Can we heal the divide?

Nope, no where close to a millionaire, though half way there with my 401k.

But I am sure making more money now than I did under Trump.

Myself it is about 25k, for my wife it is about 35k a year.
With the highest inflation rates in 40+ years and the compounded damage it introduced (which doesn't go away) with an increase cost across products and services .. $500K isn't as much as you think it is ..

Oh see, you wrote it like you made $25k per year, and the wife made $35k per year…

you’re not the average….https://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/awidevelop.html

You really believe this mother fucker is making 60k a year more as a family under Biden? If you believe that I've got a Boston bridge I can sell you. I would want to see pay stubs or else he's totally making shit up.

I didn’t say anything about race. You just can’t help yourself.

I guess that’s what being a racist is like.
I agree that I mislabeled you as a guilt-ridden white lib

A lefty yes - but not a race baiter

I misspoke

You are such a liar.

No, I'm not. I'm a truck driver. Fuck you. In 4 years of Trump, I got 14 cents per mile of raises. Under 3 years of Biden, I received one raise for a penny a mile. Under Trump I was making 3500 miles a week, week after week. Under Biden, if I get 2000-2500 miles a week, I'm excited. In fact, the fact that I'm typing this right now and not driving is a testament to how bad things are. I'm sitting, and have been since yesterday, waiting for a load. I won't get one until tomorrow morning at the earliest. I'm not paid to sit, I'm only paid to drive, so I make nothing today. But I can't leave, I can't go home. I'm 1700 miles from home. I'm stuck in the truck, unpaid. Thanks Joe!

Last edited:
Oh see, you wrote it like you made $25k per year, and the wife made $35k per year…

you’re not the average….https://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/awidevelop.html

Indeed we are not average. Average is for the birds.

There are some of us that understands the inflation is because of years and years of bad economic policy. Now I believe all know that but because of politics there is no way they will admit to that.

Does Biden deserve a share of blame there? Absolutely, but so does Trump, Obama, Bush, Reagan, much of those in the House and Senate over the last few decades..........the bankers, those who refuse to stop voting for it, etc.
American citizens are living on the streets of our country.
And you cant survive because Oreos cost $3 dollars more.

That says alot about the democrat party right there.

I am not the democrat party.

Someone who is working for a living is a loser. I never said I made less money, I said I HAVE LESS TAKEHOME PAY. Do you fucking liberals not know what the fuck that means? Stupid fucking liberals.

If you have less take home pay you are making less money. Unless you are saving more of it before you take it home, in which case what the living fuck are you whining like a 3 year old for?

Again, our platform basics haven’t changed in over a hundred years….Smaller decentralized government, less taxation, constitutional adherence…Whats so difficult there?
Horseshit. The basics of whatever platforms you're hawking are now indecipherable. The GOP only gives lip service to those platforms anymore. Magaturds elected their useless populist 'strongman', thus these platforms have taken a backseat.

So, quit with the gaslighting. :rolleyes:

With the highest inflation rates in 40+ years and the compounded damage it introduced (which doesn't go away) with an increase cost across products and services .. $500K isn't as much as you think it is ..

Good thing I am not retired yet.

Good thing my 401k is honestly not even needed to survive while retired, it is all bonus money.

We will be fine, but thanks for your concern.

I'm not making less, I'm taking less home. That would mean my disposable income (income taken home AFTER all expenses) is far less now. Because I'm spending MORE on everything than I did before. EVERYTHING. Homeowners insurance, 900 a year under Trump, 3000 a year under Biden. The list goes on and on. My riding mower was 1500 under Trump, the same mower is 3499 under Biden. Pickets for my fence 1.25 each under Trump, 3.50 if you're lucky to find it on sale, under Biden. A 16' 2x6 for my storage building, 15.99 under Trump, 25 under Biden.
You just don't get it, The presidents of the UNITED states do Not set the price of OREO cookies.
Many things set in motion do not show results for years. Factor in your thinking, how many years did it take too grow this homeless population, how many years did it take to acquire the incredible addition of billionaires and multi millionaires.
IT sure wasn't one President who has not even completed his term.
Having a preference for one party Sure,
but how about taking responsibility for the more than equal times your party has had the reigns.
There just has too be some decent honest PEOPLE in BOTH PARTYS willing to work for the majority OF US.

I'm not making less, I'm taking less home. That would mean my disposable income (income taken home AFTER all expenses) is far less now.

Take home pay is how much you bring home after your taxes are paid, not how much is left over after you go shopping.

Are you really this stupid?

Forum List

Back