Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

View attachment 503169

An additional problem with little Charlies tweet-tweet is that the 4th of July is about race because only whites won independence.
Yes, and he also claims that Juneteenth is a holiday based on race -- as if ending slavery is something only black people can celebrate.....

What that also means is that all of the talk from conservatives claiming there were a bunch of "whites slaves" in the US is also bullshit

I suspect that she makes a great living out of this.

White conservative pundits probably do well too, so what? Her being black is irrelevant to this issue unless you presumptuously think that people of color should not embrace conservative values.

Besides, Patrisse Cullors of BLM makes enough to buy homes worth a half million to a million dollars.
and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....

First of all, who said I support the NRA? Secondly, all I said was that she purchased multiple expensive homes. Third, I never suggested her wealth was ill-gotten.

My post was in response to Tommy’s remark about Owens probably making a lot of money promoting conservatism. My post simply pointed out that at least one person made a lot of money promoting liberal ideas (or if you prefer, black interests).

The point is, how much money she makes at it - and least of all her skin color - are irrelevant unless one is so arrogant and presumptuous as to think that one’s skin color dictates what political values they should embrace.
just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

As for Candace Owens....she is not taking a "conservative" position....she is playing a minstrel character for the entertainment of closeted racist conservatives....she is filling a role that has been filled by certain black folks for generations......as one person put it "Candace would be the one to tell the slave master that Harriet Tubman was planning something big" -- because those people ACTUALLY EXISTED back then.

Oh for Christ’s sake. Melodrama much?

View attachment 503169

An additional problem with little Charlies tweet-tweet is that the 4th of July is about race because only whites won independence.
Yes, and he also claims that Juneteenth is a holiday based on race -- as if ending slavery is something only black people can celebrate.....

What that also means is that all of the talk from conservatives claiming there were a bunch of "whites slaves" in the US is also bullshit

Their racism is apparent. And like you said, (paraphrasing) Owens is participating in the classic tradition of the house -------. Complete with racists defending her. She is going to learn this reality:

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get removed.

White conservative pundits probably do well too, so what? Her being black is irrelevant to this issue unless you presumptuously think that people of color should not embrace conservative values.

Besides, Patrisse Cullors of BLM makes enough to buy homes worth a half million to a million dollars.
and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

As for Candace Owens....she is not taking a "conservative" position....she is playing a minstrel character for the entertainment of closeted racist conservatives....she is filling a role that has been filled by certain black folks for generations......as one person put it "Candace would be the one to tell the slave master that Harriet Tubman was planning something big" -- because those people ACTUALLY EXISTED back then.
Seems that our "non racist right wingers" don't mention LaPierre. But they damn sure run the mouths about MacCullors.

Seems like our "non racist left wingers" don't mention MacCullors. But they damn sure run the mouths about LaPierre.

So you see, it goes both ways.

and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....

First of all, who said I support the NRA? Secondly, all I said was that she purchased multiple expensive homes. Third, I never suggested her wealth was ill-gotten.

My post was in response to Tommy’s remark about Owens probably making a lot of money promoting conservatism. My post simply pointed out that at least one person made a lot of money promoting liberal ideas (or if you prefer, black interests).

The point is, how much money she makes at it - and least of all her skin color - are irrelevant unless one is so arrogant and presumptuous as to think that one’s skin color dictates what political values they should embrace.
just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

First of all....why is opposing Juneteenth being made a federal holiday a conservative position?? Why would commemorating the complete end of the institution of slavery as practiced by this country for over 100 years prior to that point a conservative position??

I mean, I know why conservatives are triggered by it....but I want you to explain to me how its a conservative position.......

And the reason I know that Candace is doing it for the money is because it is profitable to tell some white conservatives what they want to hear...Candace is just another who does it on a larger platform....others definitely would like to do the same by trying to say more controversial shit than she has...

z_c00n_006 (22).jpg

Like Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson...who is so shameless that he advocates that not only does racism not exist...but it has never existed...this is a real quote....he is called "a good black" by white conservatives because he is willing to be a buffoon for their entertainment...

However, its funny you never hear people go to them for anything in terms of economic policy solutions, ..tax policy solutions, or anything policy based....they are only there to attack other black folks for clout....

