Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
The left will never stop so long as it works.
The Regressives have had great success with putting people on the defensive, avoiding an honest conversation, and getting votes with this tactic.

Such is the cynical nature of partisan politics. You do something until it stops working for your "side", no matter how destructive it is to the country.

It sure is nice to see that it's not working like it used to.
That describes leftwing politics, at any rate.

Who fed you that line of bullshit?
Smarter than average white people who have detached themselves from the media and academia tend to come to that conclusion rather quickly.

Drop your mindless reactionary initial response to white nationalism and even fools like yourself will see how right I am.

Not likely to happen, bud.

I live, and have always lived, in the real world
You live in the past. A past that took place before I was even born.

Your worldview is LONG outdated.
You live in the past.

No, but believe what you want
A past that took place before I was even born.

Of that, I have no doubt.

Yours was outdated in 1865

From where do these morons come?
:dunno:

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

It's not going away Gramps...the Left has pushed and pushed...they won't be happy until civil war ensues...it's become a game of tit for tat and the Right is willing to be as retaliatory as possible even if that means using racism as a way to get under the skin of the Left.

Yeah! You guys are just being racist to teach us a lesson. Now I get it!

Hard for you to wrap your head around isn't it?
Congrats...you've pissed people off and now they want to hurt your tolerant little feelings...hahaha

I know. It's amazing. People who were tolerant and didn't even see skin color 2 years ago have been forced into the arms of Richard Spencer and David Duke because some libs looked at them funny. I get it. Makes perfect sense.

The Regressives have had great success with putting people on the defensive, avoiding an honest conversation, and getting votes with this tactic.

Such is the cynical nature of partisan politics. You do something until it stops working for your "side", no matter how destructive it is to the country.

Damn. You are a broken record.

What is nice to see? Trump in the oval office?

Still don't want to name some racists? Not even the ones in this thread who you are having a mature conversation with?
It was never my intent to get up in your heads like this.
Smarter than average white people who have detached themselves from the media and academia tend to come to that conclusion rather quickly.

Drop your mindless reactionary initial response to white nationalism and even fools like yourself will see how right I am.

Would you like to see the races separated geographically?
That is the only future that doesn't involve horrific amounts of bloodshed over a purely elementary understanding of racial differences.
How would that happen, logistically? You wouldn't be able to divide up the states. What would that look like?
The US will either disintegrate into nothing after complete balkanization and mass migration, or there will be complete freedom of disassociation to the point that separate nations form.

The demographics of most states in this country went through massive changes in a VERY short of period of time. There is no reason why massive changes can't occur again out of mutual understanding that multiculturalism will ALWAYS lead to ethnic and racial warfare if it isn't dissolved.

Nationalism and separation aside: Do you feel that whites are superior to minorities? If so, which minorities? And in what ways?

Whites are superior to some minorities and inferior to others all depending on the metrics being used.

Still don't want to name some racists? Not even the ones in this thread who you are having a mature conversation with?

That is the only future that doesn't involve horrific amounts of bloodshed over a purely elementary understanding of racial differences.
How would that happen, logistically? You wouldn't be able to divide up the states. What would that look like?
The US will either disintegrate into nothing after complete balkanization and mass migration, or there will be complete freedom of disassociation to the point that separate nations form.

The demographics of most states in this country went through massive changes in a VERY short of period of time. There is no reason why massive changes can't occur again out of mutual understanding that multiculturalism will ALWAYS lead to ethnic and racial warfare if it isn't dissolved.
Well, it wouldn't disintegrate to the point where it no longer had a functioning governmental body.

Don't you think it's more likely that those who think like you would try to carve out a geographical area so that you could self-govern?

It's not going away Gramps...the Left has pushed and pushed...they won't be happy until civil war ensues...it's become a game of tit for tat and the Right is willing to be as retaliatory as possible even if that means using racism as a way to get under the skin of the Left.

Yeah! You guys are just being racist to teach us a lesson. Now I get it!

Hard for you to wrap your head around isn't it?
Congrats...you've pissed people off and now they want to hurt your tolerant little feelings...hahaha

I know. It's amazing. People who were tolerant and didn't even see skin color 2 years ago have been forced into the arms of Richard Spencer and David Duke because some libs looked at them funny. I get it. Makes perfect sense.

Spin it whichever way makes you feel better bud.
This has been building for many years...think 2008 when a soft spoken, barely American nutless pussy with an un-American name took the office of POTUS and spent eight long years governing this nation from the bottom up. Ring any bells?

Absolutely.

Anti-white racism is institutionalized everywhere in the western world while the blatant lie of "white privilege" is taught by that very same anti-white system. White nationalism has been the modern day civil rights movement since the 90s.

White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.
White nationalism is literally the only way white people can make sure that their rights are respected.

You live in the past.

My worldview was formulated by the recent past and the present.

Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes, that doesn't mean I am somehow wrong.

Whatever it is, it is a deflection from my original point.

But I'm used to that.

No deflection, you see claims of racism where they do not exist. You have predetermined that all liberals do is scream about racism where none is found and so you are merely showing your own sort of partisan bias.

Kind of makes you a hypocrite.
From your end of the spectrum, I certainly believe that you believe that.

Looks like I'll just have to find a way to proceed without your approval.

What you could do is admit I didn't call you a racist. Can you?
You didn't call me a racist.

Of course, I didn't say that you did. What I actually said was, "If you want to think that makes me a racist, or a ___________, or a ___________, or a __________, I'm perfectly fine with that."

I hope that helps.

Yeah, you certainly implied it.

So, name a racist

The Rev. Al Sharpton, The Rev. Jesse Jackson, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Maxine Waters and the list goes on, and on, and on.

You live in the past.

From far more rational and intellectual corners than where you are from.

Reactionary idiots need to shut up and sit down.

You live in the past.

Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes, that doesn't mean I am somehow wrong.
Just because you will be likely dead before the status quo changes,

WE both will be long dead before the status quo changes.

The difference being, I won't be wearing a canvas jacket with long sleeves when I pass on

Hey Mac, if you do your quotes like this and show yourself arguing with me and a white suoremacist puke in the same thread, you can use it to masturbate later. Everyone will just KNOW that PROUD TO BE WHITE FOREVER and Lone Laugher are just opposite sides of the same coin. Right?

Right?
I called it....

You live in the past.

rational?

intellectual?

highly doubtful

You live in the past.

The difference being, I won't be wearing a canvas jacket with long sleeves when I pass on
I have quite a few years left in me as a millennial. You are an outdated boomer.

This country will be long gone by the time I pass.

You live in the past.

rational?

intellectual?

highly doubtful
You are in no position to judge.

You live in the past.

I have quite a few years left in me as a millennial. You are an outdated boomer.

This country will be long gone by the time I pass.

May not be gone quite so quickly if you withdraw your help in it's distruction

Forum List

Back