Can You Feel It?

Or the nation could have gotten a real candidate out of the republican party.

it was a perfect storm, Celebrity, angst in the heartland, and a complicit press that was waiting to give Hilary the easiest path possible.

No one person made this situation, it was a team effort.
Yes, we should have been kept in the dark about it (although most of knew it anyway from what he said/how he acted) just like we were kept in the dark by the scurrilous media about Bill Clinton's affairs and Hillary's role in covering it up.
:boohoo:

using that logic is Trumps wife covering up for him by not ranting against all the women who are stepping up right now? or railing against her husband ?

My Husband did it, I refuse to cover for him, he's guilty !

like that?
It didn't really have anything to do with the wives' reactions. It was (sarcastically) about the whining that the media colluded to take the guy down. Clinton's bad boy antics were covered, so why wouldn't Trump's be? It's okay for Clinton, but not for Trump?

huh?

got that bass-ackwards dont you?

its ok to fry Hillary and not even mention Trumps wife ... yes?
Where are you guys getting all this? Did I make a comment ANYWHERE about the wives' reactions? "It's okay for Bill Clinton, but not for Trump" There. Does that make it more clear?

it was a perfect storm, Celebrity, angst in the heartland, and a complicit press that was waiting to give Hilary the easiest path possible.

No one person made this situation, it was a team effort.
Yes, we should have been kept in the dark about it (although most of knew it anyway from what he said/how he acted) just like we were kept in the dark by the scurrilous media about Bill Clinton's affairs and Hillary's role in covering it up.

using that logic is Trumps wife covering up for him by not ranting against all the women who are stepping up right now? or railing against her husband ?

like that?
It didn't really have anything to do with the wives' reactions. It was (sarcastically) about the whining that the media colluded to take the guy down. Clinton's bad boy antics were covered, so why wouldn't Trump's be? It's okay for Clinton, but not for Trump?

huh?

Where are you guys getting all this? Did I make a comment ANYWHERE about the wives' reactions? "It's okay for Bill Clinton, but not for Trump" There. Does that make it more clear?
Who said it is okay for Bill Clinton?

And why are Trump and all his Chumps making the argument of a five year old?

"Billy did it, too!"

Last edited:
"Billy did it, too!"

Trump and his Chumps have NO idea how badly that is backfiring. Not a clue.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™.

She isn't the only one either.

The entire Democrat party is anti-white.

If Republicans were smart they would attack Democrats on that front and start to secure some wins in the Midwest and Northeast.

Since the scumbag Andrew Jackson started the party, the democrats have hated people based on skin color. The current party is no different, they just changed the target color.. 30 years ago they hated people and denied them civil rights for having black skin, now the democrats hate people and deny them civil rights for having white skin.

democrats, democrats never change.
Ahhhh, you gotta love the ignorance of the tards who think the Christian terrorists of the Klan were all Democrats.

The fact is, the Republican party was dominated by the Klan. Kind of like the way it is currently dominated by the retards, racists, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths today.

And just like back then, the sane Republicans actually considered starting a new party because the GOP had become so infected by the Klan.

To call the KKK a Democratic organization is to tell a HUGE lie of omission.

A far more accurate term for the KKK is "Christian terrorists".

It is amusing how the retards demand Obama call ISIS "Muslims terrorists" and yet you NEVER hear them call the KKK "Christian terrorists", even though that is exactly what the Klan is.

Thus the category "hypocrites" is part of my list of assholes who have hijacked the party.
Obama's old church can also be categorized as "Christian terrorists"....

Oh, so you admit Obama is a Christian when it suits you, eh? On any other day, though, he's a Muslim, amiright?

Positively schizophrenic. I've seen so many examples of it in Trump's Chumps I honestly do not understand why their heads don't explode from holding so many schizophrenic memes in their heads.

So...what acts of terror did the Trinity Church commit?

If Hillary wins just remember you people own Hillary's pile of FUBAR and we will hold you people responsible.
Nope. YOU own Hillary's win. For backing Trump. Retard.
As opposed to fucking Jeb?

Or Santorum II, aka Ted Cruz?
Any one of them would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

Any one of them.

I supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket myself. That would have blasted Clinton into ashes.

Tell us how they were all RINOs and that Trump isn't so we can all have a huge belly laugh.

Oh, so you admit Obama is a Christian when it suits you, eh? On any other day, though, he's a Muslim, amiright?

Positively schizophrenic. I've seen so many examples of it in Trump's Chumps I honestly do not understand why their heads don't explode from holding so many schizophrenic memes in their heads.

When did I say Obama was a Muslim?

BTW, You do realize there are plenty of KKK chapters that have never harmed a hair on anyone's head, right?

How is Reverend Wright any different from David Duke?

I'd like Ted Cruz a lot more if he wasn't so goddam mendacious.

He's on the right track, but he has serious personality flaws. If he was just HONEST, he would be awesome.

BTW, You do realize there are plenty of KKK chapters that have never harmed a hair on anyone's head, right?

What acts of terror has the Trinity Church committed?

If Hillary wins just remember you people own Hillary's pile of FUBAR and we will hold you people responsible.

Any one of them.

I supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket myself. That would have blasted Clinton into ashes.

Tell us how they were all RINOs and that Trump isn't so we can all have a huge belly laugh.
They would have done as well as Romney and lost to the seemingly more "progressive" candidate....

You have no clue how politics works, do you?

like that?

huh?

"Billy did it, too!"
OMG. You're going deep in the weeds here. I'm going to rephrase. The media has every right and even a responsibility to cover Trump's naughtiness the same way it covered Bill Clinton's when it happened.
Meaning, quit whining about the collusion of the mean, mean, press.
Whatever other meaning you're getting out of it is totally screwed up.

Any one of them.

They would have done as well as Romney and lost to the seemingly more "progressive" candidate....

You have no clue how politics works, do you?
I've been in politics since I was a child, retard. I live and breathe the stuff.

My parents helped Reagan get elected. My mother was state chairman of the ACU.

You are WAY over your head.

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

Well, I think recent events have revealed what the true meaning is.

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

Let's put it together, shall we?

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?
There is also a Tweet campaign of wanting the 19th Amendment repealed on the Trump side, after the idea was brought up that if women didn't vote, Trump would win..

like that?

huh?

"Billy did it, too!"
OMG. You're going deep in the weeds here. I'm going to rephrase. The media has every right and even a responsibility to cover Trump's naughtiness the same way it covered Bill Clinton's when it happened.
Meaning, quit whining about the collusion of the mean, mean, press.
Whatever other meaning you're getting out of it is totally screwed up.
Where did I whine about the collusion of the press?

I didn't.

In fact, I wrote a long post yesterday chastising someone for blaming the media. The media, especially the propaganda outlets, feed the rubes what they want. As long as the media can make bank on that model, they will continue to manufacture all the bullshit the retards can consume.

As I prove in countless topics every day, the rubes WANT to be lied to. They BEG to be lied to. Every time they are shown they were lied to, they get right back in line for more lies to propagate.

So, no. It has NOTHING to do with the media and EVERYTHING to do with the desire to bleev on the part of the goddam brainless parroting rubes.

They are devolving in real time.

A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

Well, I think recent events have revealed what the true meaning is.

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

Let's put it together, shall we?

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?
There is also a Tweet campaign of wanting the 19th Amendment repealed on the Trump side, after the idea was brought up that if women didn't vote, Trump would win..
Trump would win in a landslide if women didn't have the vote.

I bet he rues over that one quite a lot lately.

Feel what? We know for a freaking fact that Hillary's husband is guilty of every bad thing the radical left assumes (feels) about Trump. What do you feel when you look at Hillary? She is nothing but an empty pants suit who can't tell the truth? Wikileaks revealed that she is a bigot who ridicules evangelical Christians (but not evangelical Muslems) and she supports open borders.

What acts of terror has the Trinity Church committed?
What act of terror did David Duke commit...besides being pro-white in an anti-white world?

You want to perpetually call the entire KKK a terrorist organization for murders in the distant past, but you can't admit that they really aren't any different from any other group spouting racist diatribes today(including Obama's church).

Forum List

Back