Can You Feel It?

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

Well, I think recent events have revealed what the true meaning is.

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

Let's put it together, shall we?

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?

Get help

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?
The old white racist men have made their final stand, and lost.
Now young white men are about to kick the shit out of you.

Democrats will have nothing left after they lose their "deplorables".
So many here who can't read a fucking poll. Are the polls wrong? No. Are they perfect? No.
This has nothing to do with the polls moron.

Young white people are progressive, the Democratic Party is a fascist, anti-white party propped up by racist, fascist minorities.

Once white millennials actually understand that their own party hates them with every fiber of its being, then Democrats will have less than 5% of the white vote and Republicans will win every election if they capitalize on that.

Jesus, so you're saying that the republican party really IS the party for whites.

Can you feel it?

Get help
Oh! I am stung by your rapier-like retort! Pithy, yet completely empty.

Can you feel it?

So many here who can't read a fucking poll. Are the polls wrong? No. Are they perfect? No.

Young white people are progressive, the Democratic Party is a fascist, anti-white party propped up by racist, fascist minorities.

Once white millennials actually understand that their own party hates them with every fiber of its being, then Democrats will have less than 5% of the white vote and Republicans will win every election if they capitalize on that.

Jesus, so you're saying that the republican party really IS the party for whites.
No, it isn't. But there are a lot of racists who think it should be and are trying to take it over.

That's why Trump has to lose. To save the soul of the party.

Obama's old church can also be categorized as "Christian terrorists"....
Oh, so you admit Obama is a Christian when it suits you, eh? On any other day, though, he's a Muslim, amiright?

Positively schizophrenic. I've seen so many examples of it in Trump's Chumps I honestly do not understand why their heads don't explode from holding so many schizophrenic memes in their heads.

So...what acts of terror did the Trinity Church commit?

They got all uppity.

No, it isn't. But there are a lot of racists who think it should be and are trying to take it over.

That's why Trump has to lose. To save the soul of the party.

I'd be much more inclined to agree with that.

If Hillary wins just remember you people own Hillary's pile of FUBAR and we will hold you people responsible.
Nope. YOU own Hillary's win. For backing Trump. Retard.
As opposed to fucking Jeb?

Or Santorum II, aka Ted Cruz?
Any one of them would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

Any one of them.

I supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket myself. That would have blasted Clinton into ashes.

Tell us how they were all RINOs and that Trump isn't so we can all have a huge belly laugh.
They would have done as well as Romney and lost to the seemingly more "progressive" candidate....

You have no clue how politics works, do you?
I've been in politics since I was a child, retard. I live and breathe the stuff.

My parents helped Reagan get elected. My mother was state chairman of the ACU.

You are WAY over your head.
I have been involved since I was small as well( thanks to my uncle working for the county clerk as a strategist).

I know how radically changed the electorate is from the 80s(and even the 90s and early 2000s), and I can tell you that Reagan would not have a chance in today's America.

Listen to the crazy left. They are posing an argument that if every wild allegation about Trump is true he must be half as bad as the Clintons.

Oh, so you admit Obama is a Christian when it suits you, eh? On any other day, though, he's a Muslim, amiright?

Positively schizophrenic. I've seen so many examples of it in Trump's Chumps I honestly do not understand why their heads don't explode from holding so many schizophrenic memes in their heads.

They got all uppity.
You mean like the Trump supporters who are supposedly so "deplorable"?

Not being able to recognize racism from people other than whites is a sign of severe mental disability.

Nope. YOU own Hillary's win. For backing Trump. Retard.
As opposed to fucking Jeb?

Or Santorum II, aka Ted Cruz?
Any one of them would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

Any one of them.

I supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket myself. That would have blasted Clinton into ashes.

Tell us how they were all RINOs and that Trump isn't so we can all have a huge belly laugh.
They would have done as well as Romney and lost to the seemingly more "progressive" candidate....

You have no clue how politics works, do you?
I've been in politics since I was a child, retard. I live and breathe the stuff.

My parents helped Reagan get elected. My mother was state chairman of the ACU.

You are WAY over your head.
I have been involved since I was small as well( thanks to my uncle working for the county clerk as a strategist).

