Cargill fires 180 muslims from meat processing plant

I'm sitting here with this image of "Allah" with a great big clock just ready to pounce on the Muslims that pray at the wrong time. Hell with him, he didn't pray at exact sundown! No virgins for him!

No, the virgins are not beautiful and exotic virgins but instead Star Trek and World of Warcraft virgins which would be worst than not having no virgins at all!

I'm sitting here with this image of "Allah" with a great big clock just ready to pounce on the Muslims that pray at the wrong time. Hell with him, he didn't pray at exact sundown! No virgins for him!

No, the virgins are not beautiful and exotic virgins but instead Star Trek and World of Warcraft virgins which would be worst than not having no virgins at all!
I wonder if that would matter...

I'm not sure seeing I am not Muslim, but I know if it were me it would be hell. Also one woman is enough for a lifetime and Allah could keep the other 70+ virgins to spread the love around...

I'm not sure seeing I am not Muslim, but I know if it were me it would be hell. Also one woman is enough for a lifetime and Allah could keep the other 70+ virgins to spread the love around...
Just wondering, if there are 70 virgins for each terrorist, where are the virgins coming from?

Just wondering, if there are 70 virgins for each terrorist, where are the virgins coming from?

Herds of goats, massive herds of goats

because they walked off to go pray. I think this will be a big cause for progs in 2016

Cargill fires about 180 Somali workers after prayer dispute

No, they were fired because they refused to return to work after three days, and not because they went to pray.

The workers are screwed on this one, and the company did all they could do.

That's my take as well. Sundown is a moving target. Expecting the company to base its entire production schedule for second shift on when the sun goes down isn't reasonable. While firing someone because they didn't come into work for 3 days is completely reasonable.

Good question and no damn clue...

I do not believe in that 70+ virgin myth because that would mean Allah is keeping the good ones for himself...

because they walked off to go pray. I think this will be a big cause for progs in 2016

Cargill fires about 180 Somali workers after prayer dispute

No, they were fired because they refused to return to work after three days, and not because they went to pray.

The workers are screwed on this one, and the company did all they could do.

That's my take as well. Sundown is a moving target. Expecting the company to base its entire production schedule for second shift on when the sun goes down isn't reasonable. While firing someone because they didn't come into work for 3 days is completely reasonable.

When it was first posted on this site some claimed the company did not do enough, but as I searched into it it seem the company did the most it could do, and it still did not please some of them.

In the end if someone is not happy at their job then it is best they find a job that will accommodate them in their need, and I believe many of them will discover not many jobs would have accommodate them as much as that company did.

You got to know when to pick your battle and the three day not going into work was the line where the company had a excuse to dismiss them.

I read CAIR is attempting to get the company to waive it six month policy of allowing them to re-apply for their job, but I am not sure if that is wise because once disgruntled the employee might not be someone you want around and working with meat I would not hire them back no matter what religion they are...

Do you have a job where you can walk off whenever the mood strikes you?
no i havnt. and i dont pray
but idont know exactly sunni

but in shia
you have time more than 3 hours for playing
sunni have 5 time in day
but shia have 3 time in day
shia:
1:before morning
2:at noon
3:at afternoon or night
for example
if noon pray time is:1 pm
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
If you were an employer who depended on his workers to work during the day, would you want them to disappear when they felt like it daily? I know that would not work for me if I had a business.
but they can pray at lunch time.isnt it? havnt you lunch time or 20 minute break time during work?
Break-Time.jpg
Then why did the employees at Cargill get upset with praying during their lunch and on breaks? They all wanted to go at the same time, probably on the company's time and not their own. Then of course, CAIR gets in there and makes them lose their job by staying away from work for 3 days. Good job,CAIR.

The issue was the sundown prayer. Unlike regular breaks, sundown changes every day. So its ridiculously difficult to fit into an assembly schedule. Still the company tried to accommodate them, allowing about half of a 10 man team to go at a time.

The second half complained that they didn't get to pray at sundown. And hilarity ensued.
no .its not true.
for example sundown is:2:01 pm tommorrow is :2 pm
but you can pray 2:30 pm every day.moslem must just pray after sundown

Maybe they could go down the street to Hormel? ahhh......nope they do Pork. Oh well, I tried. send em' all back. Next victim please.

Use Prison labor......it cheaper. Just make sure you chain em' 1.5X knife length apart.

America as a country accommodates Christian's and their holidays.

I look forward to the day when the Muslim celebration of Eid will also become a nation wide holiday.

And all government services and large corporations will shut down. ...... :cool:
Even if you are a Methuselah, you still won't be seeing that day.

