Carly Fiorina Foundation Gave $467,275 To Planned Parenthood Through Group That Runs It

I believe in government funding for helping people. We're a better country for doing so...
how has it helped us to have ABORTED 58MILLION potential American citizens/human beings since 1979?

The mother in most cases would of been a single mother and unable to raise them. They would of taken more welfare and the child may of want on to be a thug.

More money to imprison them
More money to make sure they have enough to eat

How would it benefit our society?

-- and then she lied some more ... Seriously. This woman lies almost as much as Drumpf does.

Just to harm poor women.

And notice that she has not retracted her statements.

When a photo of your stillborn baby appears in a viral antiabortion video
At the GOP presidential debate last month, candidate Carly Fiorina described a grisly scene that fact checkers later determined does not exist. "

She may have been referring to the video that features Walter. In the 10-minute segment, a woman who says she previously worked at a California company that supplies human tissue to researchers talks about seeing an aborted fetus with a beating heart in a pathology lab at a Planned Parenthood clinic. "I remember holding that fetus in my hand when everybody else was busy," Holly O'Donnell says, "and I started crying, and opened the lid, and put it back in."

As O'Donnell speaks, an image appears on the screen: Walter, in his mother's hands.

See photos of Fretz holding her stillborn son here.

-- and then she lied some more ... Seriously. This woman lies almost as much as Drumpf does.

Just to harm poor women.

At the GOP presidential debate last month, candidate Carly Fiorina described a grisly scene that fact checkers later determined does not exist. "

She may have been referring to the video that features Walter. In the 10-minute segment, a woman who says she previously worked at a California company that supplies human tissue to researchers talks about seeing an aborted fetus with a beating heart in a pathology lab at a Planned Parenthood clinic. "I remember holding that fetus in my hand when everybody else was busy," Holly O'Donnell says, "and I started crying, and opened the lid, and put it back in."

As O'Donnell speaks, an image appears on the screen: Walter, in his mother's hands.

Yep.

The video was of a miscarriage which Fiorina mischaracterized as an abortion.

She's a pip.

Just to harm poor women.

Yep.

She's a pip.

Mischaracterized?

That's awfully generous.

She and others flat out lied.

Just to harm poor women.

Yep.

She's a pip.

Mischaracterized?

That's awfully generous.

She might not have knew.

But now that she does? Her silence is deafening.

Just to harm poor women.

Yep.

She's a pip.

Mischaracterized?

That's awfully generous.

She might not have knew.

But now that she does? Her silence is deafening.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Its certainly forgivable to be given incorrect information but once one knows it to be false, the honorable thing to do is come clean. She could still brag that she wants to punish poor women for being poor and she could still pretend to give a flying fuck about fetuses.

Instead, she piles more lies on top of her old lies.

The topic title is a whopping lie.

There is not a single shred of evidence that Carly Fiorina donated so much as a single penny to Planned Parenthood.

The Ayco Charitable Foundation is a donor-advised fund. Fiorina is not the only donor, as can be seen by this 2011 filing. Unless you believe Fiornia donated more than $75 million to Ayco in 2011, it is pretty obvious there are a shitload of donors to that Foundation.

The donors of a donor-advised fund can direct where they want their personal donations to go.

Someone put money into the Ayco Foundation and then directed their money be given to Planned Parenthood.

It is a huge mistake to assume that donor was Carly Fiorina. Especially since the Planned Parenthood outlets which received the money were in New York City, Connecticut, and Indiana. Clearly that donor was from the East.

None of the donors know what the other donors do with their money in the Foundation. There is no way Fiorina could know another donor to Ayco was funneling their money to PP.

This is a fake scandal.

The topic title is a whopping lie.

There is not a single shred of evidence that Carly Fiorina donated so much as a single penny to Planned Parenthood.

The Ayco Charitable Foundation is a donor-advised fund. Fiorina is not the only donor, as can be seen by this 2011 filing. Unless you believe Fiornia donated more than $75 million to Ayco in 2011, it is pretty obvious there are a shitload of donors to that Foundation.

