I'm about two miles from the base. If I go up to the intersection of my street and the closest secondary street (a quarter block away) I can see the Sandias also. Now when we go to the UNM Cancer Center I can get great views of the whole chain.......
lut7u2faF7_bL98bczOAd5cSKUAYfxpNgIi7sHUhiwslxekD1WwMSN47zCQEAjwGFffy4cGXkJq2FXpHn-dyn4VyS-a9e1XdW1kF9L0CfjIht-gdmvjGzOiu7enmKP1IfnYNM6o-AmnhWj8ijD-3UWKmMqFbKQDrZT0wdVx6xBE4hE0oi4hrVmgr7NpDls59uowWz-wz-eI4uTF8vR2rbFlLHlOvdua1oP1p3dgQgfLQaImx3Tm--IPaMTlMnwrFjY1x7R82GVCu5wcamJqa-XVWPeQ7aYhNXnaF-NWghCfgojhdWSIBFe5hefm_-Ys8DWaYP3T_9ayYN7VXl7kwvqp34Db8kxI-B_vWZF5U00dEqc9eIuKyGq5Q3trASeb2F44buVRJWAipC3j0h-I8ZWehG1gDxI3knTjNgmEJzh8bgaicdUKGdSTCQpW1KbCaszVB3HUaZYEAiyg6eoVP7r56dRI5nJ_RZm_Cj1gL3HGfYGFDJdB_HIaaIyF62XVf9jcDDa4LnaVnil19LfR0MYMLi_Z7AwQysOccmeWj6LkJ2WTPSZvNHaoy3a1MHb-2bDhlpdFBVAB6Hlb3tK1ZO9X2JQJRB0smEPwC_vrdyJg6EkzQlygE3A9Bic_Zz0qzSa_VDPFb_Ew9t63mDLYxouXZownWZks-R9uBACxgJrpOkzZGAio_l96yinNcBg=w1179-h884-no

We do have a resident Road Runner that uses our yard from time to time.

If we can't have an Outdoor Forum...how about Homesteading...or Prepping..
  1. That's generally more a Stormfront - White Nationalist Community thing.
  2. There's a bunch of ladies putting up their hair and putting up peaches in glass jars where it gets –40° in the winter and 80 proof whiskey has been known to freeze solid.
  3. There's the whole argument between the "heating oil" crowd and the "wood cutting" crowd, or if people are going to get top dollar diesel generators to keep all their high tech stuff powered up in a survivalist scenario.
  4. Never mind the propane --- except the thing about propane is that it makes an excellent refrigerant as well as a heating fuel.

Have to take your word on that... I've never been to Stormfront.

There's the whole argument between the "heating oil" crowd and the "wood cutting" crowd, or if people are going to get top dollar diesel generators to keep all their high tech stuff powered up in a survivalist scenario.

I don't think the average person on am average salary could keep enough diesel or home heating oil to last. IMO wood is the only way to go. We could have a lengthy discussion about the pros and cons if we had a dedicated forum to do it in... like we used to.

Never mind the propane --- except the thing about propane is that it makes an excellent refrigerant as well as a heating fuel.

Propane would be great...as an easily accessible mass storage medium is already available...but personally I would only use that for cooking and still heat with wood. These are the type of discussions that I find interesting...hearing out people's points of view. But I don't want to talk about it all the time. That's why out was great having an Outdoors Forum here.

They're white nationalists. If you're not part of their little club, the feds will have you arrested on a felony hate speech warrant or unlawful possession of a firearm or something like that. That's about all I know about it.

Most of them are cops, I would say. They're feds themselves, and a survivalist or outdoor forum is their prerogative. They want us (people like me at any rate) either in prison or dead.

They're white nationalists. If you're not part of their little club, the feds will have you arrested on a felony hate speech warrant or unlawful possession of a firearm or something like that. That's about all I know about it.

Most of them are cops, I would say. They're feds themselves, and a survivalist or outdoor forum is their prerogative. They want us (people like me at any rate) either in prison or dead.
If you say so.......... :rolleyes-41:

The outdoors forum is a silly concept. You're inside on a message board. Just go outside.
Ok...I went outside...but there was no one out there to talk outdoors with...just some homeless guy mumbling something about aaronleland and the "award" he gave him.
Oh yeah, the award Aaron won for "prettiest mouth"! And those are Aaron's words, not mine...............At least he won that award in the outdoors......! You COULD say, to paraphrase a Led Zeppelin album title, he won it, "In Through The Outdoors".......

I experience the outdoors every time I go to the mailbox.

Muddy... Now everyone knows where you live...

Nope...you're way off.....and I always wear housepants.
I SOMETIMES check our mail wearing NO pants. This seems to keep my neighbors away from me a BIT more than six feet.......

Looks like the "Concept" of discussing outdoor things was lost on you.
There are things that would be nice to discuss without the feds. They're feds, non-commissioned paramilitary antiterrorism 9/11beat cops on a general doorbuster flash-bang grenade WARRANT to beat the shit out of any of us who are capable of doing anything whatsoever on our own.

"How can I help you?"

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

There are things that would be nice to discuss without the feds. They're feds, non-commissioned paramilitary antiterrorism 9/11beat cops on a general doorbuster flash-bang grenade WARRANT to beat the shit out of any of us who are capable of doing anything whatsoever on our own.

"How can I help you?"

stfu

"How can I help you?"

stfu
Where's the fun in that? That one's a laugh a post!!

"How can I help you?"

Forum List

Back