Capitalists use circular-logic to justify their preposterous beliefs.

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
They literally use circular logic to justify their idiotic economic-model.

Capitalists say We need the 1% to invest in things, because nobody else has money to invest it it themselves.

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST BELIEF EVER.

Why doesn't anyone else have any money? Are they all lazy assholes? Stupid? Why aren't you a $Billionaire then? Are you a fucking moron?

"...nobody else has money to invest it themselves."

I've never heard anyone say that.

It's impossible to have a conversation that is based on a lie.

It's not based on a lie, lol, stop coming up with retarded strawmen to defend your stupid beliefs. Nevermind, America has NO income or and NO wealth inequality. Yep, it's all a lie.

We all have money, we all can invest in businesses.

It's not based on a lie, lol, stop coming up with retarded strawmen to defend your stupid beliefs. Nevermind, America has NO income or and NO wealth inequality. Yep, it's all a lie.

So why aren't you a billionaire?

Yes, right away we go to the personal insults and name-calling.

At least you folks are consistent.

And it's "never mind". Two words.

Capitalists say We need the 1% to invest in things, because nobody else has money to invest it it themselves.

Why doesn't anyone else have any money? Are they all lazy assholes? Stupid? Why aren't you a $Billionaire then? Are you a fucking moron?

That is not exactly what I wrote and notice you did not even dare to link what I wrote because you know you are lying.

I wrote you either get it from a private investor or a group or a bank that is usually backed by someone like Buffett.

So if you are going to post your nonsense then post everything I wrote because you are taking what I wrote out of context as usual.

It seem to me you can not understand anything unless it fit your way of thinking and it is getting very tiring.

You already have a thread about the rich and this subject could have been dealt with in that thread but instead you prefer to spam the site with your trolling nonsense that is becoming boring!

So why is it you believe the 1% are not entitled to earn interest on the investments?

They do not have to justify anything to a Leninist like yourself!

That is not exactly what I wrote and notice you did not even dear to link what I wrote because you know you are lying.

I wrote you either get it from a private investor or a group or a bank that is usually backed by someone like Buffett.

So if you are going to post your nonsense the post everything I wrote because you are taking what I wrote out of context as usual.

It seem to me you can not understand anything unless it fit your way of thinking and it is getting very tiring.

You already have a thread about the rich and this subject could have been dealt with in that thread but instead you prefer to spam the site with your trolling nonsense that is becoming boring!

So why is it you believe the 1% are not entitled to earn interest on the investments?

They do not have to justify to a Leninist like yourself!
For zealots, even the smallest morsel of truth is enough on which to mount an attack.

Nobody ever said this.... Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you?

Nobody said that. One poster on this board, apparently misquoted, does not constutute "capitalists"
You might be dumber than Billy Triple Fail and No Pee Pee put together.

Forum List

Back