Can we just elect a moderate?

OP- We did- name is Obama. Next, Hillary and by 2024 the country should be humming- just in time for some deregulatin' chickenhawk lying flat earth Pub to come in, rob us blind, give us a corrupt bubble and an idiotic "little" war...AGAIN.

Unfortunately those styling themselves "moderate" are simply liberals in drag.

A real moderate, Democrat or Republican, might be a bit of relief.

Until he/she/it dropped the mask.

Cutting infrastructure, science or r&d funding is a loserterians stance that doesn't make any sense. Why starve your own country?

It's called principle. Taxation is robbery. Using robbery to fund your pet projects isn't ethical.

I am sick of this fucking bullshit and I think it is time to do what is right for our country...Why not focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and good sound policy??? The next white house can be 50% republican and 50% Democrat and we can just shake hands. WTF does it get us when we call names and act like fools?

loserterians ideas are losers on economics
Democratic ideas are way too extreme on social issues.
Conservative ideas maybe a little rigid on social issues. I'll give you democrats that...

Lets build our country and lead the 21st century! Why not??? We're competing against China and the rest of the first world. Lets use a bit of sense.

Run a Moderate? You're kidding.....right?
Every damn time we run one......he loses......

I am sick of this fucking bullshit and I think it is time to do what is right for our country...Why not focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and good sound policy??? The next white house can be 50% republican and 50% Democrat and we can just shake hands. WTF does it get us when we call names and act like fools?

Conservative ideas maybe a little rigid on social issues. I'll give you democrats that...

Lets build our country and lead the 21st century! Why not??? We're competing against China and the rest of the first world. Lets use a bit of sense.

There's no such thing as a Moderate, per se... as a moderate is merely a Leftist who lacks the courage to commit.

There's no such thing as a Moderate, per se... as a moderate is merely a Leftist who lacks the courage to commit.
Don't worry, Nurse Ratched will be around soon with your meds.........

Why not just elect someone that's pro-America? What would be so wrong about doing that?

Why, so we can moderate assaults on the Constitution? How about attempts to import a moderate number of illegals into the country? Have the IRS persecute a moderate number of conservative groups?

What I am saying is maybe we can find a rational middle ground on something's. I think the democrats should stop persecuting people for the reasons you state and that the democrats should honestly work to stop the illegal flood.
Elect pro-America representatives. Problem solved.

Why not just elect someone that's pro-America? What would be so wrong about doing that?

Sounds good! Someone that cares about America being number one. ;)

Sounds good! Someone that cares about America being number one. ;)
Yes, exactly. Anyone except professional politicians. We've all seen and experienced what they do. Lets give pro-America representatives a chance.

We spend 5% of our federal budget on infrastructure and science combined. If you think the military, healthcare, welfare and bailing out wall street is more deserving...Well, I don't understand why!

You can't get the money for your infrastructure from the welfare budget. Whatever you do, don't ask for a tax increase.

Forum List

Back