Can you really trust the science of global warming?

They say climate change has nothing to do with the environment, and is, in reality, a way to distribute America's money and resources.
Yes. It's a world wide conspiracy to get US dumb fuck rightards to buy lunches for climate scientists.

So, you don't believe the ones distributing our money, but you do believe that giving our money away somehow makes for nicer weather. Let's see where the conspiracy really lies, leftie:

Quote by Paul Watson, a founder of Greenpeace: "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true."

Quote by Jim Sibbison, environmental journalist, former public relations official for the Environmental Protection Agency: "We routinely wrote scare stories...Our press reports were more or less true...We were out to whip the public into a frenzy about the environment."

Quote by emeritus professor Daniel Botkin: "The only way to get our society to truly change is to frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe."

Quote by David Suzuki, celebrity scientist, alarmist extraordinaire: 1990 quote: "More than any other time in history, the 1990s will be a turning point for human civilization."

Quote by Al Gore, former U.S. vice president, and large CO2 producer: "I believe it is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to listen to what the solutions are, and how hopeful it is that we are going to solve this crisis."

Quote by Stephen Schneider, Stanford Univ., environmentalist: "That, of course, entails getting loads of media coverage. So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little mention of any doubts we might have."

Quote by Sir John Houghton, pompous lead editor of first three IPCC reports: “If we want a good environmental policy in the future we’ll have to have a disaster.”

Quote from Monika Kopacz, atmospheric scientist: "It is no secret that a lot of climate-change research is subject to opinion, that climate models sometimes disagree even on the signs of the future changes (e.g. drier vs. wetter future climate). The problem is, only sensational exaggeration makes the kind of story that will get politicians’ — and readers’ — attention. So, yes, climate scientists might exaggerate, but in today’s world, this is the only way to assure any political action and thus more federal financing to reduce the scientific uncertainty."

__________________________________________________________________________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed — and hence clamorous to be led to safety — by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." And, "The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it." ~ H. L. Mencken

In other words, THEY LIE, THEY LIE ABOUT THE LIES THEY TELL, AND THEN THEY LIE ABOUT THE LIES THEY TOLD TO COVER FOR THE LIES THEY TELL US.

I see Hawaii joined the Paris Accord - that's nice.
that's weird. Article 20 and 21 of the accord said only parties to the convention can join it. Also, I wonder how a non un member can join a un treaty?

How awesome is Hawaii joining the Paris Accord?

Not so awesome. They receive millions of dollars in funding for measuring CO2 at Mauna Loa.
The hilarious part of thes so called measurements is that Hawaii is a volcanic Island who's perpetual eruptions and venting contaminates the readings at Mauna Loa due to the massive amounts of CO2 The Hawaiian Islands pump in to the upper atmosphere.

If there was any place on Earth you'd want to pick to rig the CO2 Climate Game, it'd be Mauna Loa when it comes to extrapolating your CO2 ppm readings as a global average.

Laughable if it weren't so tragically DISHONEST!
I wonder, do you think seven billion people doing what they do changes anything at all?

Only if 3.5 Billion of them on the Left would stop polluting the atmosphere by breathing.
All the CO2 and Hot Air generated by their piles of lies is giving the planet a fever.
And Lefty is The Virus.

Good for Hawaii. Tax your people to death and then give it all away. But do not ask the government for any money when you come up short. To do so would create a siphon effect for the UN. If you give yours to them, don't come begging for ours to make up the difference.

that's weird. Article 20 and 21 of the accord said only parties to the convention can join it. Also, I wonder how a non un member can join a un treaty?

Not so awesome. They receive millions of dollars in funding for measuring CO2 at Mauna Loa.
The hilarious part of thes so called measurements is that Hawaii is a volcanic Island who's perpetual eruptions and venting contaminates the readings at Mauna Loa due to the massive amounts of CO2 The Hawaiian Islands pump in to the upper atmosphere.

If there was any place on Earth you'd want to pick to rig the CO2 Climate Game, it'd be Mauna Loa when it comes to extrapolating your CO2 ppm readings as a global average.

I wonder, do you think seven billion people doing what they do changes anything at all?

Only if 3.5 Billion of them on the Left would stop polluting the atmosphere by breathing.
All the CO2 and Hot Air generated by their piles of lies is giving the planet a fever.
And Lefty is The Virus.
So, you have no answer? Okay.

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.
How is CO2 a poison if people exhale it, and plants inhale it? It's essential to life on Earth, yet you want to eradicate it and tax it, and classify it as a poison.
If you believe that, then save the planet by you and 3.5 Billion of your whackadoodle fanatic brethren cease in polluting the atmosphere by breathing.

I made a bunch of points upstream. If you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.....there are the answers to questions which you really don't want to know the truth about anyways.

