Cancer causing agent SV40 found in covid vaccines

Once again THE FACT CHECKERS LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH, and don't know WTF they're talking about.

NONE of these goddamn assholes have a medical degree. Not a single fuckin one of them.

Listen to this:

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Public health officials and the lead researcher of a study cited in many of the social media posts say there’s no monkey virus DNA in the inoculations approved by government regulators. Some COVID-19 vaccines utilize DNA molecules derived from Simian Virus 40, but that’s not the same as the virus itself and the molecules aren’t cancer-causing

THIS ^^^ is the lying fucktard fact checkers.

Well... Public Health officials SAID, so it must be true.

A researcher SAID, so it must be true.

These asswipes are LIARS.

THEY'VE BEEN LYING TO YOU FROM *DAY ONE*
It’s those with medical degrees that lied to us from masks to the safety issues. To the closing down of schools to businesses. Liberal liars ruined our children and our country. Then devastated us with Joe “Cocaine” Biden and his Mafia.

Even if 100 million Americans get cancer in 5 years the fake Pol Pot Govt will blame it on some other nonsense

About every few years someone brings up that monkey crap.

Obviously you don't know fuck-all about "that monkey crap".

I do. Scruffy is here to educate you. If you're not going to be a dumbass leftard and deny reality even exists, like leftards do most of the time.

In 1962, Uncle Sam was shelling out research money to doctors all over the country, to study the carcinogenic effects of SV-40.

And, as this was long before formal research protocols, the doctors hired post-docs and graduate students, to do research in their own homes, in their own garages and such.

However Uncle Sam didn't necessarily tell them the real reason for the research, which was to develop a carcinogen that could be used on enemies. Like Castro, at the time.

Read:

It’s those with medical degrees that lied to us from masks to the safety issues. To the closing down of schools to businesses. Liberal liars ruined our children and our country. Then devastated us with Joe “Cocaine” Biden and his Mafia.
I posted some info about SV-40 in the Science forum. If you read all the way through the Wiki page, you'll notice that SV-40 is known to TRANSMIT cancer from one animal to another.

In the 60's most of the research was done on mice and lab rats, which is where all the excitement about carcinogenicity came from. But further down in the article it mentions PML, which is what I worked on - the JC virus, which causes leukoencephalopathy.

You'll also notice the METHOD by which we prep the virus to act as a vector. We remove two antigens that trigger T-cells, and such removal is NEVER perfect.

:rolleyes:

SV40 evidently got into some polio vaccines about 60 years ago.

It was there because monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine.

And the recipients were followed and studies were done and there was no sign of increased cancer in the ones that got the Polio shot with it and those that got the Polio shot without it.

Japan found the same thing 2 months ago DUMBASS

It might actually take the outside nation's to investigate a lot of the fake news or misinformation in which the Democrat leftist in the USA are allegedly constantly pushing in their alleged false narratives. .....................................................

The American citizen's hands are now tied it seems, so what next ??

Once their investigation is complete, then somehow they can try to get the information back to the US citizen through I guess world news, otherwise if the US government is possibly not being truthful about certain things in which affects the entire world when they aren't being truthful.

No nation should just accept another nations word on anything. It's one thing to get along with each other, but not to the point of trying to control one another through false narratives or misinformation campaigns.

It was there because monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine.

And the recipients were followed and studies were done and there was no sign of increased cancer in the ones that got the Polio shot with it and those that got the Polio shot without it.

Here comes the LOLbertarian again defending big pharma this time

Facts are facts even if you do not like them.

They do not care about your feelings.
Here's some facts for ya

Get boosted

Here's some facts for ya

Get boosted

About 2 weeks ago about 100 European medical scientists held a conference and after all was discussed, were going to petition the United Nations and WHO to declare Covid vaccines as Weapons of Mass Destruction. I lost track of the ongoing case but I'll start digging it up again. Many countries have lawsuits pending against big pharma and I hope something is settled soon. For years we were told that medicine and vaccines took years to develop and test before they were put into use. But since Covid 19 was released to the world, the supposed vaccines were developed in months without complete testing. My suspicions lead me to believe it's their surefire method of population control.

