Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

I especially loved Nader's shoulder shrug after she corrected him. Damn was that special. If anything said, fk I got caught lying was that moment. Nader was like, at least I tried to lie and say she said stupid. oh well. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If hank Johnson had a whip he would have used it on owens. How dare you disagree! Lol

We know it can’t be easy to learn you’ve been used by a political party for votes, BlackFlag. For some people, It’s easier to protect your beliefs than admit a mistake.

Candace was once liberal. After taking a honest and close look at what democrats were doing to blacks, she was smart enough to sound the alarm.

You should be thanking her.

And unlike Black-F, she has been to the mountaintop, and now sees clearly.
I think BlackFlag has spent years supporting a party that’s been using him for votes. A mistake that isn’t easy for him to admit.
it's what happens when one doesn't hold a party accountable for their actions. She saw the fake democrat support to blacks. It is very obvious. Very OBVIOUS. All one has to do is look at Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore California for the all dem bias and fking shithole neighborhoods they keep in check.

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

Man getting deep now aren’t we? Typical Democrat, if blacks follow there are okay, however if they develop any of their own ideas then the racist Democrats cry out.

She is no different than white alt-right members. The only reason she was there was because she was black.

Well it takes a black person to say the things she did. A white saying the same things would have your leaders shouting racism.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It still has the left screaming racism, just like busybee has suggested. Like I said Democrats love blacks as long as they stay in line.

The Genocide of the Black Community in Huge Democrat Controlled Cities marches on.

"More Black Babies are Killed in New York than are Born while The Democrat Governor of New York lights up Buildings to celebrate Late Term Abortions!"

GOD BLESS CANDACE OWENS FOR TELLING THE TRUTH!

Very impressive testimony

She blew it when she claimed in her opening statement to be nonpartisan and immediately went into the conservative misinformation of the “Democrat KKK” and the “Democrat Jim Crow Laws”
She couldn’t even differentiate between the “Democrat” Party and “Democratic” Party

Political hack

LOL.

One;y a political hack could see that and see the hacks in Nadler and Lieu and that ugly woman who was agreeing with the smear tactic.

#Blexit has you all trembling and arguing for open borders.

She is far from a hack. As you shall learn in coming months , once you digest Trump's 100% vindication from Mueller.
Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda
Prager is a very intelligent Patriot. Not surprised you can't don't like the truth.

The Genocide of the Black Community in Huge Democrat Controlled Cities marches on.

"More Black Babies are Killed in New York than are Born while The Democrat Governor of New York lights up Buildings to celebrate Late Term Abortions!"

In the democrat plantations of the inner cities, a black person has to not only survive the womb, but then survive the streets. If you make it to adulthood, you can really say you are a "survivor".

She blew it when she claimed in her opening statement to be nonpartisan and immediately went into the conservative misinformation of the “Democrat KKK” and the “Democrat Jim Crow Laws”
She couldn’t even differentiate between the “Democrat” Party and “Democratic” Party

Political hack

LOL.

One;y a political hack could see that and see the hacks in Nadler and Lieu and that ugly woman who was agreeing with the smear tactic.

She is far from a hack. As you shall learn in coming months , once you digest Trump's 100% vindication from Mueller.
Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Blatant conservatism. You wanna refer to it as “propganda”? That just shows your ignornance and bias.

Which i shall prove.

“Propaganda” both denotes and connotes an intent to mislead.

As in prevarcate.

Show me ONE example of Dennis Prager engaging in such.

One.

Take your time.
No problem with spouting propaganda

Just don’t come representing Prager U and claim to be impartial.
Prayer is RW conservative propaganda disguised as educational material

Last edited:

Political hack

LOL.

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda
Prager is a very intelligent Patriot. Not surprised you can't don't like the truth.
Hé is a patriot?

Did he ever fight for his country?

Political hack

LOL.

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Blatant conservatism. You wanna refer to it as “propganda”? That just shows your ignornance and bias.

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Just don’t come representing Prager University and claim to be impartial.
Can you point to something precisely that Prager says or believes that is "propaganda" and not a fact?

In the democrat plantations of the inner cities, a black person has to not only survive the womb, but then survive the streets. If you make it to adulthood, you can really say you are a "survivor".
When the Left Tells you they created Planned Parenthood to Exterminate The Black Race, and Blacks still vote "D" you have to step back and ask yourself, what Forces of Hell are at work in the Democrat Party?

Political hack

LOL.

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Can you point to something precisely that Prager says or believes that is "propaganda" and not a fact?
Prager claimed that a Muslim Congressman being sworn in on a Koran is not valid. Only the Bible is valid

LOL.

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Prager claimed that a Muslim Congressman being sworn in on a Koran is not valid. Only the Bible is valid
Can you provide a link or something to that information?

LOL.

Prager University

Blatant RW propaganda

Which i shall prove.

As in prevarcate.

One.

Take your time.

Many think it’s not valid

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

/----/ Shut up you racist. You can't refute one thing she said.

When the Left Tells you they created Planned Parenthood to Exterminate The Black Race, and Blacks still vote "D" you have to step back and ask yourself, what Forces of Hell are at work in the Democrat Party?
actually, I step back and say, what the fk is wrong with the black community?

I didn't know who Candace Owens was. LOL
whoever she is, she knocked the snot out of the dems yesterday. Nader shrugging his shoulders after he lied was sooooooo special. That's exactly who he is.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Good grief. Partisan horseshit. Sounded like a Hannity monologue.

As the South grew less racist and more accepting, it became less the Democratic "Solid South" and more Republican. Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back