Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
---------------------------------------------- thats a Good thing that the racist and racism words hurled about is losing power isn't it . Generally speaking there is nothing ILLEGAL about being Racist is there . Morally wrong to be racist , well it MAY BE but legally it should be no problem to be racist Gramps ?? --- Definition of RACISM ---
Racists are as bad as leftist progressive twats
---------------------------------- they don't bother me and they are LEGAL till they get violent if they get violent . Just saying as their words mean nothing and are easy to laugh at Gramps .

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

That's funny coming from you considering the names you have called me. Hypocrite much?
Shittingbull is not a racist term ya tool

---------------------------------------------- thats a Good thing that the racist and racism words hurled about is losing power isn't it . Generally speaking there is nothing ILLEGAL about being Racist is there . Morally wrong to be racist , well it MAY BE but legally it should be no problem to be racist Gramps ?? --- Definition of RACISM ---
---------------------------------- they don't bother me and they are LEGAL till they get violent if they get violent . Just saying as their words mean nothing and are easy to laugh at Gramps .
Lying television pundits are completely within the law too. So you give Rachel Madcow an equal pass since her nonsense is LEGAL?

"racists" are the only ones who have the balls to address the problems that face the nation and our society. You can't maintain western civilization without western people.

That's all the left has, if it wan't for racism the Democrat part would of been dead along time ago.

That's funny coming from you considering the names you have called me. Hypocrite much?

Really? How about Felonious?

Really? How about Felonious?
I like that name. It's snarky and clever

Forum List

Back