Cargill fires 180 muslims from meat processing plant

I wonder if that would matter...

I'm not sure seeing I am not Muslim, but I know if it were me it would be hell. Also one woman is enough for a lifetime and Allah could keep the other 70+ virgins to spread the love around...
Just wondering, if there are 70 virgins for each terrorist, where are the virgins coming from?

Newly Developed Technology enables the amazing ability to become a virgin again!
Marry in confidence - your secret is kept

Spice up your marriage life

No Needles, No costly operation

Amazingly affordable - only $29.95

Free Immediate Delivery Worldwide and Jannah

Order NOW

What? LMAO
It's true, :)

Hymen Shop - Artificial Hymen for only $29.95 with FREE Worldwide Delivery!
:eusa_doh:

because they walked off to go pray. I think this will be a big cause for progs in 2016

Cargill fires about 180 Somali workers after prayer dispute

No, they were fired because they refused to return to work after three days, and not because they went to pray.

The workers are screwed on this one, and the company did all they could do.

That's my take as well. Sundown is a moving target. Expecting the company to base its entire production schedule for second shift on when the sun goes down isn't reasonable. While firing someone because they didn't come into work for 3 days is completely reasonable.

When it was first posted on this site some claimed the company did not do enough, but as I searched into it it seem the company did the most it could do, and it still did not please some of them.

In the end if someone is not happy at their job then it is best they find a job that will accommodate them in their need, and I believe many of them will discover not many jobs would have accommodate them as much as that company did.

You got to know when to pick your battle and the three day not going into work was the line where the company had a excuse to dismiss them.

I read CAIR is attempting to get the company to waive it six month policy of allowing them to re-apply for their job, but I am not sure if that is wise because once disgruntled the employee might not be someone you want around and working with meat I would not hire them back no matter what religion they are...

I think some people are looking for a reason to be upset. Kind of like how some people think they should be able to attack police officers, and not be shot, or tazed, or pepper sprayed, or hit, or cuffed, or even talked to with harsh language.

I wonder if they processed pork at that plant.
I was once offered a position in the engineering dept. of a major food corporation with a great salary and full benefits.

But when I found out that part of their product line involved pork extracts and pork remnants.

I declined the offer. ...... :cool:

Who would humiliate themselves by working for nothing in one of these disgusting places? No thanks not even if I am unemployed. Scuzzy companies.

I am very proud the muslim workers stood their ground.

No doubt they will win a large settlement in court. ....... :cool:

I am very proud the muslim workers stood their ground.

No doubt they will win a large settlement in court. ....... :cool:
I feel sorry for you, Sunni. The workers have a right to QUIT. They QUIT. Were not fired. They are a MINORITY group of Muslims in the company.

It's in colorado.
Doesn't matter. If you walk off the job you're fired. Especially when its 200 people leaving at the same time. Cargill has been around the block. Their lawyers know the laws of that State. You can be sure they knew their rights before they did it.
Telling how many 'Christians' are devoid of concern and compassion when another religion is disadvantaged, whether the action is legal or not – particularly when it comes to Muslims; if Christians had been likewise terminated for exercising their faith you'd be screaming bloody murder.
By Jove, I think you've got it.

It's our country, mine good colleague, and we can do whatever-the-phukk we want to in it? Got it?

LMAO............see ya!!!!:boobies::boobies: Don't forget the carpet fresh on the way home!!!:2up:

As we are all finding out rather quickly, this progressive concept of multiculturalism is ghey. In the end, its gonna end up that this country will become two states.....limpwristers and non-limpwristers. Then the progressives can try out all their makey-uppey stuff all they want!!:coffee:

Forum List

Back