Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

Ya this story about Hillary;

"On January 22nd, 2009, Hillary Clinton signed a Non-Disclosure agreement, or NDA, where she agreed to protect highly classified information, and a failure to do so could result in criminal prosecution.

"I have been advised that any breach of this Agreement may result in my termination of my access to SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) and removal from a position of special confidence," the NDA reads."

Hillary Clinton signed non-disclosure agreement to protect classified info while secretary of state

While the Carson story was a lie and a who gives a shit story, while Hillary slide under the radar after committing another crime.

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

All stops are out. The Liberals are out to destroy Ben Carson any way they can: Politico Admits Fabricating A Hit Piece On Ben Carson

He'll destroy himself without any help. He's a loon.

Yeah, and you're a surgeon yourself.

Ya this story about Hillary;

"On January 22nd, 2009, Hillary Clinton signed a Non-Disclosure agreement, or NDA, where she agreed to protect highly classified information, and a failure to do so could result in criminal prosecution.

"I have been advised that any breach of this Agreement may result in my termination of my access to SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) and removal from a position of special confidence," the NDA reads."

Hillary Clinton signed non-disclosure agreement to protect classified info while secretary of state

Exactly. That's why the FBI should recommend to the Attorney General that prosecution should go forward. Were it anyone else, whether a civilian or a member of the military, that person would be prosecuted.

• Politico Changes Headline On Carson Story, Pretends It Didn’t
    The Daily Caller ^ | 11/06/2015 | Blake Neff
    Politico has already begun to backtrack its explosive story accusing Ben Carson of lying about an acceptance to West Point, deleting its claim that Carson had confessed to “fabricating” his admission.When�it�first published its story Friday morning, the Virginia-based blog aggressively declared that�Carson had admitted to telling a big lie about his past.“Ben Carson’s campaign on Friday admitted … that a central point in his inspirational personal story was fabricated,” Politico’s story originally said.Just hours later, though, this opening line was removed entirely and Politico’s accusation significantly scaled back. “Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Friday conceded that he never applied...

Exactly. That's why the FBI should recommend to the Attorney General that prosecution should go forward. Were it anyone else, whether a civilian or a member of the military, that person would be prosecuted.

BHO does not want to damage the brand. He will demand they cover it up. Like the IRS blown disk drives.

BHO does not want to damage the brand. He will demand they cover it up. Like the IRS blown disk drives.

You really can't read him. He really does hate the Clintons. It is my understanding that he helped either pay off Hillary's campaign debt from the last election or had her debts forgiven. She caused him heartburn when she was Secretary of State by continuing to accept donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation while she was in office. Obama may decide to let the prosecution proceed in order to destroy her and Bill politically once and for all. He can then step forward and grant her a Presidential pardon and make it appear as though he is saving the Party and the Clintons. Of course Joe Biden would jump in and save the Party at the last minute but Hillary and Bill would be finished on the political scene and it would then be Obama demanding and getting the really big bucks for making appearances and speaking.

Forum List

Back