I know how radically changed the electorate is from the 80s(and even the 90s and early 2000s), and I can tell you that Reagan would not have a chance in today's America.

Good, we sure as hell don't need that shit again, that's when the economic rerigging got underway.

They got all uppity.

Not being able to recognize racism from people other than whites is a sign of severe mental disability.

Some day america may come to understand that no one, no people will accept oppression without resisting.

using that logic is Trumps wife covering up for him by not ranting against all the women who are stepping up right now? or railing against her husband ?

My Husband did it, I refuse to cover for him, he's guilty !

like that?
It didn't really have anything to do with the wives' reactions. It was (sarcastically) about the whining that the media colluded to take the guy down. Clinton's bad boy antics were covered, so why wouldn't Trump's be? It's okay for Clinton, but not for Trump?

huh?

got that bass-ackwards dont you?

its ok to fry Hillary and not even mention Trumps wife ... yes?
Where are you guys getting all this? Did I make a comment ANYWHERE about the wives' reactions? "It's okay for Bill Clinton, but not for Trump" There. Does that make it more clear?
Who said it is okay for Bill Clinton?

And why are Trump and all his Chumps making the argument of a five year old?

"Billy did it, too!"
OMG. You're going deep in the weeds here. I'm going to rephrase. The media has every right and even a responsibility to cover Trump's naughtiness the same way it covered Bill Clinton's when it happened.
Meaning, quit whining about the collusion of the mean, mean, press.
Whatever other meaning you're getting out of it is totally screwed up.
The media didn't cover Bill's "naughtiness"....

Quit being less knowledgeable about the Clinton presidency than someone who was in kindergarten at the time it happened.

They got all uppity.

Some day america may come to understand that no one, no people will accept oppression without resisting.
America hasn't even begun to feel the resistance of white people to their oppression yet.

[

Racist much?

Your hatred of white people oozes from you like puss.
She isn't the only one either.

The entire Democrat party is anti-white.

If Republicans were smart they would attack Democrats on that front and start to secure some wins in the Midwest and Northeast.
They only places they will soon be able to win is in the whitey flyover. You can have it.
As opposed to whitey Northeast and Northwest?

No, we will take everything back from you pieces of shit and leave you to be decapitated by the "JV league".

They got all uppity.

America hasn't even begun to feel the resistance of white people to their oppression yet.

Oh bullshit son, you're dilusional in so many ways you're not worth the time, have a nice day.

The Donald's vision of a better America....

Trump and women.jpg

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

Can you feel it?
It's all going to be a jagged pill for the GOP folks who got turned into Tea Partiers...as the GOP caps the Tea Party in the head, and kicks it in the ditch.
Name a single Tea Party platform....

"Tea Party" is nothing but a euphemism for a"redneck" to you assholes
Not just that.......it's "uneducated white rednecks over 40, who go to a Bible Belt church once a week"
Except the TEA party had nothing to do with religion, and even the biased studies concluded that Tea party members were both more educated and more wealthy than your shitstain of a party ever dreamed of being.

Maybe we should resume this exchange when you graduate high school finally.

They got all uppity.

Oh bullshit son, you're dilusional in so many ways you're not worth the time, have a nice day.
Ignorance isn't a virtue.

You will learn in good time though.

They got all uppity.

Ignorance isn't a virtue.

You will learn in good time though.

The poor downtrodden white male in america.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

Can you feel it?
It's all going to be a jagged pill for the GOP folks who got turned into Tea Partiers...as the GOP caps the Tea Party in the head, and kicks it in the ditch.
Name a single Tea Party platform....

"Tea Party" is nothing but a euphemism for a"redneck" to you assholes
Not just that.......it's "uneducated white rednecks over 40, who go to a Bible Belt church once a week"
Except the TEA party had nothing to do with religion, and even the biased studies concluded that Tea party members were both more educated and more wealthy than your shitstain of a party ever dreamed of being.

Maybe we should resume this exchange when you graduate high school finally.

The tea party was not monolithic. It included the "don't socialize my medicare" crew along with the von mises devotees.

Forum List

Back