Can't have it both ways; if Bush still to blame then obama is just irrelevant

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
In obama year seven if everything going badly is still Bush's fault then obama is simply a non-factor and IRRELEVANT.
The Left keeps insisting on having it both ways, trying to take credit for the good and blaming the bad on others, in a very childish manner.
i guess i cant blame the Left though; if i were them and looking at the world in flames in places far removed from Iraq, like Africa and the Ukraine, and all the things screwed up at home, like the 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were when Bush was President; i wouldnt be open to discussing all that PROGRESSIVE FAILURE either.

Hurry up and post as much as you can before you have to clock back in.

I think it very funny the way the dems do this. Rightwinger is very funny with this. The price goes up, it is the evil republicans. The price goes down, it it because the marvelous wonderful 0bama standing up for the little guy®©.

What a silly presumption. Bush left this country with a calamity, you just haven't come to grips with just how bad it was.

In obama year seven if everything going badly is still Bush's fault then obama is simply a non-factor and IRRELEVANT.
The Left keeps insisting on having it both ways, trying to take credit for the good and blaming the bad on others, in a very childish manner.
i guess i cant blame the Left though; if i were them and looking at the world in flames in places far removed from Iraq, like Africa and the Ukraine, and all the things screwed up at home, like the 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there were when Bush was President; i wouldnt be open to discussing all that PROGRESSIVE FAILURE either.
I can work with that theory. If Clinton is to blame for 9/11, Bush is just a non-factor and irrelevant.

What a silly presumption. Bush left this country with a calamity, you just haven't come to grips with just how bad it was.

Just to refresh your memory, Barack Obama came into office saying that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running.

Then he proceeded to put the economy and jobs on a back burner while he pursued ObamaCare.

As a result...he's led the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression.

Come to grips with that...

I would agree that Obama has not been very good at cleaning up the steaming piles of shite W left in the world. Even the Iran deal is probably more about Europe than us.

Just to refresh your memory, Barack Obama came into office saying that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running.

Then he proceeded to put the economy and jobs on a back burner while he pursued ObamaCare.

As a result...he's led the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression.

I firmly believe you are entitled to your own view of things, it's just unfortunate that historians have already ranked Obama at #18 on presidential rankings and he is presumed to overtake Reagan just as soon as the impacts of gay marriage, immigration, Iranian nuclear deal and climate change are weighed.

I would agree that Obama has not been very good at cleaning up the steaming piles of shite W left in the world. Even the Iran deal is probably more about Europe than us.

I SEE; you're excuse-making idiot Lite???

I firmly believe you are entitled to your own view of things, it's just unfortunate that historians have already ranked Obama at #18 on presidential rankings and he is presumed to overtake Reagan just as soon as the impacts of gay marriage, immigration, Iranian nuclear deal and climate change are weighed.

"already ranked obama................................."

once again a left-winger is too stupid to see he's making the point for the other side!

lol

you mean "historians have already ranked....." somebody that hasnt even left office yet IDIOT?

IS THAT how people end up with the Noble Peace prize with 3 months in office; that people later regret giving???

once again a left-winger is too stupid to see he's making the point for the other side!

lol

Yes, believe it or not rankings are static and change according to historical conditions. Which probably means that George Bush will be among the worst in time.

lol

Yes, believe it or not rankings are static and change according to historical conditions. Which probably means that George Bush will be among the worst in time.

that's exactly MY point moron. so a ranking of somebody still in office is worth what again???????????????????????????????????????????

lol

you mean he's not already ranked there leftard?

lmao thanks for playing dullard!!

You're so impressed by that rating, Nuhuh! What's unfortunate is that the ranking that a group of historians give doesn't change the fact that Obama has still led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression and that his signature accomplishment...the Affordable Care Act...is one of the most badly written pieces of legislation ever passed by Congress and simply won't work as constituted. As for the Iranian nuclear deal being a positive for Barry? You have much more faith in the Iranian mullahs than I do. I think they played Obama and Kerry like a fiddle.

And it isn't my "opinion" that Obama has led the worst recovery...it's simply fact!

You're so impressed by that rating, Nuhuh! What's unfortunate is that the ranking that a group of historians give doesn't change the fact that Obama has still led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression and that his signature accomplishment...the Affordable Care Act...is one of the most badly written pieces of legislation ever passed by Congress and simply won't work as constituted. As for the Iranian nuclear deal being a positive for Barry? You have much more faith in the Iranian mullahs than I do. I think they played Obama and Kerry like a fiddle.

Like I said, I can respect your opinion but I respect the opinion of historians more.

No, not at all. But Obama's agenda simply did not address W's clusterfks, and one result is now the humanitarian crises in Europe.

Obama did achieve universal care, or Obamacare will eventually morph into that. He's elevated our use of the prison system to further institutionalize racism to be maybe the most discussed issue in criminal law, and he's begun the dismantling of the failed war on drugs. He's caused John Roberts to return to being the minimalist judge he promised to be at his confirmation hearings. We have gay marriage, and he's played a role in that. And, while the gop has forestalled real immigration reform, they are incapable of actually sitting at the table because they espouse ideas that are not viable: ending birthright citizenship and building some magic impenetrable wall.

I know you don't like any of that. I have to say that gay marriage and even the misuse of the prison system weren't high on my personal agenda, but hey .... I didn't vote for the guy.

But you look at the ME and Europe and even eastern Europe and .... there's simply no other conclusion that at best he was naïve and incompetent. It's very possible that his view is that he US shouldn't even be involved, but god knows where he's intervened its come up balls side up.

No, not at all. But Obama's agenda simply did not address W's clusterfks, and one result is now the humanitarian crises in Europe.

Obama did achieve universal care, or Obamacare will eventually morph into that. He's elevated our use of the prison system to further institutionalize racism to be maybe the most discussed issue in criminal law, and he's begun the dismantling of the failed war on drugs. He's caused John Roberts to return to being the minimalist judge he promised to be at his confirmation hearings. We have gay marriage, and he's played a role in that. And, while the gop has forestalled real immigration reform, they are incapable of actually sitting at the table because they espouse ideas that are not viable: ending birthright citizenship and building some magic impenetrable wall.

I know you don't like any of that. I have to say that gay marriage and even the misuse of the prison system weren't high on my personal agenda, but hey .... I didn't vote for the guy.

But you look at the ME and Europe and even eastern Europe and .... there's simply no other conclusion that at best he was naïve and incompetent. It's very possible that his view is that he US shouldn't even be involved, but god knows where he's intervened its come up balls side up.

yes i see you ARE idiot-Lite. actually maybe not so light after all.
obama owns the european refugee crisis and does so on any number of levels

post some more long-winded stupidity; that is another sign you're on the dummy side; the boring self-impressed ignorance

Forum List

Back