Capitalism Guarantees Rising Inequality

Are those employees supposed to thank the company for their low-wage jobs that make the company over $100b?

Don't forget those same employees are partly responsible for their extreme "earnings." It's not like their asking for money, they deserve that damn money! But the banks' Board of D(icks) prefers to keep that money and then claim they earned it in the first place so their workers don't deserve it. What non sense! What pure unadulterated egos these elite dicks must have!

Then we have people like TOdders who thinks Welfare is an easy "sit on the couch and eat cheetos all day long" kind of affair. Boy, we can tell Todders has never stepped into a welfare office let alone actually learned how benefits are distributed.

If the government didn't Tax and Regulate Business so much,
then turn right around and Tax the hell out of an individual,
then turn right around and increase the National Debt by a Large Sum to increase Inflation,
then turn right around and Tax the individual EVEN more for things they buy,
then turn right around and spill Obamacare on them on top of everything else

Well you Wonder Why..:clap2:

And yet the worker still takes the job for that company right??

By the way, I appreciate you admitting you were wrong.. I mean if a bank made that much profit by itself, then there'd obviously be a big problem.. You should have known that before posting ;)
What does any of that mean? Businesses aren't being taxed enough if they're profiting over $100b a year and their employees still need government assistance. When do those record corporate profits trickle down to the employees who made the company so rich?

"And yet the worker still takes the job for that company right??" Well, yeah, dipshit. The alternative is far worse, but it still doesn't excuse the banks from profiting over $100b and leaving their workers scrounging on public assistance. Again, do record corporate profits ever trickle down?

Why do Conservatives keep touting trickle-down theory as infallible when it doesn't work at all like we're told?

"And yet the worker still takes the job for that company right??"

Well, yeah, dipshit. The alternative is far worse,

And there you have it, a worker and an employer freely agreeing on terms that you don't like.
Typical lib, just too much freedom going on for you.
Actually, Teabagger, the workers don't have any say in anything. They need work. They go for what they can get. The banks on the other hand only give out what they want, not what they can afford.

Are those employees supposed to thank the company for their low-wage jobs that make the company over $100b?

Don't forget those same employees are partly responsible for their extreme "earnings." It's not like their asking for money, they deserve that damn money! But the banks' Board of D(icks) prefers to keep that money and then claim they earned it in the first place so their workers don't deserve it. What non sense! What pure unadulterated egos these elite dicks must have!

Then we have people like TOdders who thinks Welfare is an easy "sit on the couch and eat cheetos all day long" kind of affair. Boy, we can tell Todders has never stepped into a welfare office let alone actually learned how benefits are distributed.

Maybe because myself, Todders, along with a lot of others believe we shouldn't steal from the tax payers, for the greater good of society.. Instead, we are the tax payers paying for that person sitting on the couch watching looney tunes and eating doritos

By the way, I appreciate you admitting you were wrong..

This must be the 5th time I've heard a conservative or climate change denier say this. I'm beginning to understand why. ALLLLLLLLLLLL THEY CARE ABOUT is that precious moment when they are validated. When all their nonsensical posts result in an opponent admiring their error even if it's the tiniest of errors like misspelling or foible. In fact, it's always been a foible which means it has nothing to do with the essence of the argument but boy does it make their black hearts sing to hear their mortal enemy made a small mistake. They eat that shit up.

BTW KNB, "fuckstick" had me laughing hard and still. OMG LOL

How does deporting anyone raise the Federal minimum wage?

It doesn't raise the minimum wage.
If we deport 20 million illegals who compete with low skilled Americans, low skilled Americans will make more money.

It's called supply and demand. It was covered the day you skipped class.

Do you even have a point in any of this?

Just mocking your ignorance.
You're mocking my ignorance after saying some dumbass shit like that? So if Mexicans are deported, then unemployed Americans will have more freedom to stand around outside of Home Depot hoping to get some shit job that pays cash and no benefits at $5/hr? This is your valid point? Really?

You understand that Americans hire undocumented workers so they can pay those workers less which decreases expenses in order to maximize profits. You do know that right? That's why jobs are outsourced to other countries where workers' rights laws are much less stringent. Companies can pay those employees less and maximize profits.

It's more of that "trickle down" theory that doesn't work.

Last edited:
Maybe because myself, Todders, along with a lot of others believe we shouldn't steal from the tax payers, for the greater good of society.. Instead, we are the tax payers paying for that person sitting on the couch watching looney tunes and eating doritos

What you heard from fox news has convinced you this (which is precisely what you said, I happened to recall it incorrectly. it definitely was doritos instead of cheetos). It turns out people in suits who have never been on welfare telling other people who have never been on welfare what welfare is like is hollow and devoid of meaning. But it clearly served its purpose of convincing you that you know what the lives of welfare recipients are like.

Welfare doesn't afford one the chance to watch cartoons all day. You go so far as to believe one big nanny drives to the store and picks up a bag of doritos and pop for you. If only you had the slightest clue what poverty entails. Firstly it entails you regret living even if you don't admit it. I come from a community of low income people (median income is 29,000/yr).

