Canada’s Cape Breton Will Welcome American Refugees Fleeing President Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Libs, here you go!!!

“Where women can get abortions, Muslim people can roam freely and the only ‘walls’ are holding up the roofs of our extremely affordable houses.”

Each election cycle, there’s a threat many people make but few keep: “If so-and-so wins, I’m moving to Canada!”

Now, one kind-hearted Canadian wants to help Americans keep that promise should Donald Trump win the presidency.

Rob Calabrese, a radio host in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, has set up a website called “Cape Breton If Donald Trump Wins“ that pitches the island as a new home for anyone seeking refuge.

“Hi Americans! Donald Trump may become the President of your country!” a welcome message on the website reads. “If that happens, and you decide to get the hell out of there, might I suggest moving to Cape Breton Island!”

Calabrese told the National Post he’s already received hundreds of emails from Americans interested in moving to the island.

Canada's Cape Breton Will Welcome American Refugees Fleeing President Trump | The Huffington Post

Cape Breton is fucking awesome. One will never lack for music.

1-Highlands ProvPk.jpg

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... an' don't let the door...

... hit ya onna butt...

... onna way out."

How about we start a GoFund Me page for any libs here ready to depart?

How much does a bus ticket to there cost from, say NYC?

I would donate for that.

"Bus""? :lmao:

Who takes a bus a thousand miles? :cuckoo:

You need a car in Cape Breton. It's very very rural. Well, maybe not on the Atlantic side around Sydney but who wants to live there. From NYC it would be a two-day drive.

I recommend Zorba's just off I-84 in Sturbridge Mass for a good meal on the way.
And that's another consideration --- ain't no good meals in Cape Breton. Until I get there anyway.

Last edited:
Canada should have a total and immediate shutdown of Americans entering the country until their representatives can figure out what the hell is going on!

Canada should have a total and immediate shutdown of Americans entering the country until their representatives can figure out what the hell is going on!

:clap2:

And Mexico will pay for it! Eh?

hey idb....you ok?.....was there any quake damage where you are at?....

Canada has moved toward an economically practical immigration policy. You either need a fat bank account, a job offer, or high demand job skills. Otherwise you'll be waiting in a long long long line.

Unless, maybe, you could declare that you've been traumatized by Trump's mean words and maybe they'll take you as a refugee.

Canada has moved toward an economically practical immigration policy. You either need a fat bank account, a job offer, or high demand job skills. Otherwise you'll be waiting in a long long long line.

Unless, maybe, you could declare that you've been traumatized by Trump's mean words and maybe they'll take you as a refugee.

I'm tellin' ya --- I've never worked as a cook but I've been to Cape Breton enough to know there's a need for it.

Libs, here you go!!!

“Where women can get abortions, Muslim people can roam freely and the only ‘walls’ are holding up the roofs of our extremely affordable houses.”

Each election cycle, there’s a threat many people make but few keep: “If so-and-so wins, I’m moving to Canada!”

Now, one kind-hearted Canadian wants to help Americans keep that promise should Donald Trump win the presidency.

Rob Calabrese, a radio host in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, has set up a website called “Cape Breton If Donald Trump Wins“ that pitches the island as a new home for anyone seeking refuge.

“Hi Americans! Donald Trump may become the President of your country!” a welcome message on the website reads. “If that happens, and you decide to get the hell out of there, might I suggest moving to Cape Breton Island!”

Calabrese told the National Post he’s already received hundreds of emails from Americans interested in moving to the island.

Canada's Cape Breton Will Welcome American Refugees Fleeing President Trump | The Huffington Post

How many of the LWNJ's will be denied entry as soon as they vet them?

hey idb....you ok?.....was there any quake damage where you are at?....
All good thanks...it all happened a few hours north.
living in S.Cal i have been in a few 5's and one 6.7 er....i can imagine what a 7 pointer feels like....good to hear you are ok....

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Poor Canadians. I wouldn't wish libtards on any civilized nation. Lets send them to Africa instead.

Forum List

Back