Can you all stop talking about Hitler?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Stalin was on the left.

Hitler was on the right.

Both of them were Statists.

Anarchist vs Statist is perpendicular to Right vs Left.

----------------------

The sooner you kids realize that most issues in America today are not Left and Right, but Up and Down, the sooner we'll be able to return to an age of American prosperity, and perhaps even a Golden Age, where the economy, arts and sciences all flourish, unencumbered by the Authoritarian plutocracy.

---------------------

"Who was better, Stalin or Hilter?"

Seriously, get real.

Stalin was on the left.

Hitler was on the right.

----------------------

The sooner you kids realize that most issues in America today are not Left and Right, but Up and Down, the sooner we'll be able to return to an age of American prosperity, and perhaps even a Golden Age, where the economy, arts and sciences all flourish, unencumbered by the Authoritarian plutocracy.

---------------------

Seriously, get real.

Aww c'mon... The bed wetters get really butthurt when they're compared to hitler. For some reason Stalin, Mao, Kim Jung Ill, Castro, Mugabee, and Pol Pot don't create near as much outrage though.

I'd still argue with you that the left has far more in common with the nazis than anything I stand for.

Stalin was on the left.

Hitler was on the right.

----------------------

---------------------

Seriously, get real.

Aww c'mon... The bed wetters get really butthurt when they're compared to hitler. For some reason Stalin, Mao, Kim Jung Ill, Castro, Mugabee, and Pol Pot don't create near as much outrage though.

I'd still argue with you that the left has far more in common with the nazis than anything I stand for.

of course being compare to mao isnt going to bother them

there are folks n the admin using his quotes

as a way forward

i do agree that the left has more in common with the nazis

just look at how much they love to involve the government

into the lifes of the peoples

--LOL

Forum List

Back