Capitol insurrection hearings.

Riiiiiiiight....because trying to get to the bottom of who is responsible for that FAILED insurrection is SO stalinist....:heehee: You are well groomed.
It certainly is Stalinist. The only facts we don't know is what the Dims had to do with it.

Link us up to the police guidelines saying that all you have to do is tell someone to back off 3 times, then you can just blow them away.

I'll wait.
Link us to the part of the Constitution which stipulates that if you lose an election you can just send a mob of thugs into the Capitol to kill representatives and overturn the election. I'll wait...

It certainly is Stalinist. The only facts we don't know is what the Dims had to do with it.
It was fascist, and inspired by Trumpolini himself. And do not call us dims, boy. In person you would not, I guarantee. And we're tired of you traitors and your mindless insults, idiotic cliches and utter vapidity. Discuss a policy or issue, how about that? I know that you cannot. You lack the requisite decency, intelligence and knowledge. Of what use are you really? Move to Russia.

Fakes Nooz has been carrying you liberoidal water for years now, cement head.
Hitler called it "Lügenpresse"---fake news. You're no different from a Nazi... sociopathic, subhuman, dangerous to society, anathema to your own country, an utter drag on humanity. You can fix that, you know...

why do you not care to see the actual building security video?

you claim such atrocities but are OK with them staying a claim of yours.

release the entire video tapes and let's see who did what.

not difficult

youd NEVER Allow Trump to hide video of something.

This is a double standard and the classic definition of hypocrisy.
No offense meant Iceberg, but I'm done with attempts to marginalize, minimize, or attempts to draw fse equivalencies to this particular event. There are more than enough video evidence to be compelling. To demand to see only one subset of it is nothing than an attempt to redirect attention and the beginnings of yet one more conspiracy theory.

kangaroo court.jpg

Link us to the part of the Constitution which stipulates that if you lose an election you can just send a mob of thugs into the Capitol to kill representatives and overturn the election. I'll wait...
show me where that's what Trump did EXACTLY.

not your loose ass interp of it.

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Next?

No offense meant Iceberg, but I'm done with attempts to marginalize, minimize, or attempts to draw fse equivalencies to this particular event. There are more than enough video evidence to be compelling. To demand to see only one subset of it is nothing than an attempt to redirect attention and the beginnings of yet one more conspiracy theory.
to demand I only go by your word is marginalizing my own viewpoint.

and i'm tired of you moving my opinions to conspiracy theory.

and if you are tired of talking about current issues, maybe this is the wrong role for you.

That certainly was a rousing statement. And everyone knows there is nothing more dangerous than an unarmed woman.

View attachment 518005
Funny that. She was military veteran, which meant she was well trained in armed and unarmed combat. She was carrying a backpack that could have been filled with anything. She was in the forefront of a violent mob that had just broken throgh into chamber where police were protecting remaining representatives and staff.

She forsook her oath.

You need to choose better heros. Not rightwing jihadists.

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.

It all seems rather pointless IMHO. Speaker Pelosi's lackeys have already written the verdict, and 74 million Little Trumpsters have all been deemed "guilty as sin".

Why not just skip straight to the end of this, so Congress can work on something important?

It all seems rather pointless IMHO. Speaker Pelosi's lackeys have already written the verdict, and 74 million Little Trumpsters have all been deemed "guilty as sin".

Why not just skip straight to the end of this, so Congress can work on something important?
It'd be over if McCarthy had just consistently denounced the criminals who attacked congress rather than publicly fellating Trump and not supporting the cops

Forum List

Back