Can you prove racism?

O. Right. So now you've been to the chicken shop even though you saud "The guy makes what I'm told is some of the most amazing fried chicken on the planet" that means you have never been there.

No, you stupid inbred fuck, that means I've never had the chicken.

You're fuckin' stupid as fuck...

I don't know this shop. Never been there. But I don't believe it. Plus the shop owner is not here to defend himself but I'm pretty certain whites are allowed to buy chicken there.

I gave you facts, Buckwheat, so I don't give a shit if you believe it or not. You just don't like the fact that it's actually pretty easy to find examples of black on white racism. And, as I said, whites can buy chicken there, but only if they buy a shit-ton of it. The porch monkeys can buy just a few pieces if they want...

That the worst, most vicious example of racism you could come up with is you alleging that whites are not allowed to buy chicken at a black chicken shop, if anything proves my point that systematic blk racism does not exist.

I never said that's the worst. But it's a glaring example...
I don't believe you're story. You're a liar.

Do you honestly think I give a fuck if a proven lying negro believes what I say?

I don't.

You believed it when you thought you'd caught me by saying I'd never been there. You're nothing more than a stupid negro who is too stupid to realize when you've lost an argument. Racism, directed from negroes like yourself to whites, exists.

Oh, and it's not "you're story", you illiterate fuck...

Canon Shooter

If you really want some chicken all you had to do is ask. What's your PayPal? I'll throw some change in there. You broke ass mutha fucka

In light of Gracies reply maybe would should define racism.
For me...racism is someone who hates a specific skin color. Who thinks a different hue from their own is lower or higher than themselves, and then act on it. They don't see the person and what he/she represents as an individual person. They only see the color of their skin.

Hmmmm, yet Biden chose Kamala Harris as VP. But that's not racist.;) :D
No it isn't because race didn't cause or include any negativity. Racism is disliking or hating someone because of their skin color.

For me...racism is someone who hates a specific skin color. Who thinks a different hue from their own is lower or higher than themselves, and then act on it. They don't see the person and what he/she represents as an individual person. They only see the color of their skin.

No it isn't because race didn't cause or include any negativity. Racism is disliking or hating someone because of their skin color.

It is racist to hire someone because of the color of their skin.

Negativity was caused by refusing to hire/date/etc due to skin color and race...not due to ability on the job/attraction, which left someone else out because of the choosing of skin color. Cause and effect.

Let's switch it. Black guy owns a company. Needs an assistant manager or manager. Says he will hire a white person because he's "woke" on inclusiveness. White person knows diddly squat about what black people need...say makeup/hair products/etc but he does hire the white person anyway when a black person more qualified is passed by, who knows everything there is to know about black needs.

Is this racist?

Negativity was caused by refusing to hire/date/etc due to skin color and race...not due to ability on the job/attraction, which left someone else out because of the choosing of skin color. Cause and effect.

Yea, now they are doing the complete opposite. Both ways aren't right at all. People should be hired because they are fit for the job not if they had more sun or not.

Thoth001
Yea, now they are doing the complete opposite. Both ways aren't right at all. People should be hired because they are fit for the job not if they had more sun or not.

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal has more of a chance of getting a job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Thoth001

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal has more of a chance of getting a job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

My cousins are in and out of prison and they can never seem to get a job and they are white. I think no matter who you are, it is hard to get a job after being in prison. It's not based on skin color. It would be ludicrous this day in age for hiring managers to sit around and say, oh, I will hire the white ex inmate instead of the black ex inmate. That would be ridiculous.

Thoth001
My cousins are in and out of prison and they can never seem to get a job and they are white.
I think no matter who you are, it is hard to get a job after being in prison. It's not based on skin color. It would be ludicrous this day in age for hiring managers to sit around and say, oh, I will hire the white ex inmate instead of the black ex inmate. That would be ridiculous.

Thoth001
My cousins are in and out of prison and they can never seem to get a job and they are white.
I think no matter who you are, it is hard to get a job after being in prison. It's not based on skin color. It would be ludicrous this day in age for hiring managers to sit around and say, oh, I will hire the white ex inmate instead of the black ex inmate. That would be ridiculous.

I am sorry, but you are falling for the divide and conquer technique. They want to keep as at war on who had more sun or not. Much of this is propaganda. WE are all humans it don't matter and for sure there are racist people out there but if you base your life believing every person is racist that isn't your skin color, then you are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back