First of all....why is opposing Juneteenth being made a federal holiday a conservative position??

I don’t know. Why don’t you ask conservatives who oppose it?
Why would commemorating the complete end of the institution of slavery as practiced by this country for over 100 years prior to that point a conservative position??

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll tell you what Owens said, which is the topic of this thread (and apparently has liberals in a tizzy): She feels it will perpetuate the victim mentality in blacks.
I mean, I know why conservatives are triggered by it....but I want you to explain to me how its a conservative position.......

I have one word for you: research.
And the reason I know that Candace is doing it for the money is because it is profitable to tell some white conservatives what they want to hear...Candace is just another who does it on a larger platform....others definitely would like to do the same by trying to say more controversial shit than she has...

It is apparently also profitable to tell blacks and liberals what they want to hear, as I already pointed out in the case of Patrisse Cullors.
View attachment 503188
Like Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson...who is so shameless that he advocates that not only does racism not exist...but it has never existed...this is a real quote....he is called "a good black" by white conservatives because he is willing to be a buffoon for their entertainment...

However, its funny you never hear people go to them for anything in terms of economic policy solutions, ..tax policy solutions, or anything policy based....they are only there to attack other black folks for clout....

I’ve never even heard of Jesse Lee Peterson.

This is how shitty our country has become with all this Libtard filthy ass Negro and queer ass kissing:

My home town of Evanston, Illinois is having a Juneteenth Parade and a Gay Pride Parade, but is cancelling the 4th of July Parade & Fireworks. pic.twitter.com/KFhJ335LEl

Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP) June 19, 2021

I always maintained that only veterans should get Veteran’s Day off. Don’t forget only Christians should get Christmas off too.

Blacks have had a Victim's Mentality for many, many, decades. In fact, they may have a gene that makes them whine constantly.

Think about it, blacks constantly complain about racism, micro-aggressions, white supremacy, on and on.

But you never hear them speak about hard work, jobs, self- reliance, standing on one's own two feet, personal responsibility, etc, etc.

On the positive side, juneteenth will give BLM members a day off from rioting and stealing shit. And it will give organ grinders' monkeys a break from running around with their cups begging for money.
All of this is a lie.
Funny how their own projections turn into their "blacks believe this....blacks believe that" spiel. trump fluffers have the biggest victim mentality of all.
Wrong, they say "some" not "all". It is your side that tells them what they think. All of them. You people are racists.
That's a lie. The words are right here. And for you to believe that somebody white tells us what to think, that's racism exemplified.
You repeat what they say. Why do you do that?
No, They repeat what we say. Candice Owens is a dumb ass who is milking your racists asses for money. She's getting rich because like Pavlovs dogs, you guys will run to any black person that says what you want to believe about blacks Celebrating the end of slavery is empowering, but that's why you guys want to push ideas from scrubs like Owens.
I never did get an answer why they are carrying pictures of a dead drug addict. That empowers no one.
Same reason you carry slave owners in your wallet.
People forget slavery was legal. You cannot hold them to our standards. There were Black slave owners.
Really? So the only reason it would be wrong if someone stole your wife, mother, sister or daughter and sold her to people who abused her and then bred her to increase their own net worth is because it's not legal?
wait white people never stole blacks. white people paid for them . from black tribes men who sold their own people.
"So the only reason it would be wrong if someone stole paid 25 cents for your wife, mother, sister or daughter and then sold or gave her to people who abused her and then bred her to increase their own net worth is because it's not legal?
That's probably the only reason YOU don't do it. Hell, your commie ass is trying to make slaves of productive people in the form of your communist shit.
That's rich coming from a guy who likes to tout his Viking heritage as if you're free to engage in the same behaviors as your forefathers.

Oh wait....
I am as athiest as they get. I just say that shit to trigger both you and the Jesus Nazis.

I am a liberty first guy.

You......are NOT. Slaver.

Blacks have had a Victim's Mentality for many, many, decades. In fact, they may have a gene that makes them whine constantly.

Think about it, blacks constantly complain about racism, micro-aggressions, white supremacy, on and on.

