Candace Owens- Israeli leadership ignored Egyptian intelligence on the October 7 attacks, IDF leadership killed their own civilians.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
As somebody who recognizes Israel’s existence, this is very interesting. See a lot of people who support Israel simply disagree with the IDF and Israeli government leadership. They’re all for military action to protect their country. Many people know that there are massive protests by the Israeli people against their current government and military leadership, which is probably perhaps the most hated government in the world. And there are Israeli military veterans who are honorable people who want to take power and the hope is that they do take power.

29 min mark,

This is from Israeli Jewish sources. Now you see it’s not from some kind of anti-Semitic or BLM left-wing source. It’s actually from Israel from Jewish people…. They’re saying that Egypt had intelligence on a Hamas attack and gave it to Israel before oct 7 …btw so much for Israel being “surrounded by enemies” which is an extremist propaganda line still used to this day.

Also the controversial Hannibal directive which soldiers from the Jewish army have already admitted to firing on their own civilians for the idea that they won’t be captured by the enemy. Now people can debate this, but it’s an important point to understand that some of those casualties on October 7 were not due to Hamas they were due to the IDF.

Everything Candace Owens says about Israel and the Jews will always be a lie. She hates the Jews and Christians so much that she ran and became a Catholic.

She needs to stop speaking about Israel, the Jews, and the Christians.

It wasn't just Egypt. There were multiple warnings coming from totally different sources. Ben Swann recently did a really good piece on this. I think it may be part of a series he's doing. This goes along with what I've been thinking and saying since last year. Which of course is an extremely unpopular stance around here, as this thread will most likely show.

Everything Candace Owens says about Israel and the Jews will always be a lie. She hates the Jews and Christians so much that she ran and became a Catholic.

She needs to stop speaking about Israel, the Jews, and the Christians.
Info is from Jewish sources in Israel ..Candace is repeating that

Read the thread before simply reacting to the thread title my friend

So Israel pulled an FDR Peral Harbor thing, eh?
Kinda like the capitol riot except this attack was real and perpetrated by Muslim terrorists.
Getting the US into WWII fixed our economy. The capitol riot created a fake narrative for democrats vs Trump. What did Israel have to gain?

Info is from Jewish sources in Israel ..Candace is repeating that

Read the thread before simply reacting to the thread title my friend
Anyone who saw all those burned and destroyed cars in the desert hundreds of them should know some guys on motorbikes with AKs and RPGs couldn't have caused that, Israeli Apache choppers with chain guns and hellfire missiles did, the Hannibal directive.

Forum List

Back