Can you imagine if Ford behaved the same way Kavanaugh did?

What a load of disgusting nonsense. When you're a decent and moral man and someone falsely accuses you of an ugly crime, you will naturally feel righteous indignation.
false?? She said she was ONE HUNDRED % sure it was him
And of course her inability to name when where it happened mean nothing and of course the fact that every person she named as being there claims it never happened are not important either right?

sarge it's he said THEY said
And NONE of the three had ANYTHING to say in 2006 when he was confirmed to the Federal Bench and NOTHING to say for 30 years, suddenly JUST when the dems need a way to delay THEY find their spine? Ya totally believable.
1000's of women molested raped won't come forward They know the republicans will mock them and never believe them Oh blame the women Another repub trick

Should there not be a presumption innocence? We need to examine the women’s accusations however false and mistaken identity, false memories ,and out right lies have happened before. Unless there is some solid evidence, we can’t ruin the accused’s life based on an accusation.

Correct me if I’m wrong but was Ford’s recollection due to therapy? Suddenly remembering something 30 years after it happened is very rare and is often a symptom of False Memory Syndrome, it usually follows the pattern of what Ford is going through. None of the four that were said to be at this small party remember ever being there and the only other girl that was supposed to be at the party said she never met Kavanaugh. Tough to be at a party of just five people and not meet everyone.

That said he has no proof that the event didn’t happen, however he shouldn’t have to prove his innocence on an event that may never have taken place.
Correct me If I'm wrong ,,but you and republican slime either blame the women or they are liars EVERY time a republican molests or rapes

I’m not blaming her, do you want to stick with the facts or are you just going off your bigotry and hate.
Bigotry and hate will be it that and funny rating when they can't dispute a post.

What a load of disgusting nonsense. When you're a decent and moral man and someone falsely accuses you of an ugly crime, you will naturally feel righteous indignation.
And of course her inability to name when where it happened mean nothing and of course the fact that every person she named as being there claims it never happened are not important either right?
can you wait until the fbi come to their conclusions not those of the pos trump needs in the SC to save his ass?

And NONE of the three had ANYTHING to say in 2006 when he was confirmed to the Federal Bench and NOTHING to say for 30 years, suddenly JUST when the dems need a way to delay THEY find their spine? Ya totally believable.
1000's of women molested raped won't come forward They know the republicans will mock them and never believe them Oh blame the women Another repub trick

Should there not be a presumption innocence? We need to examine the women’s accusations however false and mistaken identity, false memories ,and out right lies have happened before. Unless there is some solid evidence, we can’t ruin the accused’s life based on an accusation.

Correct me if I’m wrong but was Ford’s recollection due to therapy? Suddenly remembering something 30 years after it happened is very rare and is often a symptom of False Memory Syndrome, it usually follows the pattern of what Ford is going through. None of the four that were said to be at this small party remember ever being there and the only other girl that was supposed to be at the party said she never met Kavanaugh. Tough to be at a party of just five people and not meet everyone.

That said he has no proof that the event didn’t happen, however he shouldn’t have to prove his innocence on an event that may never have taken place.
Correct me If I'm wrong ,,but you and republican slime either blame the women or they are liars EVERY time a republican molests or rapes

I’m not blaming her, do you want to stick with the facts or are you just going off your bigotry and hate.
the fact is she's 100% sure it was him and and a judge wh'o's supposed to be cool and calm under pressure went bat shit crazy Can you imagine the sucker with a few beers under his belt?

No facts to support her allegations, so there is at this point no proof. Anything else besides your opinion? Any proof?

the fact is she's 100% sure it was him and and a judge wh'o's supposed to be cool and calm under pressure went bat shit crazy Can you imagine the sucker with a few beers under his belt?
AND after all the nice things the pos in our WH had to say about the FBI I'm sure the FBI is going to do their damnedest to shove it up the morons trumps ass

So you are saying they are going to not follow the law? Are they going to make up evidence?

