Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

I don't know why so many people have been saying 2016 was a bad year. I mean I can understand lefties saying it, they got their asses handed to them in the elections but it seems everyone is saying it.

It has been a very good year for me. My youngest kid is now out of the house, my 2nd and 3rd oldest both got promotions, my wife got her biggest year in total sales, I bought 3 guns, and Hillary Clinton got the public embarassment she so richly deserves.

2016 was a pretty good year.

Poor thing, but with bi polar, life isn't worth living, apparently.

Would it make you feel better if it was "only the Camerman"?

Even Old Yeller died

giphy.gif

What's with the avi? :)

Psycho

I'm not all broken up about celebrity deaths. After all, I didn't even know them. I just think it's pretty weird that all of these celebrities have died this year. The only movie I ever saw Carrie Fisher in was Star Wars and maybe one other.

Neither am I but Robin William's death did get to me. He's missed.

I don't know why so many people have been saying 2016 was a bad year. I mean I can understand lefties saying it, they got their asses handed to them in the elections but it seems everyone is saying it.

It has been a very good year for me. My youngest kid is now out of the house, my 2nd and 3rd oldest both got promotions, my wife got her biggest year in total sales, I bought 3 guns, and Hillary Clinton got the public embarassment she so richly deserves.

2016 was a pretty good year.

Especially if you are a Cubs fan

Poor thing, but with bi polar, life isn't worth living, apparently.

Even Old Yeller died

giphy.gif

Psycho

Yeah, but why are you using that for an avatar? Are you trying to tell us that you've gone psycho or that you've always been a psycho? :D

I'm not Psycho....I am actually pretty harmless

I wouldn't harm a fly

I'm not all broken up about celebrity deaths. After all, I didn't even know them. I just think it's pretty weird that all of these celebrities have died this year. The only movie I ever saw Carrie Fisher in was Star Wars and maybe one other.

Neither am I but Robin William's death did get to me. He's missed.

I thought it was sad and I thought some people's comments about his suicide were out of line, but that's about it for me.

Even Old Yeller died

giphy.gif

Psycho

Yeah, but why are you using that for an avatar? Are you trying to tell us that you've gone psycho or that you've always been a psycho? :D

I wouldn't harm a fly

That's what all the psychos say! :lol:

Even Old Yeller died

giphy.gif

Psycho

I wouldn't harm a fly

I don't think I like the way he is looking at me.

I wouldn't harm a fly

I don't think I like the way he is looking at me.

Forum List

Back