I could dispel the myth of welfare for you but I'd be wasting my time. You are so heavily fixated on conservative talking points that opposing information just makes you less inclined to listen. It's evident you are firmly in favor of endlessly promoting your well being over your fellow countrymen. I feel sad for all those people you refer to who think life is all about the acquisition of requisition of money. What a narrow and pathetic life. I guess that's what America's geared towards though, cyclical consumption by drones like you. You are pretty adept at repeating slogans taught to you. 3 Cheers for propaganda.

How does deporting anyone raise the Federal minimum wage?

It doesn't raise the minimum wage.
If we deport 20 million illegals who compete with low skilled Americans, low skilled Americans will make more money.

It's called supply and demand. It was covered the day you skipped class.

Do you even have a point in any of this?

Just mocking your ignorance.
You're mocking my ignorance after saying some dumbass shit like that? So if Mexicans are deported, then unemployed Americans will have more freedom to stand around outside of Home Depot hoping to get some shit job that pays cash and no benefits at $5/hr? This is your valid point? Really?

You understand that Americans hire undocumented workers so they can pay those workers less which decreases expenses in order to maximize profits. You do know that right? That's why jobs are outsourced to other countries where workers' rights laws are much less stringent. Companies can pay those employees less and maximize profits.

You understand that Americans hire undocumented workers so they can pay those workers less which decreases expenses in order to maximize profits.

You understand that if we deported those 20 million illegals, those employers would have to hire Americans and pay them more? Fuckstick.

what you are is a neo-libertarian ready to take down the government without having a fucking clue what that would mean (i.e. total power usurped by the elite and capitalist class). Classical libertarianism is founded on the principle of total freedom in our private lives UNTIL it harms another human, whether indirect or direct.

With policies like you espouse we are guaranteed to harm our fellow man indirectly and directly.

I don't mean to be rude so I apologize. Sometimes I get confused who is making the point. People like Todders have few if any respectable beliefs (as well as asks the most unhelpful questions) and certainly respects no one who disagrees with him. It seems you are respecting me and I want to acknowledge that. Respectful dialogue is few and far between and needs to be encouraged when possible!

Last edited:
what you are is a neo-libertarian ready to take down the government without having a fucking clue what that would mean (i.e. total power usurped by the elite and capitalist class). Classical libertarianism is founded on the principle of total freedom in our private lives UNTIL it harms another human, whether indirect or direct.

With policies like you espouse we are guaranteed to harm our fellow man indirectly and directly.

I don't mean to be rude so I apologize. Sometimes I get confused who is making the point. People like Todders have few if any respectable beliefs (as well as asks the most unhelpful questions) and certainly respects no one who disagrees with him. It seems you are respecting me and I want to acknowledge that. Respectful dialogue is few and far between and needs to be encouraged when possible!

You don't know anything about me.. I want to stop the Gridlock in Washington and create a Third party that is able to bring together liberals(Not Leftists) and conservatives(Not Far Right) and make America a better place where the people is the first priority, not the government and their next elections..

Go ahead and let loose, I am use to it by now..

You understand that if we deported those 20 million illegals, those employers would have to hire Americans and pay them more? Fuckstick.
By your "logic", if we end outsourcing then American corporations will have to hire Americans again at a real wage, too, right? Because that option of exploiting cheap labor won't be available, right?

Oh, but companies outsource because of the HUGE tax burden, right? The MASSIVELY HUGE TAXES that corporations have to pay force those poor international conglomerates to pay foreign workers slave wages in order to make those record-breaking quarterly profits, right? Those poor, poor multibillion-dollar multinational corporations.

They're the real victims in all of this, right?

By your "logic", if we end outsourcing then American corporations will have to hire Americans again at a real wage, too, right? Because that option of exploiting cheap labor won't be available, right?

Oh, but companies outsource because of the HUGE tax burden, right? The MASSIVELY HUGE TAXES that corporations have to pay force those poor international conglomerates to pay foreign workers slave wages in order to make those record-breaking quarterly profits, right? Those poor, poor multibillion-dollar multinational corporations.

Do we recall who passed NAFTA?

dignity.png

Work has long been associated with mental and phsyical illness. See Neurasthenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah, just work harder to overcome neurasthenia and poverty, says the Conservative. "Some day you too can be (like) me." Which is to say a white middle class slob/consumerist who bitches about the poor not succeeding because they don't work hard.

Last edited:

You think outsourcing started with NAFTA? NAFTA just made it easier. Don't try to say that you think NAFTA is a bad thing. The only reason you hate it is because Clinton signed it. Had it been Bush 1 or Bush 2 that signed it, you'd say that it creates jobs and encourages economic growth. Like how you loved the USAPATRIOT Act and NSA spying when Bush was doing it but as soon as a black man had that power, you Teabaggers started shitting yourselves and haven't stopped for six years.

You think outsourcing started with NAFTA? NAFTA just made it easier. Don't try to say that you think NAFTA is a bad thing. The only reason you hate it is because Clinton signed it. Had it been Bush 1 or Bush 2 that signed it, you'd say that it creates jobs and encourages economic growth. Like how you loved the USAPATRIOT Act and NSA spying when Bush was doing it but as soon as a black man had that power, you Teabaggers started shitting yourselves and haven't stopped for six years.