It's really simple. If one truly believes in a cause, they will die for it. So save the planet and quit breathing.

Science is science and it is a political by it's nature. An example would be the theory of relativity or quantum theory. There is no politics in that so the people who work on these ideas can't have a political agenda. They could have other agendas but it wouldn't be political. We can't say the same thing about the theory of man made global warming because so many people in this field are believers or detractors in it's political agenda. Can we really trust any of them because of this?

A lot of people do something in politics that they don't do in any other field which is lie or exaggerate their claims in order to achieve a political agenda. The people who either push global warming or say it is wrong could be lying in both directions so I wonder if we can trust any scientist on this issue since they may be lying in order to advance their own political agenda behind this. Whatever that happens to be.

I don't want to pick on the left on this because it is also equally possible that anti-global warming scientist may not be telling the complete truth on this matter either. I'm just asking whether or not we can trust anyone on this subject since it has been so politicized at this point. The research on this may be corrupted because of this.

Yes, as far as it goes.

And it go's nowhere. Thanks!

‘Global warming’ is not about the science – UN Admits: ‘Climate change policy is about how we redistribute the world’s wealth’

Ottmar Edenhofer, lead author of the IPCC’s fourth summary report released in 2007 candidly expressed the priority. Speaking in 2010, he advised, “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

Or, as U.N. climate chief Christina Figueres pointedly remarked, the true aim of the U.N.’s 2014 Paris climate conference was “to change the [capitalist] economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

That Paris conference agenda got a useful boost from U.S. government agency scientists at NASA and NOAA who conveniently provided “warmest years ever” claims. Both have histories of stirring overheated global warming stew pots with alarming and statistically indefensible claims of recent “record high” temperatures.

Whereas NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), a small climate modeling shop located in a Manhattan Midtown office building, reported that 2014, an El Nino year, was the “warmest year in the modern record”, it was statistically indistinguishable from 2005, 2010 and 2016.
GISS subsequently proclaimed 2016 as a new warmest year “since modern recordkeeping began,” whereas the difference versus 2015 was within one-quarter of the statistical margin of error.

A whistleblower who formerly directed NOAA’s climate data section has recently charged that the agency hurriedly prepared and released unverified and flawed global temperature information in order to push policy agendas favored by the U.N. and Obama administration at the U.N.’s 2015 Paris climate conference. The goal was to influence advanced nations to commit to sweeping reductions in their uses of fossil fuel and huge expenditures for climate-related aid projects.

NOAA’s politically sensationalized 2015 Thomas R. Karl study retroactively altered historical climate change data to eliminate a well-known “climate change hiatus” . . . a temperature period between 1998 and 2013 during which global temperatures remained flat despite much ballyhooed record atmospheric CO2 concentrations. Instead, the report claimed that the “pause” or “slowdown” in global warming never existed, and that world temperatures had been rising even faster than expected.

Although satellite measurements since 1979 show virtually none outside underreported margins of error, the altered record data now makes 2010 appear just enough warmer to suggest a media headline-prompting upward trend. Moreover, balloon recordings of the Earth’s atmosphere show no overall warming since the late 1950s, while U.S. surface records obtained from the most reliable thermometer stations — those not corrupted by local “heat island” influences such as instrument relocations, urban developments or other man-made changes — show no significant warming over the past 80 years. In fact, there have been more all-time U.S. cold records than heat records since the 1940s

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.
How is CO2 a poison if people exhale it, and plants inhale it? It's essential to life on Earth, yet you want to eradicate it and tax it, and classify it as a poison.
If you believe that, then save the planet by you and 3.5 Billion of your whackadoodle fanatic brethren cease in polluting the atmosphere by breathing.

I made a bunch of points upstream. If you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.....there are the answers to questions which you really don't want to know the truth about anyways.

It's really simple. If one truly believes in a cause, they will die for it. So save the planet and quit breathing.
The planet should have 1/10th the number of humans living on it currently. And the planet is no the issue - the ability of us to live on it is.

I say people change things - you say they don't. One of us has a future and it isn't you.

Science is science and it is a political by it's nature. An example would be the theory of relativity or quantum theory. There is no politics in that so the people who work on these ideas can't have a political agenda. They could have other agendas but it wouldn't be political. We can't say the same thing about the theory of man made global warming because so many people in this field are believers or detractors in it's political agenda. Can we really trust any of them because of this?

A lot of people do something in politics that they don't do in any other field which is lie or exaggerate their claims in order to achieve a political agenda. The people who either push global warming or say it is wrong could be lying in both directions so I wonder if we can trust any scientist on this issue since they may be lying in order to advance their own political agenda behind this. Whatever that happens to be.

