Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

The south voted republican in the 70s because of a new generation that reached voting age. The old racist democrats were still there, but many had died off and a new generation that wasn't part of the old Jim Crow generation began taking over.
The only way The Left hangs on is through Fear and Lies. Their ideas suck, and frankly are destructive and unamerican, and completely undermine family and communities.

The south voted republican in the 70s because of a new generation that reached voting age. The old racist democrats were still there, but many had died off and a new generation that wasn't part of the old Jim Crow generation began taking over.
The only way The Left hangs on is through Fear and Lies. Their ideas suck, and frankly are destructive and unamerican, and completely undermine family and communities.
Yep, that is why I call Democrats the Granola party. They're full of fruits, nuts and flakes.

it's why giveaways are most important for them. gots to keep the black families oppressed.

it's why giveaways are most important for them. gots to keep the black families oppressed.
Yep, the more people dependent on government for basic needs, the more people vote to keep those in power that take care of them. After all, Democrats "care".

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.
Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.
/---/ Been refuted a dozen times. When did Robert KKK Byrd, Al Gore Sr. Gov. Maddox, and William Fulbright and other segregationist become Republicans?
They didn’t.

The southern voters turned Republican in masses.

Exactly. As the South became less bigoted and less racist, they turned to the Republican Party and abandoned the Democrats.
/----/ I'm in my late 60s and grew up in the segregated south. I rode on segregated school buses and went into Woolworth's that had segregated lunch counters, bathrooms, and water fountains. I was aware of the political climate and the idea that racist democrats all became Republicans after the CRA and VRA of 1965 is absolutely bogus and 100% democRAT spin.
iu

Yes. The Dixiecrats. Not the Dixiecans. And all but two remained Dems for their entire careers.

Last edited:
Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses
Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.
You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.
Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.
/---/ Been refuted a dozen times. When did Robert KKK Byrd, Al Gore Sr. Gov. Maddox, and William Fulbright and other segregationist become Republicans?
They didn’t.

The southern voters turned Republican in masses.

Yes, as racism declined in popularity.

NO one knows who will win the next election. we wont know if there is a democrat that presents a winning platform, or if Trump will. PS never heard of Owens, she has a right to her views like I to mine. if she supports Hitler's views that's a non starter for me.
Apparently there isn't an honest person among the dems and liberals, because she clearly showed no support for HITLER.

The proposition is/was inherently STUPID.

Of course she did not show any support for HITLER.

Not by any stretch of the imaginiation.

These people are competing in a sad contest of dishonesty vs. stupidity.

Democrats are born liars.

Trump said he was a nationalist which is somebody who is dedicated to his country, and the MSM turned that into Trump saying he was a white nationalist.

Trump said Mexico is sending us their murderers and rapists, the left said Trump called all Mexican people murderers and rapists.

Trump said there were some good people protesting the tearing down of a statue, and the lying left said Trump called white supremacists good people.

They can't help themselves. It's almost like a disease. They are simply born liars.

Candice Owens speaking truth to power

She's just another sellout. Blacks can sellout too not just whites.

"I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists."

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!
Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses
Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.
Democrats never changed they just changed the laws. Building codes keep blacks in one area, dems destroyed education, keeping blacks uneducated, welfare destroyed fathers at home.
All cries of racial oppression are still coming from towns run by democrats. Facts

Remember it was the Democrat party who promoted single-parent families. Single-parent families are directly related to crime and poverty. That's just where the Democrats want to keep them, but the blacks think the Democrats are doing them a favor. Candace is one of the few that figured that out.

Democrats never changed they just changed the laws. Building codes keep blacks in one area, dems destroyed education, keeping blacks uneducated, welfare destroyed fathers at home.
All cries of racial oppression are still coming from towns run by democrats. Facts

Remember it was the Democrat party who promoted single-parent families. Single-parent families are directly related to crime and poverty. That's just where the Democrats want to keep them, but the blacks think the Democrats are doing them a favor. Candace is one of the few that figured that out.
I used to feel bad for black people but I’m
Coming to the conclusion that they might be more racist and corrupt then the white democrats.
They hate their kind even more. Look at hank Johnson face when Candace owens was speaking .. the hate in that mans face wow

Coming to the conclusion that they might be more racist and corrupt then the white democrats.
They hate their kind even more. Look at hank Johnson face when Candace owens was speaking .. the hate in that mans face wow

She's a black woman who sounds just as ignorant and racist as you do

Owens is known for her criticism of Black Lives Matter.[7][35][36][37] She has described Black Lives Matter protesters as "a bunch of whiny toddlers, pretending to be oppressed for attention".[38] Owens has argued that African Americans have a "victim mentality" and often refers to the Democratic Party as a "plantation".[26][35] She has argued that the American left "like black people to be government-dependent".[39] Owens has argued that black people have been brainwashed to vote for Democrats.[6] She has argued that police violence against black people is not about racism.[35][38] Owens has referred to police killings of black people as a trivial matter to African Americans.[11][26][34] She has characterized abortion as a tool for "the extermination' of black babies."[2]

She has said, "Black Americans are doing worse off economically today than we were doing in the 1950s under Jim Crow," adding that this is because "we've only been voting for one party since then."[34] She has attributed economic improvements for African Americans to Trump's presidency, even though fact-checkers have noted that economic outcomes improved for African Americans throughout President Barack Obama's tenure.[34] When asked if it was problematic that white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan, support Trump, Owens answered that Antifa was more prevalent than the KKK.[34] In 2018, Owens dismissed reports of a resurgence in hate crimes, saying "All of the violence this year primarily happened because of people on the left."[34] An analysis by The Washington Post showed that at least 20 people died in suspected right-wing attacks, whereas only one person died in suspected left-wing attacks.[34]

After the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Owens said that concern over rising white nationalism was "stupid"

Same exact talking points.

I hope she goes and debates the black liberal community but like Ben Carson she will just talk to the white people who love to hear her minstrel show.

I felt bad for them when I was a child back in the 60's. After all, everybody deserves a chance. But seeing how they've conducted themselves since, I have no empathy.

I live in a black neighborhood. The white kid next door bought a portable basketball hoop several years ago. Before you knew it, every kid from a three or more block area was here playing basketball. They played from the time they got out of school past dark and until I finally stopped them at 10:00 pm. A few times I had to call the cops.

First thing I asked myself is where was their parents? How is it these kids (some as young as 8 years old) are out every night all night during the week when school is in session and not even concerned WTF their kids are at?

So then they grow up dumb as F, can't get a job, and blame whitey or discrimination because they're too stupid to do anything.

When I was their age in my all white neighborhood, games stopped when the streetlights came on, and your ass better be no further than two houses away. We did our homework, took a shower, and in bed by 10:00 to be fully rested for the next day in school.

Candice Owens speaking truth to power

She's just another sellout. Blacks can sellout too not just whites.

"I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists."

A sellout? Who is she selling out?
Same group Condi Rice, Omarosa and Ben Carson sold out to. Colon Powell too.

Maybe you didn't understand the question, so one more time: Who did she sellout to?

Forum List

Back