Can we just elect a moderate?

We spend 5% of our federal budget on infrastructure and science combined. If you think the military, healthcare, welfare and bailing out wall street is more deserving...Well, I don't understand why!

You can't get the money for your infrastructure from the welfare budget. Whatever you do, don't ask for a tax increase.
We need a tax increase....on the 47% that pay no federal personal income tax.

Time for a head tax, payable in cash or labor.

Every able bodied person should have skin in the game.

We spend 5% of our federal budget on infrastructure and science combined. If you think the military, healthcare, welfare and bailing out wall street is more deserving...Well, I don't understand why!

You can't get the money for your infrastructure from the welfare budget. Whatever you do, don't ask for a tax increase.
We need a tax increase....on the 47% that pay no federal personal income tax.

Time for a head tax, payable in cash or labor.

Every able bodied person should have skin in the game.

Any tax changes should be revenue neutral. The last thing we want to do is give politicians more money to play with.

Unfortunately those styling themselves "moderate" are simply liberals in drag.

A real moderate, Democrat or Republican, might be a bit of relief.

Until he/she/it dropped the mask.
Moderates are gone.

It is an all or nothing world now.

And that is why we're so fucked. No one is rational anymore.

Why is it that Democrats seems to have a friendly relationship with centrists, but Republicans want to shame anybody that disagrees with any specific issue as a 'RINO'?

Why are Republicans so against centrism? Isn't that a bit counter-intuitive, considering how many Americans label themselves as moderate independents? Isn't their a smarter strategy to implement? Is this just falling on deaf ears? Why am I trying to help?

Why is it that Democrats seems to have a friendly relationship with centrists, but Republicans want to shame anybody that disagrees with any specific issue as a 'RINO'?

Why are Republicans so against centrism? Isn't that a bit counter-intuitive, considering how many Americans label themselves as moderate independents? Isn't their a smarter strategy to implement? Is this just falling on deaf ears? Why am I trying to help?
It's not Republicans per se, it's far right nut jobs that have pushed out the so called RINOs and it doesn't help that the far left nut jobs mostly control the Dems and have pretty much pushed out the Blue Dogs. At least we're not going to literal war over it this time........

Forum List

Back