Capitol insurrection hearings.

From my time:

That's me in the middle with the cigarette:

1627422060752.jpeg

Link us to the part of the Constitution which stipulates that if you lose an election you can just send a mob of thugs into the Capitol to kill representatives and overturn the election. I'll wait...
No one went to the capitol to kill representatives, NAZI. They went to contest the election, which the Constitution allows.

to demand I only go by your word is marginalizing my own viewpoint.

and i'm tired of you moving my opinions to conspiracy theory.

and if you are tired of talking about current issues, maybe this is the wrong role for you.
I am not demanding anything from you. I'm done with attempting to understand the rationalization of an attack on our democracy. So please do not demand I give your point of view on this equal credibility with the sworn testimony of people who were there.

Funny that. She was military veteran, which meant she was well trained in armed and unarmed combat. She was carrying a backpack that could have been filled with anything. She was in the forefront of a violent mob that had just broken throgh into chamber where police were protecting remaining representatives and staff.

She forsook her oath.

You need to choose better heros. Not rightwing jihadists.
Has there ever been another time in history where the right wing said to a security guard, "No, don't shoot that person breaking through the door"?

Funny that. She was military veteran, which meant she was well trained in armed and unarmed combat. She was carrying a backpack that could have been filled with anything. She was in the forefront of a violent mob that had just broken throgh into chamber where police were protecting remaining representatives and staff.

She forsook her oath.

So it is now open season on any and all BLM and Antifa thugs who riot and loot.

Cool.

show me where that's what Trump did EXACTLY.

not your loose ass interp of it.

For five weeks Trump ranted that the election had been stolen and that his people should fight and take back their country. He told Pence to stop the EC certification. He told his people to stop the EC certification.

Are you an American? You should be furious that a game show host is such a treasonous influence.

She forsook her oath.

If you watched the video the cop aimed it at a unarmed woman, the other three cops standing there didn't draw their weapons

Has there ever been another time in history where the right wing said to a security guard, "No, don't shoot that person breaking through the door"?
When would you imagine such a conversation ever took place?

In fact, conservative justices have routinely ruled that the police can't kill people who aren't threatening their lives.

For five weeks Trump ranted that the election had been stolen and that his people should fight and take back their country. He told Pence to stop the EC certification. He told his people to stop the EC certification.

Are you an American? You should be furious that a game show host is such a treasonous influence.
Trump didn't have to say a word we all watched the election being stolen that night

The only thing Pence had to do to stop the certification is vote not to certify it.

Politicians tell their constitutents all the time to "fight."

You posted the same old debunked talking points.

Forum List

Back