Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

Candice Owens speaking truth to power

She's just another sellout. Blacks can sellout too not just whites.

"I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists."

A sellout? Who is she selling out?
Same group Condi Rice, Omarosa and Ben Carson sold out to. Colon Powell too.

in other words they educated themselves.
They sold out. I have money and I’m white and I still could never vote gop.

They are willing to sellout for money. No shame in that we all sellout everyday when we go to work for the man.

Every man for himself.

If you can’t beat them join them

"I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists."

Money isn't education

Ted Cruz is right.

DemRats are the lowest of the low.

Ted Cruz‏Verified account @tedcruz

Sad. House Dems gavel down a Black woman, trying to silence her from defending herself after they call her “despicable.” Brings back particularly ugly chapters in the history of the Democratic Party.

6:11 AM - 10 Apr 2019
Who is this person anyways? Just a info wars rwnj pawn they found. Black, female, nuts. She’s perfect.

You know we don’t like Betsy Devos either. Maybe we don’t like women.

We don’t like Sarah huckleberry sanders either

Money isn't education
I have an education and money. This Candice lady doesn’t even have an education.

Money isn't education
I heard that the highest number of kids having pre marital sex is in Tennessee and the lowest number of kids having pre marital sex typically come from women with college degrees

Ted Cruz is right.

Sad. House Dems gavel down a Black woman, trying to silence her from defending herself after they call her “despicable.” Brings back particularly ugly chapters in the history of the Democratic Party.

Who is this person anyways? Just a info wars rwnj pawn they found. Black, female, nuts. She’s perfect.

Well at least you can't be a racist. That would only happen if a liberal Candace addressed Congress in such a way and Republicans layout the same kind of criticisms.

Ted Cruz is right.

Well at least you can't be a racist. That would only happen if a liberal Candace addressed Congress in such a way and Republicans layout the same kind of criticisms.
If we dug up the evidence would you convert to liberalism the way she converted to conservatism over night?

In other words she escaped your plantation?

Ted Cruz is right.

I searched back through the thread to rate your post WINNER!

Money isn't education
I have an education and money. This Candice lady doesn’t even have an education.
Why because she’s black?

Ted Cruz is right.

If we dug up the evidence would you convert to liberalism the way she converted to conservatism over night?

I converted over to conservatism in my late 20's when I got some life experiences. Prior to that, I was a long-haired, pot smoking, lead guitarist in rock bands that hated the police, hated wars, and thought rich people were greedy selfish snobs. When I first started voting, I registered as a Democrat.

Then I learned what Democrats did with the money I worked for, learned that those greedy selfish snobs were the people responsible for me having work to make a living and conveniences that made my life more enjoyable. I learned the police will treat you with just as much respect as you give them, and criminals were more my enemy than police were.

In short, yes, there are some people that grow out of liberalism and some that don't. In the white communities, you are surrounded with different opinions. In the black communities, you are surrounded by liberalism on all four sides. So it's much more difficult for blacks to break away from that mindset than whites. I give her credit for going against the grade in her circle.

Tough choice for the young lady:

Develop her talent for destroying liberals and risk being "suicided".
Go into hiding and never be heard from again.

The kid needs round-the-clock protection!

Forum List

Back