🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Canada to criminalize anti transgender speech

So the NY times is a right wing website? Their hate propaganda laws makes it a crime to say things negative about those groups. So if you say "Men can't have a penis" liberals will view it as like saying "Muslims are all terrorists"

In case it hasn't crossed your minds...Canada is another country.

As such, they are not required to adhere to the US Constitution.

It's a fine document indeed, one of my favorites, and I'd fight a war to defend it...but if Canada wants to put some other priority ahead of one's ability to offend others...they can.

as part of their "hate propaganda" statute. So play along with their delusions OR ELSE you'll face liberal tolerance

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/world/americas/canada-transgender-discrimination.html?_r=0

as part of their "hate propaganda" statute. So play along with their delusions OR ELSE you'll face liberal tolerance

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/world/americas/canada-transgender-discrimination.html?_r=0

It's sad that due to ignorant people, laws like this need to be enacted.

So your silly right wing "WAR ON COMMON SENSE AND REASON" has gone multinational now? What did Canada do to you?

If a transman asks that pretty girl out and she says no. She doesn't date women. Will she be fined or just arrested? Will the tranny have the right to sue her?

If a transman asks that pretty girl out and she says no. She doesn't date women. Will she be fined or just arrested? Will the tranny have the right to sue her?

Yeah, I totally read into this that a woman would be forced to submit to rape.

That's not a distortion at all.

There is a crime known as rape by deception and rape by penetration of a foreign object. It would seem that both might be appropriate, except that refusal based on biology is now discrimination.

It's a fine document indeed, one of my favorites, and I'd fight a war to defend it...but if Canada wants to put some other priority ahead of one's ability to offend others...they can.

The United States was founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant.

Canada was founded in grovelling and cowering before this very same tyrant.

More than two centuries later, the difference that this has made remains obvious.

I think you're intending some amount of sarcasm, but some of these freaks have already begun to make demands that will lead in exactly this direction. Look up the term “cotton ceiling”.

I think you're intending some amount of sarcasm, but some of these freaks have already begun to make demands that will lead in exactly this direction. Look up the term “cotton ceiling”.
I am actually not intending sarcasm. Will a person suffer the same fate as the baker or florist when they refuse to date a trans?

Ohh yes. I know what cotton ceiling is.

So the NY times is a right wing website? Their hate propaganda laws makes it a crime to say things negative about those groups. So if you say "Men can't have a penis" liberals will view it as like saying "Muslims are all terrorists"
No, nitwit – your ridiculous lies and fallacies about a ‘hate propaganda statute,’ and ‘liberal intolerance’; the ridiculous lies and fallacies you and other rightwing morons contrive and propagate.

Do you know you’re a liar and just don’t care, or are you so stupid and clueless that you’re oblivious to the fact you’re a liar.

The United States was founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant.

More than two centuries later, the difference that this has made remains obvious.
Wow, such an America-centric view.

You really need to get out more. (out into the world that is)

What a bunch of pussies.

Women don't have God damn dicks. I can't believe this is a debate in 2016.

Yeah! It is a country who has sucky laws.

Outstanding!

That's the right of every country...to establish it's own sucky laws without the people of another country telling them what they should, and should not do

That's the right of every country...to establish it's own sucky laws without the people of another country telling them what they should, and should not do

So you agree with me then that Mexico should stfu on the subject of our immigration laws. That's nice to know.

Some guy in New Jersey was arrested for "hate speech". He made no threat, no threat of violence, he jujst made some race/religion based insult. And he got arrested, so this is coming in the USA too.

Forum List

Back