One of the interesting side notes about this is, this is the research Dr Mary Sherman (of JFK fame) was involved in before she was brutally murdered.

I posted some info about SV-40 in the Science forum. If you read all the way through the Wiki page, you'll notice that SV-40 is known to TRANSMIT cancer from one animal to another.

In the 60's most of the research was done on mice and lab rats, which is where all the excitement about carcinogenicity came from. But further down in the article it mentions PML, which is what I worked on - the JC virus, which causes leukoencephalopathy.

You'll also notice the METHOD by which we prep the virus to act as a vector. We remove two antigens that trigger T-cells, and such removal is NEVER perfect.
lol...

I'm in the music business,

The actual study

https://osf.io/b9t7m/

“It’s in both Moderna and Pfizer. We looked at the bivalent vaccines for both Moderna and Pfizer and only the monovalent vaccines for Pfizer because we didn’t have access to monovalent vaccines for Moderna. In all three cases, the vaccines contain double-stranded DNA contamination. If you sequence that DNA, you’ll find that it matches what looks to be an expression vector that’s used to make the RNA…

“Whenever we see DNA contamination, like from plasmids, ending up in any injectable, the first thing people think about is whether there’s any E. coli endotoxin present because that creates anaphylaxis for the injected. And, of course, your viewers and listeners are probably aware there’s a lot of anaphylaxis going on, not only on TV but in the VAERS database. You can see people get injected with this and drop. That could be the background from this E. coli process of manufacturing the DNA…

“At least on the Pfizer side of things, it has what’s known as an SV40 promoter. This is an oncogenic virus piece. It’s not the entire virus. However, the small piece is known to drive very aggressive gene expression. And the concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA is that these things can then integrate into the genome. If you’re not careful with how you manufacture these things, and you have excess amounts of this DNA, your concern for genome integration goes up…

“If you get an SV40 promoter in front of an oncogene, you will end up with a high expression of a gene that can drive cancer, it will be a very rare event, but you don’t need many of these cells to be hit with something like this for it to take off. SV40 actually plagued, granted it was the full viral genome, not just the promoter, but this has plagued previous vaccine programs. The polio vaccine is one of them that they were concerned that this may have contributed to cancer from that vaccine. So, there’s a history of being concerned over SV40.

“Having the promoter inside some of these vectors isn’t necessary. It seems to be superfluous oversight they could have eliminated, yet it’s still there because they ran this out the door so quickly, they didn’t really have time to get rid of superfluous parts of the plasmid. So, that piece of DNA is something we really need to pay attention to. We’ve made quantitative PCR assays to hunt for this. So several researchers around the globe are now running these assays to look for how much of this DNA is floating around after people have been vaccinated.”

View attachment 802582

Uh oh vaxxies??? Not looking good now. So on top of heart conditions you now run high risk of cancer. You were warned and instead you trusted Fauci and Biden. Enjoy your medical issues 👍
Oh theirs a Shocker

The actual study

https://osf.io/b9t7m/

“It’s in both Moderna and Pfizer. We looked at the bivalent vaccines for both Moderna and Pfizer and only the monovalent vaccines for Pfizer because we didn’t have access to monovalent vaccines for Moderna. In all three cases, the vaccines contain double-stranded DNA contamination. If you sequence that DNA, you’ll find that it matches what looks to be an expression vector that’s used to make the RNA…

“Whenever we see DNA contamination, like from plasmids, ending up in any injectable, the first thing people think about is whether there’s any E. coli endotoxin present because that creates anaphylaxis for the injected. And, of course, your viewers and listeners are probably aware there’s a lot of anaphylaxis going on, not only on TV but in the VAERS database. You can see people get injected with this and drop. That could be the background from this E. coli process of manufacturing the DNA…

