Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Considering how much they are hated by scum like you, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? How so?

Republicans hate people of color.

This is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All cries of racial oppression have only come from towns run by democrats, from the end of slavery until today.
We all know the history, dixiecrats and all the rest of it. Anything other than sloganeering? America has always been an institutionally racist society which is why all partisanshitheads can ever come up with is "your side's more racist than my side so there".
So you’re mentally ill, gotcha..

No I’m complaining about them democrats attacking black People they did agree with.. we fought the civil rights movement blacks can go in to any restaurant they want now.. so leave them alone thanks
I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.
Are you a democrat?
I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.
So you attack conservatives on here, and never challenge the left so you lean left no? Did you vote obama? Hillary? Don’t be scared to be exposed lol

What you mean to say is since I do not agree with you on something, you must issue a label so you don't have to think too much.

Read this again slowly, ask an adult for assistance if you need to, no need to be scared of asking for help.

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go, Obama took Bush's 2 wars to 7.
So now you go on a rant about race with no substance, and can’t answer a question.. how about this.. HAVE YOU VOTED THE PAST 5 elections?

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....
Racist sez wha? Cooning? Really?

Does IM2 or Paul Essien know about "cooning"?
Biff is no racist and I know what he was referring to. Candice Owens is the current poster child for it. She replaced Ben Carson.

I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.
Are you a democrat?

So no.
So you attack conservatives on here, and never challenge the left so you lean left no? Did you vote obama? Hillary? Don’t be scared to be exposed lol

What you mean to say is since I do not agree with you on something, you must issue a label so you don't have to think too much.

Read this again slowly, ask an adult for assistance if you need to, no need to be scared of asking for help.

So no.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go, Obama took Bush's 2 wars to 7.
So now you go on a rant about race with no substance, and can’t answer a question.. how about this.. HAVE YOU VOTED THE PAST 5 elections?
Too young

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.
You mean when democrats threw her out of a restaurant 2 summers ago and threw water on her? Scream in her ear with.a bull horn?
So no shooting her?
What have you got against one of the few intelligent black-American women?
This bitch got paid $37,500 for being a "victim" as those like you say. But she validates your racism and you pay homage to her. You simple minded....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....

Biff is no racist and I know what he was referring to. Candice Owens is the current poster child for it. She replaced Ben Carson.

LOLz. This is why we laugh when you Progtards talk about "racism" FDR was your Hero, LBJ "Son when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court I want everyone to know he's a ******" is your hero and a scumbag who talks about "Cooning" is worth defending

You're a fucking joke

Are you a democrat?

So no.

So no.

Too young
All I ever see from people who vote is whining about the system while they repeat the same behaviors desperately thrashing about in the hopes of a different outcome.

Are you a democrat?

So no.

So no.

No, here was the post in case you missed it;

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two oppositional political parties.

So no.

LOLz. This is why we laugh when you Progtards talk about "racism" FDR was your Hero, LBJ "Son when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court I want everyone to know he's a ******" is your hero and a scumbag who talks about "Cooning" is worth defending

You're a fucking joke

No you're the joke bitch. You defend Candace Owens because she says what your afflicted with white fragility ass desperately needs to hear. Biff is not white and aside from you wanting us to join the party of Abe "Send em back to Africa" Lincoln, Barry "fuck the civil rights act" Goldwater , Richard "southern strategy" Nixon, Ronald "I'll start my presidential campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi even though I'm from California" Reagan, GHW "Willie Horton" Bush and Donald "shithole countries" Trump, he is right about that sellout Owens.

You're a fucking joke

No you're the joke bitch. You defend Candace Owens because she says what your afflicted with white fragility ass desperately needs to hear. Biff is not white and aside from you wanting us to join the party of Abe "Send em back to Africa" Lincoln, Barry "fuck the civil rights act" Goldwater , Richard "southern strategy" Nixon, Ronald "I'll start my presidential campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi even though I'm from California" Reagan, GHW "Willie Horton" Bush and Donald "shithole countries" Trump, he is right about that sellout Owens.
Another ballustically angry colored boy. Comes as a shock
Bet I can hit on 4 out of 5
No dad
Mom chemically dependent
100% of income derived from assistance
No running water, lights occasionally on
Graduated 7Th grade when 16.

Are you a democrat?

So no.

So no.

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two oppositional political parties.

So no.

Stop protecting your self you want to play in the big leagues be able to answer questions

So no.

So no.

So no.

Stop protecting your self you want to play in the big leagues be able to answer questions
Take that man's dick out your throat -- no means no....

I remain skeptical about Candace Owens. She says the correct things but words can be cheap. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, there are black conservatives who are sincere and we know this. Let's see what happens with Owens. The truth will out.

You're a fucking joke

Oh knee grow please! Your race card was maxxed out a generation ago!

You pwn yourself with each post defending "cooning"

You're a fucking joke

Another ballustically angry colored boy. Comes as a shock
Bet I can hit on 4 out of 5
No dad
Mom chemically dependent
100% of income derived from assistance
No running water, lights occasionally on
Graduated 7Th grade when 16.

Another dumb white boy who missed on every one of his assumptions.

You're a fucking joke

Oh knee grow please! Your race card was maxxed out a generation ago!

You pwn yourself with each post defending "cooning"

I don't listen to the race of people who have used the race card since 7-4-1776.

You only like Owens because she validates your racism. You own yourself every time you defend blacks like her.

I remain skeptical about Candace Owens. She says the correct things but words can be cheap. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, there are black conservatives who are sincere and we know this. Let's see what happens with Owens. The truth will out.
Skeptical about what specifically?

Skeptical about what specifically?

She was engaging in some decidedly anti-conservative stuff quite recently. And then had a really sudden turn around. It can happen, sure. But I prefer to let things marinate before I make up my mind on "sudden conversions" like that

Forum List

Back