Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

You live in the past. A past that took place before I was even born.

Your worldview is LONG outdated.
You live in the past.

No, but believe what you want
A past that took place before I was even born.

Of that, I have no doubt.

Yours was outdated in 1865

From where do these morons come?
From far more rational and intellectual corners than where you are from.

Reactionary idiots need to shut up and sit down.
rational?

intellectual?

Why?

do you believe me incapable of reading?

You live in the past. A past that took place before I was even born.

You live in the past.

A past that took place before I was even born.

My worldview was formulated by the recent past and the present.

Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes, that doesn't mean I am somehow wrong.
Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes,

WE both will be long dead before the status quo changes.

The difference being, I won't be wearing a canvas jacket with long sleeves when I pass on
I have quite a few years left in me as a millennial. You are an outdated boomer.

This country will be long gone by the time I pass.

May not be gone quite so quickly if you withdraw your help in it's distruction
If you were a rational individual you would realize that the only millennials who give a damn about this country are those who express similar views to myself.

Without the alt-right and alt-lite you will have nothing but degeneracy from sea to shining sea in just 20 years.

Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes, that doesn't mean I am somehow wrong.

The difference being, I won't be wearing a canvas jacket with long sleeves when I pass on
I have quite a few years left in me as a millennial. You are an outdated boomer.

If you were a rational individual you would realize that the only millennials who give a damn about this country are those who express similar views to myself.

Without the alt-right and alt-lite you will have nothing but degeneracy from sea to shining sea in just 20 years.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

guy tried to take over the world, not just the country, failed, most reviled person in history now.

Guys like you never learn.

and seems like you don't want to

It is hilarious how consistently childish baby boomers are.

They literally have nothing but mindless reactionary mindsets, but yet they look down on the much more critical thinking of millenials because purely reactionary mindsets kind of sort of worked back when the US and Europe were over 90% white.

At the very least the actions of the regressive millenial left make absolute sense when you consider the propaganda they are fed. I can actually get the most radical Antifa millenials to at least listen to what I have to say and consider it for a while in a one on one situation, but with baby boomers there is absolutely no shaking the old worldview of 30 to 40 years ago.

Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought than the kids of the "greatest generation"?

They literally have nothing but mindless reactionary mindsets, but yet they look down on the much more critical thinking of millenials because purely reactionary mindsets kind of sort of worked back when the US and Europe were over 90% white.

At the very least the actions of the regressive millenial left make absolute sense when you consider the propaganda they are fed. I can actually get the most radical Antifa millenials to at least listen to what I have to say and consider it for a while in a one on one situation, but with baby boomers there is absolutely no shaking the old worldview of 30 to 40 years ago.

Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought than the kids of the "greatest generation"?
Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought

commonly referred to as an oxymoron

blah blah blah

heard it before..

guy tried to take over the world, not just the country, failed, most reviled person in history now.

As I said, your world view is LONG outdated.

Now you are going back over 70 years and making yourself look even more dumb than I originally gave you credit for.

Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought

Except it isn't.

No millenial will ever be so stupid as to actually think Hitler has anything to do with American politics in the 21st century.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

Now you are going back over 70 years and making yourself look even more dumb than I originally gave you credit for.

and you're spewing the same crap the KKK spewed for a hundred years, and Hitler spewed to try to take over the world.

Haven't bought the old versions, not buying the new version.

If you were as bright as you claim to be, you wouldn't either

Except it isn't.

No millenial will ever be so stupid as to actually think Hitler has anything to do with American politics in the 21st century.
200w.gif

Critical thinking and millennials? In the same sentence? GTFO

You can't support what you just said.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

and you're spewing the same crap the KKK spewed for a hundred years, and Hitler spewed to try to take over the world.

Hitler killed mostly White people....

Critical thinking and millennials? In the same sentence? GTFO
that wasn't the funniest part...

his 'claim' is that stoners are more rational and capable of independent thought.

Most stoners I've met aren't capable of any thought.

(and he proves it)

ptbw forever , all of my kids are millennials and they would give you about two seconds of their time before dismissing you as a piece of shit. They might be polite as they have no time for the behaviour characteristics of my generation. But they'd be turned off by you without fail.

You've misjudged millenial's reaction to you.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

You are REACTING the same way to what I say that you likely would react to the KKK or Hitler because you are ignorant about the entirety of white nationalist thoughts and sentiment.

It is not that I am "bright", you are just a glorified dipshit.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

Hitler killed mostly White people....

Hitler killed people he didn't consider to be as good as he was...

Which is odd, because he was far from the 'ideal' German.

ptbw forever , all of my kids are millennials and they would give you about two seconds of their time before dismissing you as a piece of shit. They might be polite as they have no time for the behaviour characteristics of my generation. But they be turned off by you without fail.

You've misjudged millenial's reaction to you.
You are just as clueless as the other poster.

Millennials and their younger counterparts are the cry baby generations.

The millennials I know don't cry. They are impressive in many ways. We are in good hands when they take over.

10's of millions of Russians were killed by Hitler, a lot of them were probably Blue eyed, and even a good deal Blondes.

Forum List

Back