But you never hear them speak about hard work, jobs, self- reliance, standing on one's own two feet, personal responsibility, etc, etc.

On the positive side, juneteenth will give BLM members a day off from rioting and stealing shit. And it will give organ grinders' monkeys a break from running around with their cups begging for money.
All of this is a lie.
Funny how their own projections turn into their "blacks believe this....blacks believe that" spiel. trump fluffers have the biggest victim mentality of all.
Wrong, they say "some" not "all". It is your side that tells them what they think. All of them. You people are racists.
That's a lie. The words are right here. And for you to believe that somebody white tells us what to think, that's racism exemplified.
You repeat what they say. Why do you do that?
No, They repeat what we say. Candice Owens is a dumb ass who is milking your racists asses for money. She's getting rich because like Pavlovs dogs, you guys will run to any black person that says what you want to believe about blacks Celebrating the end of slavery is empowering, but that's why you guys want to push ideas from scrubs like Owens.
I never did get an answer why they are carrying pictures of a dead drug addict. That empowers no one.
Same reason you carry slave owners in your wallet.
People forget slavery was legal. You cannot hold them to our standards. There were Black slave owners.
Really? So the only reason it would be wrong if someone stole your wife, mother, sister or daughter and sold her to people who abused her and then bred her to increase their own net worth is because it's not legal?
wait white people never stole blacks. white people paid for them . from black tribes men who sold their own people.
"So the only reason it would be wrong if someone stole paid 25 cents for your wife, mother, sister or daughter and then sold or gave her to people who abused her and then bred her to increase their own net worth is because it's not legal?
That's probably the only reason YOU don't do it. Hell, your commie ass is trying to make slaves of productive people in the form of your communist shit.
That's rich coming from a guy who likes to tout his Viking heritage as if you're free to engage in the same behaviors as your forefathers.

Oh wait....
I am as athiest as they get. I just say that shit to trigger both you and the Jesus Nazis.

I am a liberty first guy.

You......are NOT. Slaver.
What does being an atheist have to do with your Viking heritage lol? And what's with the projection? Attributing characterics that you possess onto me?

The truth of the matter is you have no idea who I am or what my values are and when you guess, it takes you way out into left field, case in point is when you think you have the ability to trigger me, based on what exactly?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

Seems that our "non racist right wingers" don't mention LaPierre. But they damn sure run the mouths about MacCullors.

Seems like our "non racist left wingers" don't mention MacCullors. But they damn sure run the mouths about LaPierre.

This is the first time I mentioned LaPierre.....and I mentioned him to counter your lame attempt at gish galloping......

This post is about conservatives whining like bitches over the national commemoration of the ultimate ending of slavery.....

Only a closeted racist cuck would be triggered by that

First of all....why is opposing Juneteenth being made a federal holiday a conservative position??

I don’t know. Why don’t you ask conservatives who oppose it?
Why would commemorating the complete end of the institution of slavery as practiced by this country for over 100 years prior to that point a conservative position??

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll tell you what Owens said, which is the topic of this thread (and apparently has liberals in a tizzy): She feels it will perpetuate the victim mentality in blacks.

I have one word for you: research.

It is apparently also profitable to tell blacks and liberals what they want to hear, as I already pointed out in the case of Patrisse Cullors.
View attachment 503188

I’ve never even heard of Jesse Lee Peterson.
The idiocy of this post is just that...idiocy....

Do your stupid ass think police and justice reform originated with Patrice Cullors??

You probably do because most racist morons try to reduce a moral movement to one person....

Dic suckers like you tried to do the same thing with every civil rights movement aimed at challenging white supremacy that has existed in history.....and you still keep losing...so fuck what you whining about

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.

This is the first time I mentioned LaPierre.....and I mentioned him to counter your lame attempt at gish galloping......

This post is about conservatives whining like bitches over the national commemoration of the ultimate ending of slavery.....

Only a closeted racist cuck would be triggered by that
Juneteenth wasn't the ending of slavery, idiot. Slavery ended two months earlier. It would be like opening a letter two months after it was delivered, dumb ass.

I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
its just another day to guilt the white comunity. crazy crazy

its just another day to guilt the white comunity. crazy crazy
These creatures are beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back