Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

That's WHY the loons hate Carson. He escaped from The Plantation.
Why do people like you keep saying we hate Carson? Is hate the only emotion you can come up with? If so, that's kind of sad.
Hate, fear, loathing, jealousy, envy

All the same in the end.

And yet, I feel none of those towards Dr. Carson....just don't think he's Presidential material.

Obama had no experience, in fact just the opposite his resume looked like a lazy do nothing at least Carson made something of himself.
Obama was Presidential material....and that played out.

Ben's mother had 3 jobs. She worked from sun up to sundown.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

Why do people like you keep saying we hate Carson? Is hate the only emotion you can come up with? If so, that's kind of sad.

The lefts hate and bitterness is why they never invited to parties, they are a bunch of buzz kills who run around trying to ban everything.
This is what you've been reduced to? Saying people don't get invited to parties? That's so "Mean Girls". :lol:

It was a joke geesh the left has no sense of humor...which brings us right back to why they don't get invited to parties. :lol:

Let's assume Carson lied.

Now, where's the downside? I mean, other than that he's running as a Republican whereas having lied would immediately make him Democrats first choice for their nomination?
Exactly. They all lie. He's just been a member of the club all along when some people didn't think he was.
There is a difference between lying & having a foggy memory. You know, like the fog of war, when you land under SNIPER FIRE

All of the accusations about Carson are going to make him tell even more lies and look even more stupid. The public meltdown is very close.

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

How come all of these threads never say what the lies the left are telling and includes the truth?
The same reason your asinine race threads never have black thugs as perps. Now fuck off
I can understand why you are upset....Carson is circling the drain.
Not really. The whole politico story has actually helped him. Circling yes but not down the drain people are circling around him in support.

i can see where you imbeciles don't care that he's a lying sociopath. that kind of person suits you.

normal people, however, are going to run in droves.
Lol, I have posted lots of Obama and Hillary proven lies. But you don't care. You have no creditability.

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

Ben's mother had 3 jobs. She worked from sun up to sundown.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
I don't think people hate him. He's a successful surgeon....that's wonderful. But being successful as a doctor doesn't automatically make one good Presidential material.
There is no evidence to back up political experience with making a good President.
Ok. You go with that.

All the same in the end.

And yet, I feel none of those towards Dr. Carson....just don't think he's Presidential material.

Obama had no experience, in fact just the opposite his resume looked like a lazy do nothing at least Carson made something of himself.

:booze::dig:

All the same in the end.

Obama should perform brain surgery on you with his Constitutional Law degree. lol

Remember when we liberals were all supposedly scared of Sarah Palin?

So, another conservative fraud, hypocrite and eternal-victim has crashed and burned, and the usual rumpswabs are doing the usual weeping. They must have identified with Carson so intensely because they're so much like him in regards to the fraud, hypocrisy and victimhood.

So, life is good. The tears of conservatives are bitter, yet still always delectable. We'll be laughing about this for a long time.

republican-tears.jpg

Now, go on, threaten us with some sort of vague eternal retribution, just like you did with Palin. Yeah, yeah, we get it, you hates us forever for spoiling another one of your delusions. Somehow, we'll manage to live with that.
You have a poll that shows him crashing & burning?

Nope. Just your asinine assumptions

it hasn't been that long since the story leaked.

give it time.

and i suspect it doesn't matter to lying delusional wingers anyway.
I believe there were three predictions:

1) blame the media

2) deflect to Hillary

3) personal attacks on posters bringing it up

The Trifecta.

All the same in the end.

Have some more booze, Granmpa. It might help you in some way.

All the same in the end.

Will it make you attractive? Maybe with the addition of a dark room without lights?

All the same in the end.

LOL Obama the clown was Johnny Bravo he fit the suit.

And his family wouldn't have made it without those subsidies. Ben said so himself. That bit eludes you loons, as you argue for Ben, but against what he, himself, stated.

AHAHAHAHA only a Kool-Aid drinking leftist would suggest living on subsidy crumbs while working 3 jobs is doing the poor a favor :laugh:

A bigger favor might be raising the minimum wage so one doesn't have to work 3 jobs or live on subsidies, right Dingbat?
Raising the minimum wage will benefit some but many will their jobs altogether to make up for the wage increase.

Businesses cannot expect wages to stay the same forever. Plus, raising wages reduces costly employee turnover and increases productivity.

Sure wages can go down or we can outsource or automate and get rid of the jobs altogether workers need to keep that in mind before getting uppity.

What ridiculous ignorant nonsense!

All the same in the end.

Obama should perform brain surgery on you with his Constitutional Law degree. lol

I don't hire 'instructors' I can afford real professors.

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

Yeah....that's it. Nominate him and find out.

One can't 'hate' someone he doesn't know – the notion is ridiculous.

Those who are not conservative and republican oppose Carson's candidacy because he's wrong on the issues, because of his ignorance of, and contempt for, sound, responsible governance, and because he's clearly unqualified to be president – his continued mishandling of questions about his past and statements concerning his past is proof of that.

Will it make you attractive? Maybe with the addition of a dark room without lights?
#3 Personal attacks.

And his family wouldn't have made it without those subsidies. Ben said so himself. That bit eludes you loons, as you argue for Ben, but against what he, himself, stated.

AHAHAHAHA only a Kool-Aid drinking leftist would suggest living on subsidy crumbs while working 3 jobs is doing the poor a favor :laugh:

A bigger favor might be raising the minimum wage so one doesn't have to work 3 jobs or live on subsidies, right Dingbat?
Raising the minimum wage will benefit some but many will their jobs altogether to make up for the wage increase.

Businesses cannot expect wages to stay the same forever. Plus, raising wages reduces costly employee turnover and increases productivity.
Businesses raise wages according to what they can afford to pay and the skill level of an employee.

If unskilled employees make the same as a skilled employee guess who's getting fired?

There is already evidence of businesses closing down and laying people off in states where they've raised the minimum wage to an unrealistic level.

Who says unskilled workers must make the same as skilled workers? There is evidence to show that businesses actually save money when raising wages. They save it by not having a high turnover, which means they don't have to continuously train people for the same job. It also puts more money in the hands of consumers, which in turn is a boost to the economy.

Remember when we liberals were all supposedly scared of Sarah Palin?

So, another conservative fraud, hypocrite and eternal-victim has crashed and burned, and the usual rumpswabs are doing the usual weeping. They must have identified with Carson so intensely because they're so much like him in regards to the fraud, hypocrisy and victimhood.

So, life is good. The tears of conservatives are bitter, yet still always delectable. We'll be laughing about this for a long time.

republican-tears.jpg

Now, go on, threaten us with some sort of vague eternal retribution, just like you did with Palin. Yeah, yeah, we get it, you hates us forever for spoiling another one of your delusions. Somehow, we'll manage to live with that.
You have a poll that shows him crashing & burning?

Nope. Just your asinine assumptions

it hasn't been that long since the story leaked.

give it time.

and i suspect it doesn't matter to lying delusional wingers anyway.
The damage is already done, regardless.

The disaster of a press conference Friday illustrates why Carson is unfit to be president, his ridiculous whining about 'the media,' and his lie that Obama wasn't subject to the same level and intensity of media scrutiny all demonstrate he has no business being president.

Forum List

Back