Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

Most famous people are not important and most important people are not famous.

That aside, RIP Carrie and thanks for exposing problems with addictions. Hopefully you reached many people who are struggling.

Most famous people are not important and most important people are not famous.

That aside, RIP Carrie and thanks for exposing problems with addictions. Hopefully you reached many people who are struggling.
You too eh? Still fighting those demons?
If you aren't fighting demons you've joined them.
I've seen addictions destroy far too many. Her openness of her problems was a good thing.

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.

Figuring out how to and actually getting someone who wants to are two different things. :2up: Especially after you get into that weird Star Wars obsession conversation. Lol.

Figuring out how to and actually getting someone who wants to are two different things. :2up: Especially after you get into that weird Star Wars obsession conversation. Lol.
And when Star Wars geeks breed and raise a generation.....

Wookies. :2up:

Wookies. :2up:
Ewoks as kids, Wookiees as adults.

Star Wars fans soon to die off...they don't get laid.
New generation being made. They'll outlive you and me.

I think they are being replaced by the anime and pokemon people. :2up:
Them too!

And don't forget the bronies!

bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg

What's with the avi? :)

Psycho

Yeah, but why are you using that for an avatar? Are you trying to tell us that you've gone psycho or that you've always been a psycho? :D

I'm not Psycho....I am actually pretty harmless

I wouldn't harm a fly

I don't think I like the way he is looking at me.

Sad when you have to explain it.

I was a Star Trek guy myself.........always thought Star Wars was ghey. No idea who this woman is?:dunno: Guess if you weren't a hard core Star Wars guy, its a shitty day.
I liked both and never demeaned either series. They were fun. I never took it as seriously as you guys who wore pointed ears and called Stars Wars fans "ghey".

OTOH, I really did enjoy seeing Fisher in this costume:
ff4813306e9946e925e0cc4438353d1a.jpg

I have a light saber or three in the closet. That said, I not only had no trouble finding a mate to make children, and more Star Wars fans, with, but I've also been quite successful in life. In fact, a lot of us "nerds" are doing quite well for ourselves. We may not hang out with the "cool kids," but that's mostly because they're cleaning our toilets now heh

Interestingly enough, my anime collection is bigger than my sons... It's not an either or kind of deal, I can (and do) like Star Wars and Trinity Blood, Star Trek and Babylon 5, Mythbuster's and Bleach. It's all good entertainment. Funnily enough I just watched Black Butler Circus and OVA last night - to which my son simply said "Again?"

Forum List

Back