It's not that easy :)

How to calculate prayer times:

To calculate prayer times two astronomical measures are necessary, the declination of the sun and the difference between clock time and sundial clock. This difference being the result of the eccentricity of the earth's orbit and the inclination of its axis, it is called the Equation of time. The declination of the sun is the angle between sun's rays and the equator plan.[1]

In addition to the above measures, to calculate prayer times for a specific location we need its spherical coordinates.[2]

In the following
8582c687a9921edff59f953f4d71b147.png
is the time zone, and
f16904eb349b2d4a623dabb873c64b75.png
the time equation value.
2f64aba8a1dd354abf56218bba7b62b5.png
and
d20caec3b48a1eef164cb4ca81ba2587.png
are the Longitude and the Latitude of the considered point, respectively.
f623e75af30e62bbd73d6df5b50bb7b5.png
denotes the Declination of the Sun for a given date.

An other important equation gives the time difference between when the sun hits its highest point in the sky (Dhuhr time) and any other angle
bccfc7022dfb945174d9bcebad2297bb.png
, as follow:
f5c82c8a8e6943731f07b4a783b23fde.png

• Midday (Dhuhr) time is easily obtained. When the sun reaches the mid sky, time is given by:
    5011c7e413e4e0298278e86bb7472758.png
  • Sunrise (Chorok) and Sunset (Maghreb) time are given by
    416c1f556017eaf3a691ae2ed4fc97ca.png
    , in fact it is the astronomical sunset/sunrise that occurs for
    7e6cc6f61e0229c859f19cbdf4ae2a74.png
    . 0.833 is a slight correction that gives the actual time. So
    7cd44e8a35b1d63691b26598b13af1d0.png
    and
    0e290d3c7491975efca7478bd35947dc.png
If we consider the elevation of the point we should add another correction to the constant
3e891e5863e37ef9f52af133f920d0a1.png

• For Fajr and Isha many conventions about the angle
    exist. It is of 17 and 18 degrees respectively for Fadjr and Isha prayers according to the Muslim World League.
  • For Asr time according to the majority of Muslim schools, including Shafi'i, Maliki, Ja'fari, and Hanbali, it is when the length of an object shadows became equal to its length plus the length of its shadow at noon. The Hanafi schools states that the time of Asr is when an object's shadow reaches two times the length of the object itself, plus the length of its shadow at noon. The time the shadow of an object reaches
    b9ece18c950afbfa6b0fdbfa4ff731d3.png
    times its length is given by the equation:
    a3a4499f05b2211ebf2600747ae0dd51.png
  • It is called for the Maghrib prayer when the sun is completely folded behind the horizon, plus 3 minutes by precaution.

Salah times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jannah virgins are revirginated

To calculate prayer times two astronomical measures are necessary, the declination of the sun and the difference between clock time and sundial clock. This difference being the result of the eccentricity of the earth's orbit and the inclination of its axis, it is called the Equation of time. The declination of the sun is the angle between sun's rays and the equator plan.[1]

In addition to the above measures, to calculate prayer times for a specific location we need its spherical coordinates.[2]

In the following
is the time zone, and
the time equation value.
and

An other important equation gives the time difference between when the sun hits its highest point in the sky (Dhuhr time) and any other angle
, as follow:

• Midday (Dhuhr) time is easily obtained. When the sun reaches the mid sky, time is given by:
    and
If we consider the elevation of the point we should add another correction to the constant

exist. It is of 17 and 18 degrees respectively for Fadjr and Isha prayers according to the Muslim World League.
  • For Asr time according to the majority of Muslim schools, including Shafi'i, Maliki, Ja'fari, and Hanbali, it is when the length of an object shadows became equal to its length plus the length of its shadow at noon. The Hanafi schools states that the time of Asr is when an object's shadow reaches two times the length of the object itself, plus the length of its shadow at noon. The time the shadow of an object reaches
  • It is called for the Maghrib prayer when the sun is completely folded behind the horizon, plus 3 minutes by precaution.

Heavens! I thought it was merely when the sun went down...

Newly Developed Technology enables the amazing ability to become a virgin again!
Marry in confidence - your secret is kept

Spice up your marriage life

No Needles, No costly operation

Amazingly affordable - only $29.95

Free Immediate Delivery Worldwide and Jannah

Order NOW

Newly Developed Technology enables the amazing ability to become a virgin again!

Order NOW

What? LMAO

In the following
is the time zone, and
the time equation value.
and

, as follow:

and

In Islam, nothing is straightforward :)

Order NOW

What? LMAO
It's true, :)

Hymen Shop - Artificial Hymen for only $29.95 with FREE Worldwide Delivery!

In the following
is the time zone, and
the time equation value.
and

, as follow:

and

In Islam, nothing is straightforward :)
Yes, "evil" can be complicated.

Forum List

Back