Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Did he have to be.. just ask your group to calm down before they get .... attacking free blacks, you know that’s why the NRA was created to tell free about their gun right
You're hissyfitting over one guy recommending a book?
Huh? Just leave free blacks alone.. remember republicans have there back, nra members get it lol
Did you read your link hon? Ellis read a book, thought it was a good book.
I know he did lol he loves it haha

Antifa are democrats they are the militant wing of the democrat party they show up to oppose republicans, and vote democrat.
Actually I've heard some Antifa quislings say they hate democrats even more than republicans because they aren't nearly radical enough but when was the last time a democrat speaker was assaulted and had their speaking engagement cancelled by Antifa hoodlums?

That would be never.
I’m sure some do,, but they attack conservatives, they almost never show up to democrat events. Some do and I’m sure are delt with
So you're whining about them doing the same thing to "both" of your "two" sides ultimately.

Antifa are democrats they are the militant wing of the democrat party they show up to oppose republicans, and vote democrat.
Actually I've heard some Antifa quislings say they hate democrats even more than republicans because they aren't nearly radical enough but when was the last time a democrat speaker was assaulted and had their speaking engagement cancelled by Antifa hoodlums?

That would be never.
I’m sure some do,, but they attack conservatives, they almost never show up to democrat events. Some do and I’m sure are delt with
So you're whining about them doing the same thing to "both" of your "two" sides ultimately.
No I’m complaining about them democrats attacking black People they did agree with.. we fought the civil rights movement blacks can go in to any restaurant they want now.. so leave them alone thanks

That would be never.
No I’m complaining about them democrats attacking black People they did agree with.. we fought the civil rights movement blacks can go in to any restaurant they want now.. so leave them alone thanks
I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.

Yeah, my whole point. I've heard Pelosi and some CNN shitbags defend Antifa in public and I've heard Antif punks
say that democrats are sell out jerk offs but I've never seen or heard of Antifa actually trying to shut down
left wing speakers.

The whole thing is a game designed to make people think Antifa really are the good Brown Shirt criminals because
they don't like racist Nazis. They are nothing of the kind. They flourish in left wing cities because they put the clamps down on freedom of speech.

Yeah, my whole point. I've heard Pelosi and some CNN shitbags defend Antifa in public and I've heard Antif punks
say that democrats are sell out jerk offs but I've never seen or heard of Antifa actually trying to shut down
left wing speakers.

The whole thing is a game designed to make people think Antifa really are the good Brown Shirt criminals because
they don't like racist Nazis. They are nothing of the kind. They flourish in left wing cities because they put the clamps down on freedom of speech.
And we all heard Don defending nazi's marching through the streets with tiki torches, but I guess some folks call that free speech.

I never had to correct my attitudes toward black folk or any other minority, you people had to do that.
And I've never had to curb my tendencies to shut down free speech and the right to assembly as real fascists are wont to do. And oddly enough, I treat black folks as they present themselves to me...just like I would anybody else.
You presume much, without merit.

Gotta love this woman!
Followers gotta follow.
Shes you do. Lefties are such sheep
Actually partisanshitheads of "both" stripes are all the same. Is she running for something? Can you vote for her? Or do you require a token negro?

Oh look, another racist, hypocrite democrat. Those are only a dime a dozen.
I can't tell you people apart from them actually.

“You people”?

And we all heard Don defending nazi's marching through the streets with tiki torches, but I guess some folks call that free speech.
I've heard that meme and leftist myth urban legend many times.

The problem is it isn't so.
Trump condemned and praised both sides, as appropriate. It really sucks when your "truths" are lies.

And btw...just because you don't like the speakers, marching through the streets is free speech.
You have a fascist streak a mile wide it seems.

Last edited:
Followers gotta follow.
Actually partisanshitheads of "both" stripes are all the same. Is she running for something? Can you vote for her? Or do you require a token negro?

“You people”?
Yeah, "you people" who spew mindless shit like:
"Oh look, another racist, hypocrite democrat. Those are only a dime a dozen."

Trump condemned and praised both sides, as appropriate. It really sucks when your "truths" are lies.
Sorry, I saw Don say what he said.

And btw...just because you don't like the speakers, marching through the streets is free speech.
You have a fascist streak a mile wide it seems.
"Jew will not replace us". Teach your children well.

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....
Racist sez wha? Cooning? Really?

Does IM2 or Paul Essien know about "cooning"?
Yes cooning….

the same cooning that made her switch up at the drop of the dime everything she claimed she stood for the minute Prager and company started signing her checks -- because of how easily infatuated white conservatives are when black folks say shit they wish they could say....

She didn't mind crying racism when she wanted to get paid......but I am sure you idiots are oblivious to anything about her other than what mask she wears for you.....

Candace Owens, Who Thinks Racism Is All in the Past, Got Paid After Suing Over Racist Attacks

“You people”?

There is nothing mindless in recognizing you for what you are.

Followers gotta follow.

“You people”?
It’s always “you people” (fault) it’s how they avoid personal responsibility while assigning their failures to someone else.

“You people”?

There is nothing mindless in recognizing you for what you are.
Partisanshitheads all sound alike to me, "both" flavors.

Forum List

Back