I don't want to pick on the left on this because it is also equally possible that anti-global warming scientist may not be telling the complete truth on this matter either. I'm just asking whether or not we can trust anyone on this subject since it has been so politicized at this point. The research on this may be corrupted because of this.

Yes, as far as it goes.

It goes (not where you want it to). That's fine, continue to piss into the wind. The future will despise your kind (just as so many do now).

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

The planet should have 1/10th the number of humans living on it currently. And the planet is no the issue - the ability of us to live on it is.

You really expect us to believe that? The Entire World's Population can fit in the state of Texas if spaced equidistantly and each person would have a lot of 4,900 square feet for each person, or 70 feet by 70 feet. Close to the average size of most American Homes.

You can pull your shit on 5th graders and the ignorant, but don't try that with someone who has actually studied the subject.

What we need is more CO2 not less.

We are actually at one of the lowest levels of CO2 in our 4 Billion year history. CO2 does not impact temperatures, but it does impact crop yields, the growing season and the greening of The Earth.

More CO2 would make The Deserts Bloom.

But don't let ACTUAL SCIENCE get in the way of a good Tax and Regulate Scheme based on paranoia and hysteria.
If you want a good scare, go visit a haunted house, or watch Hillary Clinton take a shower....

Shudder.....
:disbelief:

But get your Globalist Bullshit Agenda The Fuck Off Of My Lawn!

Last edited:

Yes, as far as it goes.

It goes (not where you want it to). That's fine, continue to piss into the wind. The future will despise your kind (just as so many do now).
Pissing in the Wind is THE VERY DEFINITION of GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA.

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

You really expect us to believe that? The Entire World's Population can fit in the state of Texas if spaced equidistantly and each person would have nearly 1 acre of land.

You can pull your shit on 5th graders and the ignorant, but don't try that with someone who has actually studied the subject.

What we need is more CO2 not less.

We are actually at one of the lowest levels of CO2 in our 4 Billion year history. CO2 does not impact temperatures, but it does impact crop yields, the growing season and the greening of The Earth.

More CO2 would make The Deserts Bloom.

But don't let ACTUAL SCIENCE get in the way of a good Tax and Regulate Scheme based on paranoia and hysteria.
If you want a good scare, go visit a honest house, or watch Hillary Clinton take a shower....

Shudder.....
:disbelief:

But get your Globalist Bullshit Agenda The Fuck Off Of My Lawn!
And how would you like us to get more CO2 (by changing the climate)?

Yes, as far as it goes.

I'm not hysterical. When my doctor tells me I am killing myself - I tend to listen.

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

I say people change things - you say they don't. One of us has a future and it isn't you.

People change nothing. The sun determines how warm or cold we are. SCIENCE calls it Solar Maximum and Solar Minimum, and there isn't a thing people or cows or volcanoes can do to change it. Your carbon footprint is the same as a golden retriever's where the sun is concerned.
Keep your money and enjoy the weather like the thriving polar bears are doing.....

Yes, as far as it goes.

I'm not hysterical. When my doctor tells me I am killing myself - I tend to listen.

The sun has finished it's solar max stage and is going into it's cooler minimum phase. You're gonna make it RT!

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

People change nothing. The sun determines how warm or cold we are. SCIENCE calls it Solar Maximum and Solar Minimum, and there isn't a thing people or cows or volcanoes can do to change it. Your carbon footprint is the same as a golden retriever's where the sun is concerned.
Keep your money and enjoy the weather like the thriving polar bears are doing.....
Volcanoes don't change things? Are you sure you want to go with that one?

Yes, as far as it goes.

The sun has finished it's solar max stage and is going into it's cooler minimum phase. You're gonna make it RT!
I'm not concerned (greatly). I want humanity to - end itself (and it will - given time).

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

It's a carbon based planet and there is a carbon cycle. CO2 has actually decreased over time as more and more of it gets locked in volcanic rock, and the oceans, sedimentary rock. Some of this is released by Chemical Weathering in to the cycle again and volcanism and life processes. But the Idiots calling it a poison have a political agenda, and they really don't give a phuck about science despite the fact they have Science degrees.

Same as Liberal School teachers don't give a phuck about actually educating children, they want to indoctrinate them in to PC culture and Liberal Theology.

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

It's a carbon based planet and there is a carbon cycle. CO2 has actually decreased over time as more and more of it gets locked in volcanic rock, and the oceans, sedimentary rock. Some of this is released by Chemical Weathering in to the cycle again and volcanism and life processes. But the Idiots calling it a poison have a political agenda, and they really don't give a phuck about science despite the fact they have Science degrees.

Same as Liberal School teachers don't give a phuck about actually educating children, they want to indoctrinate them in to PC culture and Liberal Theology.
PC culture and Liberal Theology? Be nice to other kids and other religions have rights? Terrible, just terrible.

Forum List

Back