Canada's middle class Is better than ours. This is despite...

1) Canada having a higher minimum wage

2) Canada having a higher tax rate on the wealthy

3) Canada having Widespread unions

4) Canada having strong bank regulations

5) Canada having free healthcare

Any specifics? I heard their reserve requirements are much lower than ours.
The US has probably the most regulated banking system in the world.

What is a "better middle class"? What does that even mean?
I sense another spectacular Billy Fail Thread coming.
Do you not understand what an economic class is? Of course you don't. How silly of me.
OK so you have no answer. Pure, straight ignorance.
Do they have higher average incomes? Higher average household wealth? Longer life spans? Higher rates of consumption? Higher personal satisfaction?
Nothing. You've got nothing. You haven't quantified what you wrote, much less backed it up by any evidence.
You fail because you are Billy Triple Zero.
So you're just going to pretend their middle class didn't surpass ours? They have higher incomes you dumbass. Of course apparently you are too stupid to realize life spans isn't a measure of middle class.
You seem to be the one pretending.
WHat does it mean they have higher incomes than ours? Higher per capita? Higher household? Higher before taxes? Higher standard of living?
The problem is you make your ignorance everyone else's problem.
I love how you list all of these qualities to impress me or something when you didn't even know they had a better middle class. Higher income after taxes.
Evidence? Is that household income or individual income? Do you know the difference?

Canada still has a central bank that creates credit out of thin air and taxes the masses. Canada doesn't have a military industrial complex monster to feed either....so your comparison is like apples to oranges.
Yeah they've avoided a ridiculous and overbloated defense budget haven't they?

Just like Europe, they do it by allowing the United States to provide their defense.

Do you not understand what an economic class is? Of course you don't. How silly of me.
"Economic class" is a fiction that Karl Marx created.

Do they have higher average incomes? Higher average household wealth? Longer life spans? Higher rates of consumption? Higher personal satisfaction?
Nothing. You've got nothing. You haven't quantified what you wrote, much less backed it up by any evidence.
So you're just going to pretend their middle class didn't surpass ours? They have higher incomes you dumbass. Of course apparently you are too stupid to realize life spans isn't a measure of middle class.

7 charts on why Canada's middle class is doing so poorly
Lol I love how you link an article explaining the limitations of their middle class without comparing it to our shitty middle class

Lol I love how you link an article explaining the limitations of their middle class without comparing it to our shitty middle class
Thanks, Obama!

WHat does it mean they have higher incomes than ours? Higher per capita? Higher household? Higher before taxes? Higher standard of living?
I love how you list all of these qualities to impress me or something when you didn't even know they had a better middle class. Higher income after taxes.
Evidence? Is that household income or individual income? Do you know the difference?
Household. Look it up dumbass. Be informed for once.

Thanks, Obama!
Yeah you really are ignorant aren't you? The middle class has been declining since the 70s. Moron.

Canada still has a central bank that creates credit out of thin air and taxes the masses. Canada doesn't have a military industrial complex monster to feed either....so your comparison is like apples to oranges.

Lmao...

Who the fuck will attack them moron?

We picked up their tab.
No we didn't.

I asked the question: What is their take home pay? By your own words, Higher income and a higher tax rate on the wealthy? What portion of the Middle Class is considered 'wealthy'? Before you shit yourself and start calling me names, take some time and think about the concept of take-home pay as a percentage of income.

Evidence? You keep making assertions but won't provide evidence.

Thanks, Obama!
Yeah you really are ignorant aren't you? The middle class has been declining since the 70s. Moron.
The 70s? Try the 20s, fool.
In actuality the middle class was doing better than ever under Bush. It has stagnated since then thanks to Obama's failed policies. Even the Democrats Hillary and Bernie are running on fixing the economy.

Thanks, Obama!
In actuality the middle class was doing better than ever under Bush. It has stagnated since then thanks to Obama's failed policies. Even the Democrats Hillary and Bernie are running on fixing the economy.
You are so full of shit. It's amazing to me how you just make this shit up as you go along. I mean Christ. There were two recessions under Bush. The second one began 4 months before he left office and we lost 8 million jobs. These are facts.

We picked up their tab.
No we didn't.

I asked the question: What is their take home pay? By your own words, Higher income and a higher tax rate on the wealthy? What portion of the Middle Class is considered 'wealthy'? Before you shit yourself and start calling me names, take some time and think about the concept of take-home pay as a percentage of income.
Billy couldn't tell take home pay from dog food. The least informed poster on here. He lacks the ability to do anything but make gross generalizations based on limited evidence.
It is absurd to compare the two. The average after tax income in Kuwait is much higher than here. Does that mean Kuwait is a better place to live?

I don't care if you buy it or not.

I sat with wealthy and upper middle class at a downtown Ottawa Steakhouse where they were wagging their finger at me saying that US Healthcare system should be more like theirs and then in the very next breath, harshly complaining that their doctors were closing up shop to move to the US so they could make more money.

Thanks, Obama!
You are so full of shit. It's amazing to me how you just make this shit up as you go along. I mean Christ. There were two recessions under Bush. The second one began 4 months before he left office and we lost 8 million jobs. These are facts.
You understand that doesn't refute what I wrote, right? The unemployment rate continued to go up for years after Obama was in office and had enacted his policies. There are still barely more people working today than the day he took office.

We picked up their tab.
No we didn't.

Their income is higher after taxes. If you want to hammer out all the nuance to that be my guest.

Thanks, Obama!

Yeah, and you don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why that is and not a single president or those that have controlled the House and Senate have done a fucking thing to reverse that trend. I know why and I have been trying to tell people why that is. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporation that performs the 19 essential "gubermint" services in a for profit venture. Composite "gubermint" has controlling stock in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. What is good for the corporations like these unfair trade agreements are good for the bottom line of USA.INC and it is a TOTAL conflict of interest. If you own the majority of stock in a corporation that manufactures goods, isn't it in your best interest to get the cheapest labor you can? AND if you can pass legislation to make that legal knowing that you will profit from it even if it hurts the average Johnny Lunchpail? Well, who gives a fuck....get it now????

I don't care if you buy it or not.
OK so you are just pulling shit out of your ass. Thouight so.
Failure Billy fails again.
Before you post be sure of your facts.

Forum List

Back