Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Funny how Candace would call the NAACP a racist organization -- but didn't mind begging that same organization to help her sue her school for racism.....

Trumpers are so easily conned.....

tumblr_p7x9vrzzbA1rqsdhro1_1280.jpg

Shes you do. Lefties are such sheep
Actually partisanshitheads of "both" stripes are all the same. Is she running for something? Can you vote for her? Or do you require a token negro?

Oh look, another racist, hypocrite democrat. Those are only a dime a dozen.
I can't tell you people apart from them actually.

“You people”?
It’s always “you people” (fault) it’s how they avoid personal responsibility while assigning your failures to someone else.
There is no such thing as responsibility for anything in america. That's how we got here. And here you are participating and cooperating. See democrats versus republicans. The entire system runs on it. You people (who believe in this political process) maniacally vote for "one" party or the "other", then get all rabidly frothy-mouthed at the party you don't vote for, for not allowing the party you do vote for to prevail. Apparently your party ain't shit, or .......

No responsibility obligation taken on by libbies. They sluff it off and are always in some sort of trouble and then lash out at those who embraced it and succeeded as “white privledged”
Hateful , government dependent low lifes.

No responsibility obligation taken on by libbies. They sluff it off and are always in some sort of trouble and then lash out at those who embraced it and succeeded as “white privledged”
Hateful , government dependent low lifes.
No, and that is why your "two" sides can offer nothing but blame of the other. This is also why america can only export its "way of life" via endless violence, militarism, wars, occupations and force.

Oh look, another racist, hypocrite democrat. Those are only a dime a dozen.
I can't tell you people apart from them actually.

“You people”?
Yeah, "you people" who spew mindless shit like:
"Oh look, another racist, hypocrite democrat. Those are only a dime a dozen."

There is nothing mindless in recognizing you for what you are.
Partisanshitheads all sound alike to me, "both" flavors.

You seem to think your own racism doesn’t ‘count’ because you pretend to be a fence sitter. You’re wrong, racist.

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....
LoL!

I see what you did there.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Considering how much they are hated by scum like you, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? How so?

Republicans hate people of color.

This is known.

You don’t even take yourself seriously, do ya?

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Huh? How so?

This is known.

Nah, it's you we don't take seriously. at all.

Huh? How so?

This is known.

Nah, it's you we don't take seriously. at all.

“We”? Who’s we, Frenchy?

Huh? How so?

This is known.

Depends on their behaviour. Some of us dond give them a pass BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

Antifa are democrats they are the militant wing of the democrat party they show up to oppose republicans, and vote democrat.
Actually I've heard some Antifa quislings say they hate democrats even more than republicans because they aren't nearly radical enough but when was the last time a democrat speaker was assaulted and had their speaking engagement cancelled by Antifa hoodlums?

That would be never.
I’m sure some do,, but they attack conservatives, they almost never show up to democrat events. Some do and I’m sure are delt with
So you're whining about them doing the same thing to "both" of your "two" sides ultimately.
No I’m complaining about them democrats attacking black People they did agree with.. we fought the civil rights movement blacks can go in to any restaurant they want now.. so leave them alone thanks
I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.
Are you a democrat?

Huh? How so?

This is known.

All cries of racial oppression have only come from towns run by democrats, from the end of slavery until today.

Actually I've heard some Antifa quislings say they hate democrats even more than republicans because they aren't nearly radical enough but when was the last time a democrat speaker was assaulted and had their speaking engagement cancelled by Antifa hoodlums?

That would be never.
I’m sure some do,, but they attack conservatives, they almost never show up to democrat events. Some do and I’m sure are delt with
So you're whining about them doing the same thing to "both" of your "two" sides ultimately.
No I’m complaining about them democrats attacking black People they did agree with.. we fought the civil rights movement blacks can go in to any restaurant they want now.. so leave them alone thanks
I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.
Are you a democrat?
I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.

Are you a democrat?
I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.
So you attack conservatives on here, and never challenge the left so you lean left no? Did you vote obama? Hillary? Don’t be scared to be exposed lol

Huh? How so?

This is known.

All cries of racial oppression have only come from towns run by democrats, from the end of slavery until today.
We all know the history, dixiecrats and all the rest of it. Anything other than sloganeering? America has always been an institutionally racist society which is why all partisanshitheads can ever come up with is "your side's more racist than my side so there".

Are you a democrat?

So no.
So you attack conservatives on here, and never challenge the left so you lean left no? Did you vote obama? Hillary? Don’t be scared to be exposed lol

What you mean to say is since I do not agree with you on something, you must issue a label so you don't have to think too much.

Read this again slowly, ask an adult for assistance if you need to, no need to be scared of asking for help.

So no.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go, Obama took Bush's 2 wars to 7.

Forum List

Back