Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

/---/ Been refuted a dozen times. When did Robert KKK Byrd, Al Gore Sr. Gov. Maddox, and William Fulbright and other segregationist become Republicans?

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Blatant conservatism. You wanna refer to it as “propganda”? That just shows your ignornance and bias.

Which i shall prove.

“Propaganda” both denotes and connotes an intent to mislead.

As in prevarcate.

Show me ONE example of Dennis Prager engaging in such.

One.

Take your time.
No problem with spouting propaganda

Just don’t come representing Prager University and claim to be impartial.
Prayer is RW conservative propaganda disguised as educational material
Can you point to something precisely that Prager says or believes that is "propaganda" and not a fact?
Prager claimed that a Muslim Congressman being sworn in on a Koran is not valid. Only the Bible is valid
Many think it’s not valid
Many are religious bigots

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses
Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.
You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.
Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.
/---/ Been refuted a dozen times. When did Robert KKK Byrd, Al Gore Sr. Gov. Maddox, and William Fulbright and other segregationist become Republicans?
They didn’t.

The southern voters turned Republican in masses.

You sir, are a liar.

They didn’t.

Exactly. As the South became less bigoted and less racist, they turned to the Republican Party and abandoned the Democrats.

The South didn't become majority Republican until the 80's and all of those racist Democratic Party politicians stayed in the party. LBJ was one of them.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years."
Lyndon Johnson

Very impressive testimony

She blew it when she claimed in her opening statement to be nonpartisan and immediately went into the conservative misinformation of the “Democrat KKK” and the “Democrat Jim Crow Laws”
She couldn’t even differentiate between the “Democrat” Party and “Democratic” Party

Political hack

LOL.

One;y a political hack could see that and see the hacks in Nadler and Lieu and that ugly woman who was agreeing with the smear tactic.

#Blexit has you all trembling and arguing for open borders.

She is far from a hack. As you shall learn in coming months , once you digest Trump's 100% vindication from Mueller.
Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Blatant conservatism. You wanna refer to it as “propganda”? That just shows your ignornance and bias.

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Just don’t come representing Prager U and claim to be impartial.

Why does everything you say sound like it comes from some Communist Death Cult, or like Hitler pounding The Pulpit screaming about how The Dirty Jews and their Dirty Jew ways will poison your mind?

Maybe it's more accurate to describe your speech and patterns as something the Devil would say.

rightwinger:

imageedit_23_4090140819.jpg

"Prayer is RW conservative propaganda disguised as educational material!"

Me: Sounds like something you would hear in the middle of a Excorcism of ......well......YOU!
poc.gif

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Can you point to something precisely that Prager says or believes that is "propaganda" and not a fact?
Prager claimed that a Muslim Congressman being sworn in on a Koran is not valid. Only the Bible is valid
What race or religion doesn’t have bigoted views ??

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Muslims are the biggest religious bigots on the planet. What is it about Islam that you admire?

Muslims are the biggest religious bigots on the planet. What is it about Islam that you admire?
he's told to?

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Sounds like an opinion not a lie.

He won’t come up with an example as there are none.

His ad hominem attack on Candace is , in fact based on leftist propaganda.

Like his mendacious moniker.

She did not claim to be “nonpartisan”. She os most obviously a partisan. And a damn good one.

Sounds like an opinion not a lie.

He won’t come up with an example as there are none.

His ad hominem attack on Candace is , in fact based on leftist propaganda.

Like his mendacious moniker.

She did not claim to be “nonpartisan”. She os most obviously a partisan. And a damn good one.
actually, she is someone with a brain, and can see just fine.

A black conservative must be punished for daring to run away from the plantation.

They didn’t.

Exactly. As the South became less bigoted and less racist, they turned to the Republican Party and abandoned the Democrats.
/----/ I'm in my late 60s and grew up in the segregated south. I rode on segregated school buses and went into Woolworth's that had segregated lunch counters, bathrooms, and water fountains. I was aware of the political climate and the idea that racist democrats all became Republicans after the CRA and VRA of 1965 is absolutely bogus and 100% democRAT spin.
iu

That you can beat your women if they complain about you paying more attention to your 5th wife than you do your 1st and 3rd.

The south voted republican in the 70s because of a new generation that reached voting age. The old racist democrats were still there, but many had died off and a new generation that wasn't part of the old Jim Crow generation began taking over.

Forum List

Back