Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

It is hilarious how consistently childish baby boomers are.

They literally have nothing but mindless reactionary mindsets, but yet they look down on the much more critical thinking of millenials because purely reactionary mindsets kind of sort of worked back when the US and Europe were over 90% white.

At the very least the actions of the regressive millenial left make absolute sense when you consider the propaganda they are fed. I can actually get the most radical Antifa millenials to at least listen to what I have to say and consider it for a while in a one on one situation, but with baby boomers there is absolutely no shaking the old worldview of 30 to 40 years ago.

Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought than the kids of the "greatest generation"?
Critical thinking and millennials? In the same sentence? GTFO
that wasn't the funniest part...

his 'claim' is that stoners are more rational and capable of independent thought.

Most stoners I've met aren't capable of any thought.

(and he proves it)
My younger brother is/was a pothead. Lacked ambition & drive. I am not too familiar with the poster you're arguing with.
People like him & Bripat call me a liberal every time I say something they don't like. At that point the conversation is over as you've exposed yourself as a radical that can't properly articulate why I'm wrong and you're right. It's just like when the lefties call me a racist.

May not be gone quite so quickly if you withdraw your help in it's distruction
If you were a rational individual you would realize that the only millennials who give a damn about this country are those who express similar views to myself.

Without the alt-right and alt-lite you will have nothing but degeneracy from sea to shining sea in just 20 years.

blah blah blah

heard it before..

guy tried to take over the world, not just the country, failed, most reviled person in history now.

Guys like you never learn.

and seems like you don't want to
As I said, your world view is LONG outdated.

Now you are going back over 70 years and making yourself look even more dumb than I originally gave you credit for.

and you're spewing the same crap the KKK spewed for a hundred years, and Hitler spewed to try to take over the world.

Haven't bought the old versions, not buying the new version.

If you were as bright as you claim to be, you wouldn't either
You are REACTING the same way to what I say that you likely would react to the KKK or Hitler because you are ignorant about the entirety of white nationalist thoughts and sentiment.

It is not that I am "bright", you are just a glorified dipshit.

because you are ignorant about the entirety of white nationalist thoughts and sentiment.

then explain it.

and prove you aren't just another Nazi or Klucker.

'glorified dipshit'?

I'm not the one claiming I'm better than others because of the color of my skin.

only an idiot would claim that

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

I don't see it happening anytime soon as leftists have hardwired a whole generation's brains.

Riot-Prone Mobs Are A Product Of America’s Cult-Like Education System

^That's a very informative link for those interested as to the why.

It's really bad, and I feel sorry for them because they've been robbed of the ability to think. Yet when they start talking violence, I can shoot a Banty rooster @ 100 yds. They have no idea, they've probably never been sucker-punched in the mouth and had to fight a 6'1" n1gger either. I have. Scoop, slam on head, kick, punch.

They literally have nothing but mindless reactionary mindsets, but yet they look down on the much more critical thinking of millenials because purely reactionary mindsets kind of sort of worked back when the US and Europe were over 90% white.

At the very least the actions of the regressive millenial left make absolute sense when you consider the propaganda they are fed. I can actually get the most radical Antifa millenials to at least listen to what I have to say and consider it for a while in a one on one situation, but with baby boomers there is absolutely no shaking the old worldview of 30 to 40 years ago.

Why is it that a bunch of stoners are more capable of independent and rational thought than the kids of the "greatest generation"?

his 'claim' is that stoners are more rational and capable of independent thought.

(and he proves it)
LOL

Now you are claiming someone who has never been drunk or high is a stoner.

Priceless stupidity.

Millennials and their younger counterparts are the cry baby generations.

The millennials I know don't cry. They are impressive in many ways. We are in good hands when they take over.

10's of millions of Russians were killed by Hitler, a lot of them were probably Blue eyed, and even a good deal Blondes.

They also weren't part of the 'Master Race'

So, it was mostly Whites who weren't part of the Aryan master race, considering that most of who were killed by Hitler were White?

(and he proves it)
LOL

Now you are claiming someone who has never been drunk or high is a stoner.

Priceless stupidity.

You're the one that called himself a stoner, or at least part of the stoner generation.

The millennials I know don't cry. They are impressive in many ways. We are in good hands when they take over.

10's of millions of Russians were killed by Hitler, a lot of them were probably Blue eyed, and even a good deal Blondes.

So, it was mostly Whites who weren't part of the Aryan master race, considering that most of who were killed by Hitler were White?

spin all you want.

the Aryan Race was blonde, and blue eyed.

Snowflakes who can't bear to be exposed to opinions they don't agree with are "impressive?"

Yeah, he/she/it sure is impressive.

Don't know that person. The dozens I know are well prepared to handle what comes.

Baby-boomers were probably the most violent generation, the high murder rates between the 1970's - 1990's would heavily confirm that.

Snowflakes who can't bear to be exposed to opinions they don't agree with are "impressive?"

Don't know that person. The dozens I know are well prepared to handle what comes.

Really? That doesn't sound like any of the ones I know. They're all brainwashed dupes.

spin all you want.

spin all you want.

Many of Hitler / Nazi actions don't reek of White Supremacist.
His Muslim SS division like the SS Hanschar, or albanian support in the SS, or his support from Indians in the SS, propping up Islamic Chechens to help him kill Russians, as well supporting an invitation from Muslim Turkey to join him in WW2.

all while killing heavily blue eyed, quite blonde Russians, Poles, and Ukrainians by the millions.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
Bingo. Overdoing the racism stuff, the boy that cried wolf, blacks do that. It has gotten way past old. Especially since blacks are just as flawed and commit racial atrocities like whites. And blacks murder each other in far larger numbers than bad police shootings. So if rich black NFL playayas want to kneel at the national anthem, they better reconsider their reasoning.

Really? That doesn't sound like any of the ones I know. They're all brainwashed dupes.

Do you think you are intelligent? You don't stand a chance against the average millennial. They would eat your lunch.

Last edited:

spin all you want.

spin all you want.

Many of Hitler / Nazi actions don't reek of White Supremacist.
His Muslim SS division like the SS Hanschar, or albanian support in the SS, or his support from Indians in the SS, propping up Islamic Chechens to help him kill Russians, as well supporting an invitation from Muslim Turkey to join him in WW2.

all while killing heavily blue eyed, quite blonde Russians, Poles, and Ukrainians by the millions.

yup, he was a real sweetheart, not an evil bone in his body.

I can understand why you love him, and stick up for him.

Now, why don't you leave the sane people alone, an go stare at your Eva Braun pin-up

Do you think you are intelligent? You don bstand a chance against the average millennial. They would eat your lunch.

I "don bstand [sic] a chance?" That was a great demonstration of your brilliance, Einstein.

Oh la di da.
Those White supremacist Nazis.

Hitler hated, Slavs, UNLESS they were Muslim like Bosniaks, or helped him kill other Slavs like Ukrainians did to Poles in Wolyn Massacre, or Croats in Jasenovac against Serbs.

Gee, how White supremacist of them.

Bingo. Overdoing the racism stuff, the boy that cried wolf, blacks do that. It has gotten way past old. Especially since blacks are just as flawed and commit racial atrocities like whites. And blacks murder each other in far larger numbers than bad police shootings. So if rich black NFL playayas want to kneel at the national anthem, they better reconsider their reasoning.

^^^^this person clearly has no race issues^^^^

She has just been accused of being a racist so many times that she decided to act like one to spite others. A very common thing. Very common.

Forum List

Back