Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

Ben's mother had 3 jobs. She worked from sun up to sundown.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

That's WHY the loons hate Carson. He escaped from The Plantation.

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not able to support the family without subsidies?

His mother was an able-bodied person.

Carson lied. WP doesn't offer scholarships

Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

LAKEWOOD RANCH -- For the first time since 2012, a Manatee County student is joining a highly competitive special scholarship program for the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Tyler Abbott, an 18-year-old senior at Lakewood Ranch High School, was awarded his certificate Thursday evening at a Lakewood Ranch High School scholarship ceremony.

The scholarship for the prep program and West Point is valued at more than $450,000. When he leaves West Point, he'll be an officer in the U.S. Army. The scholarship covers a year of preparatory school before Abbott joins West Point's class of 2020, and is highly competitive with only about 35 students allowed in the program each year.

Read more here: Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

Care to get caught in another lie???

Nope. That scholarship is for attending military prep school for entry into WP after completion. l. Care to read your own links?

Here is admission info to WP. See Step 3
Admissions - Steps

You ADMIT it's competitive, and then you get your education paid for if you're selected...

Please explain why that doesn't qualify as a scholarship...

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!
I get it.....Carson being just as much of a fabricator of stories as the rest of them isn't a problem for you. Ok....whatever floats your boat.
The left wing media seems to be the fabricators to me.
I'm sure you can point out the same sources targeting Obama & Hillary with such a fervor right?
Left wing media didn't create a WP admissions page or excerpts from his own damn book you fucking idiot. When reality slaps you in the face you should at least shut up and listen.

He didn't write the book when he was 17 years old.

Good point. But the exact date should not matter. Did any meeting "around that date" take place? More spin and time wasted. This takes the focus off HER FBI investigation and Sanders crazy stuff.

The exact date matters when Ben claimed it happened on an exact date.

Again....

CTJXKsdWIAQRnpU.png

Westmoreland's itinerary...

View attachment 54112

Carla REEKS of desperate Flop Sweat.

Just sayin'.

I'm just pointing out what Carson said, himself.

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not be able to support the family without subsidies?

Talking points 50 years old. I'm sure he is talking about the ones that are able to work, but won't. But after yesterday you have proved you will twist his words anyway you can to hurt him.

He escaped "the plantation" with help from the Government.

LAKEWOOD RANCH -- For the first time since 2012, a Manatee County student is joining a highly competitive special scholarship program for the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Tyler Abbott, an 18-year-old senior at Lakewood Ranch High School, was awarded his certificate Thursday evening at a Lakewood Ranch High School scholarship ceremony.

The scholarship for the prep program and West Point is valued at more than $450,000. When he leaves West Point, he'll be an officer in the U.S. Army. The scholarship covers a year of preparatory school before Abbott joins West Point's class of 2020, and is highly competitive with only about 35 students allowed in the program each year.

Read more here: Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

Nope. That scholarship is for attending military prep school for entry into WP after completion. l. Care to read your own links?

Admissions - Steps

You ADMIT it's competitive, and then you get your education paid for if you're selected...

WP is funded by taxpayers. Why don't you just go to their website and see for yourself?

It's the government that put him there in the first place. The cost to his family far exceeded the help they received.

Good point. But the exact date should not matter. Did any meeting "around that date" take place? More spin and time wasted. This takes the focus off HER FBI investigation and Sanders crazy stuff.

Again....

CTJXKsdWIAQRnpU.png

View attachment 54112

Just sayin'.

Spin, spin, spin, hun...cuz that's all you've got.

And, it's SO IMPORTANT to distract people from the fact that hiLIARy violated her government NDA and should be in jail.

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not be able to support the family without subsidies?

Talking points 50 years old. I'm sure he is talking about the ones that are able to work, but won't. But after yesterday you have proved you will twist his words anyway you can to hurt him.

Since most people receiving SNAP already work, except for the elderly, who's he gonna cut?

His attitude about welfare now is "I got mine now pull up the ladder". Jesus helped him get to that conclusion

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

List the conservatives on this board who think that Hillary lying or Obama going to Wright's church are no big deal.
That wasn't the premise of the op. List all the dems that have a problem with Hillary's lies. It won't take you long

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

His attitude about welfare now is "I got mine now pull up the ladder". Jesus helped him get to that conclusion

You are an idiot.

Again....

CTJXKsdWIAQRnpU.png

View attachment 54112

Just sayin'.

Spin, spin, spin, hun...cuz that's all you've got.

And, it's SO IMPORTANT to distract people from the fact that hiLIARy violated her government NDA and should be in jail.

LOL, quoting Carson is now spin.

No he's just the flavor of the week with the left and they are being led by the nose by their party and their Lapdog left leaning media.

Remember before him it was Trump. they are so predictable how they just follow along like SHEEP

Actually, the left is merely laughing at you and idiots like you who support the likes of Carson, Trump, Cruz, etc. That's what you morons don't get. They are laughing at our party, and using all of this to sway independents and centrists who don't want to be associated with you. As usual, you play right into their hands. I really wish we could throw you overboard.
Jeb...is that you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not able to support the family without subsidies?

come on. Does he seem like a guy out to hurt Children from single mothers?

Admissions - Steps

WP is funded by taxpayers. Why don't you just go to their website and see for yourself?

So it's paid for by someone other than the recipient, and it's competitive...

Thank you so much for admitting it's actually a scholarship, and that YOU are a lying horse's ass...

Forum List

Back