Cardinals, Packers Div Rd 2016

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Holy hell! What the hell was that!

Incredible weird awesome game. If you didn't watch that game you missed something you couldn't describe even as you watched it. Many mistakes, many great plays, a lot of ridiculous luck.

No other sport comes close to NFL football.

Incredible weird awesome game. If you didn't watch that game you missed something you couldn't describe even as you watched it. Many mistakes, many great plays, a lot of ridiculous luck.

I am just happy those Cheese heads are not going any further. Now will someone stop the damn Patriots!

It was a pretty good contest.

Big game tomorrow! Let's Go Steelers!

That faggot Rodgers lost and I will sleep good tonight

Goodbye Green Bay

I never liked watching sport but I know what you mean. I have actually witnessed a fun game.

I never liked watching sport but I know what you mean. I have actually witnessed a fun game.

It was only a fun game if you wanted arizona to win

I am just happy those Cheese heads are not going any further. Now will someone stop the damn Patriots!

yeah I hate them as well.I hope the panthers go to the superbowl,the fact the cards struggled so bad against a team that is not very good this year,they dont deserve to be in the superbowl.

i am happy that it will be either the panthers or cards in the superbowl.their head coachs wont take a payoff to throw the game as pete the cheat did.this time if the cheats make it they will have to EARN the win instead of having the coach give it to them since he cheats to LOSE.

carrol is even more corrupt than Belicheat,shady brady,and the cheatriots.

yeah I hate them as well.I hope the panthers go to the superbowl,the fact the cards struggled so bad against a team that is not very good this year,they dont deserve to be in the superbowl.

i am happy that it will be either the panthers or cards in the superbowl.their head coachs wont take a payoff to throw the game as pete the cheat did.this time if the cheats make it they will have to EARN the win instead of having the coach give it to them since he cheats to LOSE.

carrol is even more corrupt than Belicheat,shady brady,and the cheatriots.

Living in Chicago during the 1980's and Ron Rivera being part of that greatest defense of that era and now he is the head Coach of the Panthers tell me it is the Panthers year.

Back when Lovie Smith Bears made the Super Bowl Ron Rivera was his DC, and when Rivera left I said there goes the defense, and it did. Rivera knows his stuff and was a great student under Ryan and Dikta, and if the Patriots make it they will lose to the Panthers and it will be Rivera second ring against the Patriots and would be his first as a Head Coach.

Chicago made a mistake letting him go but I am glad he is doing so great with the Panthers...

Forum List

Back