Cargill fires 180 muslims from meat processing plant

Why do I have this feeling that the Somali walkout is yet another Muslim Grandstand Play hoping to cash in on our Muslim sympathizing Leaders and their pandering media machine?
Perfect read!
Just like the muslim 'Clock Boy committing 'passive terrorism'. All planned out by his muslim activist father.
Make something that plain folk might think is a bomb. Show it to enough teachers until one of them gets alarmed and calls the authorities.
Then have fucking muslim sympathizer Obama invite you to the White house. Fucking unbelievable!

Large companies will eventually be forced by law to accommodate muslim prayer times.

Islam is the future of America and Europe. ...... :thup:
They did that and that was not good enough. They had a prayer room and were allowed to pray 3 at a time. What accomodations were made for Christians?

It's in colorado.
Doesn't matter. If you walk off the job you're fired. Especially when its 200 people leaving at the same time. Cargill has been around the block. Their lawyers know the laws of that State. You can be sure they knew their rights before they did it.
just for 10 minute?
Yes! Do you know what an assembly line is? Look it up. Having people just disappear on a line would be disastrous. (bad)
Did they know their rights when they didn't report to work for 3 days? They should return to Somalia where working isn't taken seriously.

What accomodations were made for Christians?
The entire factory was shut down for Christmas eve and Christmas day. ...... :cool:
Two days for the entire year. That obviously was negotiated in their contract. Big difference from workers just walking off the job willy nilly. If they can not follow the rules of the company they should leave on their own accord.

America as a country accommodates Christian's and their holidays.

I look forward to the day when the Muslim celebration of Eid will also become a nation wide holiday.

And all government services and large corporations will shut down. ...... :cool:

America as a country accommodates Christian's and their holidays.

I look forward to the day when the Muslim celebration of Eid will also become a nation wide holiday.

And all government services and large corporations will shut down. ...... :cool:
Why wait for that holiday? Go to a country where it is accepted now.

It's in colorado.
Doesn't matter. If you walk off the job you're fired. Especially when its 200 people leaving at the same time. Cargill has been around the block. Their lawyers know the laws of that State. You can be sure they knew their rights before they did it.
just for 10 minute?
Do you have a job where you can walk off whenever the mood strikes you?
no i havnt. and i dont pray
but idont know exactly sunni

but in shia
you have time more than 3 hours for playing
sunni have 5 time in day
but shia have 3 time in day
shia:
1:before morning
2:at noon
3:at afternoon or night
for example
if noon pray time is:1 pm
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem

It's in colorado.
just for 10 minute?

but in shia
sunni have 5 time in day
shia:
for example
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
If you were an employer who depended on his workers to work during the day, would you want them to disappear when they felt like it daily? I know that would not work for me if I had a business.

It's in colorado.
just for 10 minute?

but in shia
sunni have 5 time in day
shia:
for example
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
If you were an employer who depended on his workers to work during the day, would you want them to disappear when they felt like it daily? I know that would not work for me if I had a business.
but they can pray at lunch time.isnt it? havnt you lunch time or 20 minute break time during work?
Break-Time.jpg

just for 10 minute?

but in shia
sunni have 5 time in day
shia:
for example
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
but they can pray at lunch time.isnt it? havnt you lunch time or 20 minute break time during work?
Break-Time.jpg
Then why did the employees at Cargill get upset with praying during their lunch and on breaks? They all wanted to go at the same time, probably on the company's time and not their own. Then of course, CAIR gets in there and makes them lose their job by staying away from work for 3 days. Good job,CAIR.

just for 10 minute?

but in shia
sunni have 5 time in day
shia:
for example
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
Break-Time.jpg
Then why did the employees at Cargill get upset with praying during their lunch and on breaks? They all wanted to go at the same time, probably on the company's time and not their own. Then of course, CAIR gets in there and makes them lose their job by staying away from work for 3 days. Good job,CAIR.
CAIR doesn't CARE about their people.

just for 10 minute?

but in shia
sunni have 5 time in day
shia:
for example
you can pray at 4 pm
no problem
Break-Time.jpg

The issue was the sundown prayer. Unlike regular breaks, sundown changes every day. So its ridiculously difficult to fit into an assembly schedule. Still the company tried to accommodate them, allowing about half of a 10 man team to go at a time.

The second half complained that they didn't get to pray at sundown. And hilarity ensued.

I'm sitting here with this image of "Allah" with a great big clock just ready to pounce on the Muslims that pray at the wrong time. Hell with him, he didn't pray at exact sundown! No virgins for him!

Forum List

Back