“At least on the Pfizer side of things, it has what’s known as an SV40 promoter. This is an oncogenic virus piece. It’s not the entire virus. However, the small piece is known to drive very aggressive gene expression. And the concern that people, even at the FDA, have noted in the past whenever injecting double-stranded DNA is that these things can then integrate into the genome. If you’re not careful with how you manufacture these things, and you have excess amounts of this DNA, your concern for genome integration goes up…

“If you get an SV40 promoter in front of an oncogene, you will end up with a high expression of a gene that can drive cancer, it will be a very rare event, but you don’t need many of these cells to be hit with something like this for it to take off. SV40 actually plagued, granted it was the full viral genome, not just the promoter, but this has plagued previous vaccine programs. The polio vaccine is one of them that they were concerned that this may have contributed to cancer from that vaccine. So, there’s a history of being concerned over SV40.

“Having the promoter inside some of these vectors isn’t necessary. It seems to be superfluous oversight they could have eliminated, yet it’s still there because they ran this out the door so quickly, they didn’t really have time to get rid of superfluous parts of the plasmid. So, that piece of DNA is something we really need to pay attention to. We’ve made quantitative PCR assays to hunt for this. So several researchers around the globe are now running these assays to look for how much of this DNA is floating around after people have been vaccinated.”

View attachment 802582

Uh oh vaxxies??? Not looking good now. So on top of heart conditions you now run high risk of cancer. You were warned and instead you trusted Fauci and Biden. Enjoy your medical issues 👍
You've got to be mistaken. Pfizer, Fauci, Gates, and other pro-vaxx fearmongers only have our health and well-being in mind. They would NEVER create a toxin -- oops -- I mean vaccine that could cause any harm. Money and population control would NEVER enter their benevolent minds.

Here's some facts for ya

Get boosted

Your "facts"....

Here, we provide experimental evidence that adenovirus-based vaccines designed to express the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein from a cloned, codon-optimized cDNA may result in unwanted splicing events, if the presence of functional splicing sites in the coding sequence is not avoided during vector design.

About 2 weeks ago about 100 European medical scientists held a conference and after all was discussed, were going to petition the United Nations and WHO to declare Covid vaccines as Weapons of Mass Destruction. I lost track of the ongoing case but I'll start digging it up again. Many countries have lawsuits pending against big pharma and I hope something is settled soon. For years we were told that medicine and vaccines took years to develop and test before they were put into use. But since Covid 19 was released to the world, the supposed vaccines were developed in months without complete testing. My suspicions lead me to believe it's their surefire method of population control.
Hmmm, in a so called pandemic, I guess they felt like "the right to try" was more important than any waiting due to the death rates involved, but the question's being asked in the aftermath by us today are these -

1. Was the virus as deadly as we were being led to believe it to be ?

2. Was the alternative treatments like ivermectin etc being lied about in order to direct money towards treatments that were in many cases also unproven ?

3. Did politics play a huge role by politicians exploiting the crisis ?

4. Did hospital's kill huge amounts of people by accident , otherwise with the misdiagnosing of patient's when using ventilators as a way of sustaining the patient's lives by applying such a method if it was the wrong method to be used ?

5. Note - Many people that fought off the disease at home, lived to tell about it another day, but how many died on the ventilators when in the hospital's ????

6. What was the reasoning behind the ventilator treatment idea ? When on the ventilator, one had to be sedated, so this took away the patient's ability to consciously fight the disease in an awoke state, and so it left them reliant upon the ventilator to help them sustain life without their assistance in the matter.

Many questions looking back.

All of those Vaccine Mandate Assholes should be sued.
They should never be allowed to hold public office again.

It is not uncommon for politicians or bureaucrats to lie. What seems to be unique, though, is just how common and consequential the lies were during the COVID pandemic.

On Monday, we got a bombshell. New documents indicate the entire justification for vaccine mandates was based on a falsehood — and that public health officials knew it.
Trump as well. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back