Can we heal the divide?

Nope, no where close to a millionaire, though half way there with my 401k.

But I am sure making more money now than I did under Trump.

Myself it is about 25k, for my wife it is about 35k a year.
And some, if not most of that 401k gain came under Trump…You won’t even give credit for that….

And you’re content with $25k per year, really? At $60k per year, you can’t even buy a house….You’re content with that?

Nothing except your unwillingness to run on it.

Conservatives love to complain about inflation. They never say anything about the fact that they think it’s your problem, not theirs.
There ya go…wanting someone else to solve the problems you create.

And some, if not most of that 401k gain came under Trump…You won’t even give credit for that….

And you’re content with $25k per year, really? At $60k per year, you can’t even buy a house….You’re content with that?

No, most came under Biden it is the nature of a 401k, the more money it has, the more it makes.

Yes, I am content with a 25k bump in salary since 2020, and my wife was very excited about a 35k bump in salary since 2020.

I am sure others have done better, but we are happy with those numbers.

MAGA is built on division and attacking the other side.

It is all your god does.

The irony! Or the stupidity more likely? We never trumped up Court cases to harrass and bankrupt. We dud not forge 30 million votes in 2020. Go to Panama you worthless red commee maggot. Your an impediment here.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.

You will never be a country again, if you don't stop treating members of the other party as "the enemy". And Republicans need to dump Trump and all of the Christian nationalists, racists, and anti-immigrant liars - all of the people trying to overturn the Constitution.

I don't think YOU'RE capable of any of that. And neither are the rest of the MAGA Cult.

And this is how black people treat whites

From YOUR own link:

"What's False
The intent of the break-in was apparently robbery rather than murder, there's no indication the killing was racially motivated, and news reports did not confirm the attackers were part of a "gang."

Ginning up outrage over black on white crime, for fun and votes, are you Mac. Your own link proves that you're only interested in the crime for the racists points you can score.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.
Define nothing positive. Is an infrastructure law positive?

Low unemployment?

Solid GDP?

Ukrainian aid against Russian aggression not positive.

Taking rights from girls/women is a positive for you right?

Taking rights from voters is a positive for you right?

Taking rights from gay and trans people is a positive for you right?

Making racism overt again is a positive for you right?

Falling a sleep and farting in court is a positive for you right?

No, most came under Biden it is the nature of a 401k, the more money it has, the more it makes.

Yes, I am content with a 25k bump in salary since 2020, and my wife was very excited about a 35k bump in salary since 2020.

ignorant OX. Its called riding the Trump hangover. It took Obiden time to destroy things completely. Some still had hope 3 mo in. My IRA peak occurred back then. Never reached it again since.

suffering = open borders, out of control inflation, world at war, all because of the stupid acts of senile joe.

So many whiny MAGA cult losers.

They could simply choose to not be whiny MAGA cult losers. But they don't. They're addicted to wallowing in their self-inflicted misery.

MAGA is a seriously deviant lifestyle. We can't cure such perversion. We can only isolate them from decent people.

You will never be a country again, if you don't stop treating members of the other party as "the enemy". And Republicans need to dump Trump and all of the Christian nationalists, racists, and anti-immigrant liars - all of the people trying to overturn the Constitution.

I don't think YOU'RE capable of any of that. And neither are the rest of the MAGA Cult.

Oh see, you wrote it like you made $25k per year, and the wife made $35k per year…

you’re not the average….https://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/awidevelop.html

Someone that has to work 70 hours a week to make less money is a loser.

I did the 70 hours a week thing for a while and it is stupid and I made sure I would never have to do that again.

That says alot about the democrat party right there. Someone who is working for a living is a loser. I never said I made less money, I said I HAVE LESS TAKEHOME PAY. Do you fucking liberals not know what the fuck that means? Stupid fucking liberals.

I drive a truck. Our workweek is 70 hours on duty. I'm not a loser. I didn't vote for a fucking senile child molester. THAT'S a fucking loser.

So many whiny MAGA cult losers.

They could simply choose to not be whiny MAGA cult losers. But they don't. They're addicted to wallowing in their self-inflicted misery.

MAGA is a seriously deviant lifestyle. We can't cure such perversion. We can only isolate them from decent people.
Longing for concentration camps?

You are an energetic race injector yourself

And you dont get to pick when to turn it off
I didn’t say anything about race. You just can’t help yourself.

I guess that’s what being a racist is like.

Forum List

Back