Carson doesn't condone Trump's attacks on Heidi

No he wasn't. You rubes just pretended he was to fight back against all those accusations of xenophobia and hating black people.

Why might we presume to attempt that which you have done so well?
I knew at Carson's peak that there was zero chance he would make it anywhere. The confederate states and the people outside of them who support the ideology of those states are still 10, maybe 20 years away from honestly considering the idea of voting for a black person. I think the next generation will do it. So good for you republicans :thup:

Budget office sees higher Obamacare costs, lower enrollment

Dr Carson publically objecting to Trump's attacks on Mrs Cruz.

I suspect the backlash will be greater than this
Doubt it. One great thing about the Trump candidacy is that the GOP is realizing who makes up their base. Those people love this.

Conservatives are the base and we oppose Trump by a large margin
That's where you're confused. Trump's supporters are the ones who are the most moved by the crazy xenophobic, anti-opposing views rhetoric your media has been brainwashing them with for decades.

Trump's a smart guy. He knew exactly how to play them. Reign in your Rush Limbaugh's, your Hannity's, your Glenn Beck's, your Megyn Kelly's, etc. and this won't happen again. Lucky for you they're backpedaling harder than Lance Armstrong could now that they've realized what they've done.

Doubt it. One great thing about the Trump candidacy is that the GOP is realizing who makes up their base. Those people love this.

That's where you're confused. Trump's supporters are the ones who are the most moved by the crazy xenophobic, anti-opposing views rhetoric your media has been brainwashing them with for decades.

Trump's a smart guy. He knew exactly how to play them. Reign in your Rush Limbaugh's, your Hannity's, your Glenn Beck's, your Megyn Kelly's, etc. and this won't happen again. Lucky for you they're backpedaling harder than Lance Armstrong could now that they've realized what they've done.

Really? Then why are so many like odium talking about how they haven't voted Republican before? I mean if they are the base shouldn't they you know vote Republican frequently?

Really? Then why are so many like odium talking about how they haven't voted Republican before? I mean if they are the base shouldn't they you know vote Republican frequently?
Ask Odium if he voted for Obama, Kerry, Gore, or Clinton. He's a dumb, confederate flag worshiping moron. Exactly the type of person the GOP relies on to sweep the former confederate states of the south.

Cruz is a snake. If people are to blame Trump for the light violence at his rallies (when it's really a bunch of liberals looking for a fight...and getting it) then they should blame Cruz for the photos of Trump's wife being used in a campaign ad.

BUT...just as Cruz denied he had anything to do with the false rumor that Carson was dropping out of the race (a LIE), now he denies having any knowledge of the photo being used in the anti-Trump ad.

AND...when a man uses another man's wife to denigrate the man, he should expect a reply aimed at his own wife.

FUCK TED CRUZ! Ted Cruz is a chickenshit liar and completely unworthy of being our President.

Cruz is a snake. If people are to blame Trump for the light violence at his rallies (when it's really a bunch of liberals looking for a fight...and getting it) then they should blame Cruz for the photos of Trump's wife being used in a campaign ad.

BUT...just as Cruz denied he had anything to do with the false rumor that Carson was dropping out of the race (a LIE), now he denies having any knowledge of the photo being used in the anti-Trump ad.

AND...when a man uses another man's wife to denigrate the man, he should expect a reply aimed at his own wife.

FUCK TED CRUZ! Ted Cruz is a chickenshit liar and completely unworthy of being our President.
Cruz had nothing to do with it. It was a PAC running the ad. By definition he could not have had anything to do with it.
Practice that "President Cruz" thing til you get it right.

Cruz had nothing to do with it. It was a PAC running the ad. By definition he could not have had anything to do with it.
Still, Cruz's people did it. Like I said, if you're gonna blame Trump for the hatred and violence expressed at his rallies, you gotta blame Cruz for the shit his PAC does.

When people from an anti Trump PAC started attacking his wife, where were you? It matters not whether or not they were Cruz supporters, they started this mess, and other than Cruz, I didn't see any of his supporters condemning this behavior. It was an underhanded provocation.

This is all childish. Attacking someone's wife is always unacceptable.

Last edited:

Still, Cruz's people did it. Like I said, if you're gonna blame Trump for the hatred and violence expressed at his rallies, you gotta blame Cruz for the shit his PAC does.
No, you dont. By definition the PAC is not "his people." What part of that is unclear to you?
Trump OTOH talks about punching people in the face and his followers do exactly that.

Forum List

Back