Can We Please Get Rid of the Pledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we are not all in this together, no it does not take a village. Getting along is way overrated and the federal government is overfunded...
The only way to make the government responsible is to starve it, and make it tremble in fear of being overturned…
And what would you be if the federal government went away? Right, totally fucked as you are nothing in the middle of nowhere. They aren't your enemy, you are theirs.

I'll bet you want a nice big fat war against ISIS? You gonna start that from Jim's Dinner in Pigsnot South Dakota?
Funny, I do not look to the federal government for morality. You must be fucking joking… LOL
Morality? It's about being a collective, not morality. If you want that go suck in the dogma of your local church but remember, that is about control, you can't just think whatever the fuck you like and be a church member.
Good one, the federal government acting responsibly? What, do you live in a purple haze? LOL
It acts responsibility in nearly all cases, which is why it still stands. Just because it doesn't suck your tiny cock or polish your big gun doesn't make it evil.
I've heard it all now, the federal government acting responsibly… LOL LOL LOL LOL

us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

Is that a spelling Nazi I here? Lol
Control freaks like yourself make the government what it is…
You need to be controlled, you dumbass. You aren't smart enough to rule your own life.
...says the control freak
Lol
Children, infants, pets, and livestock all have masters. They cannot survive otherwise. That's not control, that's life.
Being controlled by the federal government is not living. LOL
Oh do tell us, of all this evil control just today? Did they tell you where to go, what to eat, what to do, what to say, when to shit? Did they tell you to be here, right now? No, they told you nothing at all, they just watched over your sorry ass so you drank safe water, ate safe food and then bitched about how evil there are here.

Fuck you, you ungrateful pussy.
The federal government can claim none of those things, your delusion is great little one… LOL

And what would you be if the federal government went away? Right, totally fucked as you are nothing in the middle of nowhere. They aren't your enemy, you are theirs.

I'll bet you want a nice big fat war against ISIS? You gonna start that from Jim's Dinner in Pigsnot South Dakota?
Funny, I do not look to the federal government for morality. You must be fucking joking… LOL
Morality? It's about being a collective, not morality. If you want that go suck in the dogma of your local church but remember, that is about control, you can't just think whatever the fuck you like and be a church member.
Good one, the federal government acting responsibly? What, do you live in a purple haze? LOL
It acts responsibility in nearly all cases, which is why it still stands. Just because it doesn't suck your tiny cock or polish your big gun doesn't make it evil.
I've heard it all now, the federal government acting responsibly… LOL LOL LOL LOL

You shouldn't have voted for Reagan and the Bushes.
usdebttogdp_2012.jpg

I think it's time the direction of this thread got back on topic, which is the Pledge of Allegiance. Thanks

Two men with guns aren't equal. Not even close. One has will, and one is a pussy like you afraid to leave the house without a gun.
There You go again assuming, I live in a rural area we don't have much for criminal activity like urban liberal areas of the country....
Lol
It doesn't matter where you live, you are a pussy with a gun. A real man would eat you alive.
Adolf_Hitler_07.jpg

This guy also thought everyone that Opposed him was a pussy... Then he did the most cowardly of things killed himself.
You are too pussy to even kill yourself, or die trying to fight him. And who defeated him? FDR, the Liberal so, FU.
American soldier and the red army defeated him. dumbass
The control freak that was FDR was back in Washington sitting in his fucking wheelchair… Unarmed. Lol

pppffftttt Not to worry. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Not necessarily true.

Teachers forced me back when I was in school.

I met a group of modern teachers that forced their students to stand for the pledge.

Good for them. They would be wrong to force the students to recite the Pledge, but to require simple courtesy for a national custom is just fine. A school should always be a dictatorship so far as behavior is concerned.

...says the control freak
Lol
Children, infants, pets, and livestock all have masters. They cannot survive otherwise. That's not control, that's life.
Oh do tell us, of all this evil control just today? Did they tell you where to go, what to eat, what to do, what to say, when to shit? Did they tell you to be here, right now? No, they told you nothing at all, they just watched over your sorry ass so you drank safe water, ate safe food and then bitched about how evil there are here.

The federal government can claim none of those things, your delusion is great little one… LOL
So, you can name no controls over you yet you drank safe water and ate clean food. FU.
I pledge allegiance to the United States, not the federal government. Federal government does not deserve it

You shouldn't have voted for Reagan and the Bushes.
usdebttogdp_2012.jpg
I have never voted for a career politician, they are the lowest of lifeforms.

Two men with guns aren't equal. Not even close. One has will, and one is a pussy like you afraid to leave the house without a gun.
There You go again assuming, I live in a rural area we don't have much for criminal activity like urban liberal areas of the country....
Lol
It doesn't matter where you live, you are a pussy with a gun. A real man would eat you alive.
Adolf_Hitler_07.jpg

This guy also thought everyone that Opposed him was a pussy... Then he did the most cowardly of things killed himself.
You are too pussy to even kill yourself, or die trying to fight him. And who defeated him? FDR, the Liberal so, FU.
The control freak that was FDR was back in Washington sitting in his fucking wheelchair… Unarmed. Lol
Just stop your lying. Who controlled the Russian Military? Stalin. The British? Churchill. The American? FDR.

You might as well be saying Hitler didn't lose the war the German soldiers did. You are a fucking moron.

As to the topic at hand, the Pledge is BS. Say it or not, up to you, that is liberty.

Lol
Adolf_Hitler_07.jpg

Just stop your lying. Who controlled the Russian Military? Stalin. The British? Churchill. The American? FDR.

You might as well be saying Hitler didn't lose the war the German soldiers did. You are a fucking moron.

As to the topic at hand, the Pledge is BS. Say it or not, up to you, that is liberty.
I pledge allegiance to the United States not the federal government they are not one in the same. The federal government has fucked this country over and over again... Lol

So, you can name no controls over you yet you drank safe water and ate clean food. FU.
I pledge allegiance to the United States, not the federal government. Federal government does not deserve it
The United States is the Federal Government you fucking moron. No one goes to Montana expecting to meet with the President of the United States. You go to the Capital of the United States of America, Washington D.C, headquarters of the U.S. Federal Government.

Still the fact remains, the federal government and the country are not one in the same. Made obvious by how many times the federal government has fucked the country… LOL

The nation needs to be split up, Rodney King is one dead motherfucker
I would be thrilled to leave you to the wolves, and let you obtain the only destiny you are worthy of, being red meat for others.
No, we are not all in this together, no it does not take a village. Getting along is way overrated and the federal government is overfunded...
The only way to make the government responsible is to starve it, and make it tremble in fear of being overturned…

And the "collective" IS religion you imbecile.

If getting rid of the pledge meant getting rid of govt. in education, I'd take that trade-off without hesitation.

I would be thrilled to leave you to the wolves, and let you obtain the only destiny you are worthy of, being red meat for others.

The collective and the individual have to be in balance, dummy. Neither can exist without the other.

This is why the federal government and the country are not one in the same… LOL

medals-in-two-wars-gets-1200-a-month.jpg

Still the fact remains, the federal government and the country are not one in the same. Made obvious by how many times the federal government has fucked the country… LOL
Without the federal Government you don't have a country, you have land with 50 little states none of which are beholden to each other you idiot.

The collective and the individual have to be in balance, dummy. Neither can exist without the other.

I agree. In balance. How can you possibly have balance when the federal government has all the power...dummy. Which brings us to the Pledge... It is nothing more than a public affirmation that you, the individual understand and honor the country, and the government, that the flag represents. That's all.

The individual can exist fine without the federal government, The same cannot be said for the other way around…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back