Teabagger?? Nope, try again..

Your answered should have been:
The Republicans in Congress allowed passage in the Legislature and Clinton agreed with it and signed it into law.

Simple enough, both parties are guilty..
Same for the Iraq war when the Democratic led Senate voted for the War in Iraq(29 out of the 50)

Patriot Act huh?? You mean the one that Obama said he would get rid of and hasn't?? Hahaha Far Left and Far Right look more like each other every day..

Last edited:

The Republicans in Congress allowed passage in the Legislature and Clinton agreed with it and signed it into law.

Same for the Iraq war when the Democratic led Senate voted for the War in Iraq(29 out of the 50)

Patriot Act huh?? You mean the one that Obama said he would get rid of and hasn't?? Hahaha Far Left and Far Right look more like each other every day..
Oh, so sorry for calling you a Teabagger. How could I get that confused with "Libertarian", whatever that means? "Libertarian" sounds like the political equivalent of "Scientologist". Your response is going to be, "You're stupid and you don't know anything," so don't bother. One of the last things that I wasted time reading about Libertarians was billionaire Peter Thiel's stupid idea to build man-made floating island city-states that could travel in international waters. Like mobile offshore tax havens.

If Libertarians think that's a good idea then Libertarians don't have any good ideas.

Corporations can't force you to buy anything.
Government can.
Corporations can't force you to give them money.
Government does that everyday.

Look around you in a downtown area, especially places like Times Square. Do you tend to buy the products you see advertised? I know the majority of consumers do. I'm not saying you bought a product because you saw it advertised, no, it's more subtle than that.

The fact that most major corporations spend more money on advertisement than the production of their products clues us in. This is in the multiple trillions worldwide. And companies wouldn't continue spending that kind of money year after year, decade after deacde if it didn't pay off.

But that's still not force. Which is a problem in your world: Me suggesting and advocating a particular product, or me forcing you with the power of government, to buy something you don't want, or may not even know about?

Now I get it, there are some things that are required. You may not like police, but the fact is they are a valuable and necessary requirement for any civilized society.

But there are thousands of things that are simply not required, and we should not enforce that people pay for things they don't believe in, when they are not required.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson.

Oh, so sorry for calling you a Teabagger. How could I get that confused with "Libertarian", whatever that means? "Libertarian" sounds like the political equivalent of "Scientologist". Your response is going to be, "You're stupid and you don't know anything," so don't bother. One of the last things that I wasted time reading about Libertarians was billionaire Peter Thiel's stupid idea to build man-made floating island city-states that could travel in international waters. Like mobile offshore tax havens.

If Libertarians think that's a good idea then Libertarians don't have any good ideas.

1513699_655805361122001_25567209_n.jpg

You understand that Americans hire undocumented workers so they can pay those workers less which decreases expenses in order to maximize profits.

First, you constantly claim to support the poor, and here you are advocating the poorest among us.

Now I happen to be in favor of deporting illegals, not because of some mindless theory that it will be an economic boon for Americans, but because I believe in having laws, and enforcing laws.

Illegal, is illegal. We should punish those who break the law. Period.

But if we made legal immigration, what reason do you have to hold down the poorest in our country? Why should Americans benefit, at the expense of the poor immigrant? Because that is what you are advocating. We should harm those people, for our benefit. I don't believe that.

And lastly, your entire premise is simply not true.

The $210,000 Cow-Milking Robot - Businessweek

This is what you people on the left, never seem to grasp.

Every time that you drive up the cost of labor, regardless of method, the end result is people purchase less labor.

You grasp this is any other situation. If the cost of a burger at Wendy's was to go up to $30 a burger, you wouldn't buy very many.

But the same is true of employers and labor. If you drive up the cost of labor, the amount of labor bought will decline.

In this case, Dairy Farmers in Wisconsin, have started buying these milking robots. Unlike even robots in Auto manufacturing, where you still need human labor to work with the robots, this system is completely automated. The cows are lured into the milking cage with food. They are scanned, to determine which cow it is, and then fed and milked automatically, then released. No human is required at any point.

In an interview, the company selling the robot, said the entire reason they even conceived of the robot, was because farmers were worried about what will happen if a shortage of cheap labor comes about. This was their solution.

NO THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY PEOPLE HIGH WAGES JUST BECAUSE YOU DEPORTED IMMIGRANTS.

Just like higher wages in Europe have resulted in McDonald's cashiers being replaced by kiosks.

McDonald's hires 7,000 touch-screen cashiers | Crave - CNET

Why do you people keep repeating these false claims?

The value of the labor determines the wage of the labor. The value doesn't change because of minimum wage laws, or health care mandates, or labor laws, or deporting immigrants, or anything. The value of the labor is determined by the customer.

I'm not going to pay $20 for a cheap Wendy's burger, just because you people demand people get paid $20/hr or whatever dumb "livable wage" you come up with.

Wendy's knows this. McDonald's knows this. Thus if you raise up the cost of labor, you end up earning ZERO, and replaced with robots. Which is worse $7/hr, or $0/hr?

Forum List

Back