Canada shows our future: 10 dead, 15 injured.

So what good is having a gun if you can't carry it with you? All you can do is protect your home IF you actually have a license to own a gun:

The practice of CCW is generally prohibited in Canada. Section 90 of the Criminal Code prohibits carrying a concealed weapon unless authorized for a lawful occupational purpose[3] under the Firearms Act.[4] Section 20 of the Firearms Act, 1995 allows issuance of an Authorization to Carry (ATC) in limited circumstances. Concealment of the firearm is permitted only if it is specifically stipulated in the conditions of the ATC, as section 58(1) of the Firearms Act, 1995 allows a CFO to attach conditions to an ATC.

Why do people need their guns concealed?
Got a legit reason?
What's the problem with open carry?

NO, it isn't.

Driving a vehicle a 100 mph, isn't an accident.

No.

It's happened before in all kinds of restaurants, the manager knew the food was bad and still served it.

No shit.
If people can't use a radial arm saw, in a proper, safe manner, you're delegated to a cross cut hand saw.
Guess which one is safer?
Oh my, so we have to ban knives, cars, restaurants, saws, and who knows what ever other tools can be used to kill....While we're at it, maybe we could put bumper pads on all building corners, curbs, and do away with park benches because they have sharp corners as well...When do the bubbles get issued..?

Oh my, so we have to ban knives, cars, restaurants, saws, and who knows what ever other tools can be used to kill....While we're at it, maybe we could put bumper pads on all building corners, curbs, and do away with park benches because they have sharp corners as well...When do the bubbles get issued..?
WTF?
No, retard, that's why there are laws and regulations for people who don't know WTF they're doing and have no legit purpose of why they are doing it.

Not a fan of open carry only because of jackasses like you who would probably confront someone you don't know simply because you saw a firearm on their hip....
Only a moron would do that.
My wife thought it was strange, that I haven't been confronted once, with my pistol on my hip but she has been confronted almost a dozen times, I'm glad she took care.

Only a moron would do that.
My wife thought it was strange, that I haven't been confronted once, with my pistol on my hip but she has been confronted almost a dozen times, I'm glad she took care.
Did she produce her "liberal card"?

Hurrah, hurrah. Now that we no longer can buy AR's, we are free from mass murders. After all, people don't kill people--guns kill people, at least according to the left. If we take away mean looking guns with large capacity magazines, potential murderers will just say "well, with no AR's to kill people, I'm just going to have to find something better to do!"

10 dead, 15 hospitalized in Canada mass stabbing attacks, police say​

Updated on: September 4, 2022 / 10:39 PM / CBS/AP

At least 10 people are dead and 15 others hospitalized after a series of stabbing attacks in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, police said Sunday. Two suspects were still on the loose Sunday evening, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.

The stabbings occurred in 13 separate locations throughout James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon, police said.

RCMP said they are looking for 31-year-old Damien Sanderson and 30-year-old Myles Sanderson in connection with the stabbings. Damien Sanderson was described as being 5'7" and weighing roughly 155 pounds. Police said Myles Sanderson is 6'1" and around 200 pounds. Police believe they may be driving a black Nissan Rogue.

This is what the left wants America to look like, along with some back stabbing Republicans. These victims had no legal way to protect themselves, unless any of them had professional training and carried a knife themselves. When you tell the criminals you will not allow your citizens to defend themselves, some will take advantage of that opportunity.
FB_IMG_1637885031217.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

So exactly which USA citizens have been denied their gun ownership rights.

Fucking ZERO Ray, and you know it.
Why do you play so hard for this narrative? Talking Points.

Alcohol is Illegal to purchase for under 21.
Somehow, just somehow, under 21 still get alcohol

Abortion has been ruled Illegal in Most States.
Somehow, just somehow, women still get abortions.

Gun sales in some States have UPPED the age to buy a Gun.
Somehow, just somehow, those that want a Gun will Get it.

Your GUNS will NEVER be taken away. FACT Ray.

They're working on it.

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
    • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons. But one of the first actions Donald Trump took as president was to reverse this rule. President Biden will enact legislation to codify this policy.
    • Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
  • End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.
Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws. Extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws, enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others. Biden will incentivize the adoption of these laws by giving states funds to implement them. And, he’ll direct the U.S. Department of Justice to issue best practices and offer technical assistance to states interested in enacting an extreme risk law.

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs. Biden will enact legislation to give states and local governments grants to require individuals to obtain a license prior to purchasing a gun.

Bottom line: If Dementia could pull it off, he and the Democrats would allow gun manufacturers and sellers to be sued out of business. Couple that with not being able to buy guns, ammo, repair parts for guns, WTF would anybody be able to legally get a firearm from?

Lol, liberals let the mentally unstable roam our streets. Even let violent criminals back out on the street within hours of committing crimes.

February 15 2018
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.
President Donald Trump has often pointed to mental illness as the underlying cause for mass shootings, but one of his earliest actions as president was to undo a regulation that would have made it more difficult for people with a known mental illness to buy guns.

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries. But this isn't a guns situation," President Trump said of the First Baptist Church shooting during a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Nearly a year ago, on Feb. 28, 2017, President Trump signed H.J. Res. 40, effectively ending the Social Security Administration's requirement to enter the names of people who receive mental health benefits into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. This is the database used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase firearms.

The stabbings occurred in 13 separate locations throughout James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon, police said.

Blackmore said police began receiving reports before 6 a.m. of stabbings on the First Nation community. More reports of attacks quickly followed and by midday police issued a warning that a vehicle reportedly carrying the two suspects had been spotted in Regina.

Within a span of 6 or 7 hours and 13 different locations?
Now, what if these two dirtbags had an AR and 2000 rounds of ammo?

From time to time a murderer or violent felon is known to possibly be in our suburb. When that happens, I make sure I have my firearm on me even in my own yard. These people in Canada can't do that. If they hear the news that violent killers are in their area, the only two choices they have is to lock themselves in the house and don't go anywhere until they are caught, or take a chance at getting killed going to the store.

I like our way better.

From time to time a murderer or violent felon is known to possibly be in our suburb. When that happens, I make sure I have my firearm on me even in my own yard. These people in Canada can't do that.
Sure they can.
If they hear the news that violent killers are in their area, the only two choices they have is to lock themselves in the house and don't go anywhere until they are caught, or take a chance at getting killed going to the store.
NO, it isn't.
Canadians can carry firearms.
I like our way better.

Time to invade Canada and save those savages from themselves. Even Biden and Milley couldn't screw that up. Even if they did, it's just Canada, rogue Boy Scouts could finish the job.

February 15 2018
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.
President Donald Trump has often pointed to mental illness as the underlying cause for mass shootings, but one of his earliest actions as president was to undo a regulation that would have made it more difficult for people with a known mental illness to buy guns.

"Mental health is your problem here. This was a very, based on preliminary reports, a very deranged individual, a lot of problems over a long period of time. We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries. But this isn't a guns situation," President Trump said of the First Baptist Church shooting during a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Nearly a year ago, on Feb. 28, 2017, President Trump signed H.J. Res. 40, effectively ending the Social Security Administration's requirement to enter the names of people who receive mental health benefits into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. This is the database used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase firearms.

Right, because we all know how dangerous germophobic people can be. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back