No facts to support her allegations, so there is at this point no proof. Anything else besides your opinion? Any proof?
not yet

AND after all the nice things the pos in our WH had to say about the FBI I'm sure the FBI is going to do their damnedest to shove it up the morons trumps ass

So you are saying they are going to not follow the law? Are they going to make up evidence?
No but they'll give it their best try to stick it to trump and supporters like you

not yet

So you have made up your mind with absolutely no evidence.

No but they'll give it their best try to stick it to trump and supporters like you

Lol! They will do their job like they always do and hopefully they have character and are fair and honest, unlike yourself.

can you wait until the fbi come to their conclusions not those of the pos trump needs in the SC to save his ass?
Why should I wait while you keep claiming all it takes is her word it happened? All I did is point out she has no date no time no place and the 5 people she claimed were there all deny it.

his bizarre performance in the hearing disqualifies him for the job... and his alcoholism should not be ignored, he needs help... maybe this was God's back handed way of getting it for him?

Hence all the beer:

“I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer.”

“Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer.”

Again, “We drank beer. We liked beer.”

And again, “We drank beer and, you know, so did, I think, the vast majority of people our age at the time. But in any event, we drank beer — and still do. So whatever, you know.”

There was yet more beer during an odd, unattractive exchange with Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a Rhode Island Democrat. It got less attention than the odder, even less attractive exchange with Klobuchar, the Minnesota Democrat — the one where he disregarded her touching remarks about her father's struggle with alcoholism and asked her if she had ever consumed alcohol to the point of blacking out.

To Whitehouse, Kavanaugh simply said: “Do you like beer, Senator, or not?”

“Um, next,” Whitehouse stammered, trying to move the conversation along.

“What do you like to drink?” Kavanaugh pressed, and when he didn’t get an answer, he asked again.

Kavanaugh hasn’t asked me, but I’ll volunteer: I like beer. I also like wine. I like gin and bourbon, too, though not together. And in contrast to him, I’m willing to be honest and admit that in the past, I occasionally drank so much that I later didn’t remember all that I’d said and done.

What I don’t like is his selective frankness and the red-faced righteousness with which he, the supposedly sober-minded jurist, rushed to the fault lines of gender, culture and class. He made camp there and stoked the fire as high as it would go and as hot as it would burn. He brought a cooler of beer.

Opinion | Brett Kavanaugh Loves His Beer

Hence all the beer:

“I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer.”

And again, “We drank beer and, you know, so did, I think, the vast majority of people our age at the time. But in any event, we drank beer — and still do. So whatever, you know.”

There was yet more beer during an odd, unattractive exchange with Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a Rhode Island Democrat. It got less attention than the odder, even less attractive exchange with Klobuchar, the Minnesota Democrat — the one where he disregarded her touching remarks about her father's struggle with alcoholism and asked her if she had ever consumed alcohol to the point of blacking out.

“What do you like to drink?” Kavanaugh pressed, and when he didn’t get an answer, he asked again.

Kavanaugh hasn’t asked me, but I’ll volunteer: I like beer. I also like wine. I like gin and bourbon, too, though not together. And in contrast to him, I’m willing to be honest and admit that in the past, I occasionally drank so much that I later didn’t remember all that I’d said and done.

What I don’t like is his selective frankness and the red-faced righteousness with which he, the supposedly sober-minded jurist, rushed to the fault lines of gender, culture and class. He made camp there and stoked the fire as high as it would go and as hot as it would burn. He brought a cooler of beer.

Meanwhile his accuser can NOT remember where the attack took place, can not remember when the attack took place and the 5 people she claimed were there all deny knowing anything about it.

Hence all the beer:

Meanwhile his accuser can NOT remember where the attack took place, can not remember when the attack took place and the 5 people she claimed were there all deny knowing anything about it.
all lies... you all are a broken record... repeating the same propaganda stuff that is being given to you to say......

she does remember the house where it took place even drew a diagram of it's layout, she also remembers the neighborhood it was in, remembers it was summertime,

and now we have an address that can be checked out that came from kavanaugh's calendar that puts 3 of the people Ford identified at the party, there at a party... July 1, 1982, right on his calendar...

and NONE denied it ever happened, two could not remember... and 1 of the 2 who could not remember it, said they believed Ford

Forum List

Back