The donors of a donor-advised fund can direct where they want their personal donations to go.

Someone put money into the Ayco Foundation and then directed their money be given to Planned Parenthood.

It is a huge mistake to assume that donor was Carly Fiorina. Especially since the Planned Parenthood outlets which received the money were in New York City, Connecticut, and Indiana. Clearly that donor was from the East.

None of the donors know what the other donors do with their money in the Foundation. There is no way Fiorina could know another donor to Ayco was funneling their money to PP.

This is a fake scandal.

It's not a fake scandal at all.

The article recognized that it is more of a "blind trust" for a tax write off than anything else.

Which by the way? It part of the problem with these tax shelters.

Oh man..

Carly Fiorina claims to be against Planned Parenthood. In fact, she has made it a staple of her campaign. She is currently on a mission, urging Republicans to defund the organization and hold the annual fiscal budget hostage. She cites, among other things, that taxpayers and the government shouldn’t have any role in abortions.

Well, that, we already knew. An investigative piece from The Daily Beast has unearthed new information that Carly Fiorina’s Foundation, run by The Ayco Charitable Foundation, has collectively donated $467,275 to various Planned Parenthood’s through 2011 through 2013.

Carly Fiorina Foundation Gave $467,275 To Planned Parenthood Through Group That Runs It

You're panicking huh?

Got to get the demagoguery machine in full gear to slime this woman...

The article recognized that it is more of a "blind trust" for a tax write off than anything else.

Not a "fake scandal," flat out slander and libel by you demagogues.

Sleaze and smear are the ONLY things the left has to offer.

Why is everyone so excited ? Carly couldn't even get elected to Congress.

LMAO

Not a "fake scandal," flat out slander and libel by you demagogues.

Sleaze and smear are the ONLY things the left has to offer.

:lol:

This is pretty much par for the course for Fiorina and the other slimebags you folks want to foist into power.

-She said she was a "secretary" but that was pretty much a part time job. Her father was a successful DA and her background got her a fast track at ATT.
-She ran both Lucent and HP into the ground. When she was fired from HP, no one would hire again in private industry.
-She said her "child" died as a result of drug addiction but it turns out it was her 34 year old Step daughter who died as a result of Bulimia, Alcoholism and prescription drugs.
-She said she "turned around" Hewlett Packard, when, in fact, the merger with Compaq turned out to be a disaster, cost the company 30K employees and eventually required her ouster.

Like I said, she's a pip.

She makes Romney look like a freaking prince.

Why is everyone so excited ? Carly couldn't even get elected to Congress.

LMAO

Dunno, why ARE you leftists so excited.

{
A new poll finds GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina leading Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton by 14 points in the early-voting state of Iowa.

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll found Fiorina up 52-38, with Clinton trailing several GOP rivals in Iowa and New Hampshire in hypothetical head-to-head match-ups.

The largest Iowa gap is with Fiorina, but former Secretary of State Clinton also trails Jeb Bush by 10 points and Donald Trump by 7 points there in the poll.}

Poll: Fiorina leads Clinton by double digits in Iowa

Oh yeah, that's why..

[

:lol:

This is pretty much par for the course for Fiorina and the other slimebags you folks want to foist into power.

-She said she was a "secretary" but that was pretty much a part time job. Her father was a successful DA and her background got her a fast track at ATT.
-She ran both Lucent and HP into the ground. When she was fired from HP, no one would hire again in private industry.
-She said her "child" died as a result of drug addiction but it turns out it was her 34 year old Step daughter who died as a result of Bulimia, Alcoholism and prescription drugs.
-She said she "turned around" Hewlett Packard, when, in fact, the merger with Compaq turned out to be a disaster, cost the company 30K employees and eventually required her ouster.

Like I said, she's a pip.

She makes Romney look like a freaking prince.

In other words, you're a demagogue, slander and libel are literally all you have to offer.

Forum List

Back